Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice (44549 Views)

Panel Builder Lagos: Electrical Panel Legrand/abb/schneider / Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects / Switches & Sockets: ABB Switches & Sockets Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
Distribution boards have different types and ways.

Type of ways are;
63A 4-ways TPN distribution boards
63A 6-ways TPN distribution boards
63A 8-ways TPN distribution boards
63A 12-ways TPN distribution boards

-4-ways TPN has 12nos of single breakers as outgoing arrange in vertically.

6-ways TPN has 18nos of single breakers arrange in vertically.

8-ways TPN has 24nos of single breakers arrange in vertically.

12-ways TPN has 36nos of single breakers arrange in vertically.

We have single phase distribution boards also called consumer unit.

5-ways SPN with only 5 outgoing breakers
6-ways SPN with only 6 outgoing breakers
8-ways SPN with only 8 outgoing breakers
12-ways SPN with only 12 outgoing breakers

Each outgoing single MCB breakers have different rating(amperage). 10A, 16A, 20A, 25A, 32/45A

10A for lighting
20A for AC and water heater
32A for socket outlet
32/45A for cooker control unit.

The two DB that we love using most is ABB and SCHNEIDER Electric.

The breakers are very sensitive to fault current or earth leakage fault. It will trip-off automatically.
Also, it makes our job neater and our final sub-circuit termination is superb.

This thread is open to post pictures of how we terminate our distribution boards and also the current prices of DB in market.

We supply also.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by wanaj0: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
You did not include the prices.

Do you also stock Schneider switches and sockets especially the NEO series.
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by wisino1(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Pls I need Guardian and advice.. I want to go into electrical business but don't know how to go about it and how profitable it is
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
wanaj0:
You did not include the prices.

Do you also stock Schneider switches and sockets especially the NEO series.

The prices are available on request. These days price changes without notice because of fluctuation in dollar rate.

The NEO series is no more available in the market. There a lot of new products of schneider like the one uploaded below

Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2015
In the process. Installation of carcass.

Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by sleekdre: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
topsy23:

The prices are available on request. These days price changes without notice because of fluctuation in dollar rate.

The NEO series is no more available in the market. There a lot of new products of schneider like the one uploaded below
Can you send me the price for the ABB DBs to chuandy18@yahoo.com? Also, price and picture of a quality switches and sockets.

Thanks
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 8:10am On Oct 17, 2015
sleekdre:

Can you send me the price for the ABB DBs to chuandy18@yahoo.com? Also, price and picture of a quality switches and sockets.

Thanks

Mail sent
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
Using plum to get it straight and making it neat

Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
The bigger DB is for raw power and its 3-phase while the the smaller DB(consumer unit) is for inverter)

Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by nelsonB: 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
For someone who is building a duplex do I need two & DB or just one to serve the full house?
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
nelsonB:
For someone who is building a duplex do I need two & DB or just one to serve the full house?

It depends, you can use one or two but is it advisable to use two.

1 Like

Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
It all about distribution board. This schneider distribution. Our final sub-circuit termination is second to none.

2 Likes

Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2015
Make inquiry today
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2015
It all about Distribution boards
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by mavverick: 10:20am On Oct 22, 2015
If you are not going to include your contact details, you should at least state the prices of the distribution boards. Do you have a contact number or email ?
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 10:41am On Oct 22, 2015
mavverick:
If you are not going to include your contact details, you should at least state the prices of the distribution boards. Do you have a contact number or email ?

My contact are 08033643191, 08051750560. E-mail: atope23@live.co.uk

1 Like

Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 9:30am On Oct 24, 2015
Happy weekend
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Happy sunday
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by Malbel: 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
Please can you send me the price-list and pictures of Schneider and ABB Distibution board, sockets and switches to hfzbell@yahoo.com
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Malbel:
Please can you send me the price-list and pictures of Schneider and ABB Distibution board, sockets and switches to hfzbell@yahoo.com

Mail sent. Thanks
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 9:25am On Nov 19, 2015
topsy23:

Mail sent. Thanks

Call us today
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 9:28am On Dec 17, 2015
Malbel:

!!
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Schneider distribution board and switches/sockets

Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2015
We want to appreciate all the good people of nairaland both home and abroad. May God continue to shower His blessings upon you all.
Merry Xmas and happy new year in advance.

Thanks.
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 10:21am On Dec 29, 2015
Call us today grin
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Happy new week
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by olumide4christ: 1:00am On Jan 05, 2016
Malbel:

Please send the pricelist to me too.... qpc_projects@yahoo.com The 1st alphabet is Q in small letter, not G.

Thanks.
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
olumide4christ:

Please send the pricelist to me too.... qpc_projects@yahoo.com The 1st alphabet is Q in small letter, not G.

Thanks.

Mail sent
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by ycoxyng: 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
Please send the price list for Sockets and switches to coxyngs@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
ycoxyng:
Please send the price list for Sockets and switches to coxyngs@gmail.com. Thanks

Ok
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by Dieumerci(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
Pls send the prices of the ABB Distribution boards, sockets, switches and cooker unit to pepe102175 at gmail dot com.
Thanks
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 7:21am On Jan 20, 2016
Dieumerci:
Pls send the prices of the ABB Distribution boards, sockets, switches and cooker unit to pepe102175 at gmail dot com.
Thanks

Mail sent sir.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! / Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia / First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.