Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice (44793 Views)

Panel Builder Lagos: Electrical Panel Legrand/abb/schneider / Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects / Switches & Sockets: ABB Switches & Sockets Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by Akpuoru: 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hi Topsy, Do you know about SMART, HAVEL DBs. Am told smart is OK since it is a new product with no imitation for now. Others they claim have many counterfeits. Am in PH.
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Akpuoru:
Hi Topsy, Do you know about SMART, HAVEL DBs. Am told smart is OK since it is a new product with no imitation for now. Others they claim have many counterfeits. Am in PH.

There is smart, harvel and also HAUSSTROM DB they are good products from indian.
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by Dieumerci(m): 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
topsy23:

Mail sent sir.

Thanks
I didn't get the mail.
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dieumerci:

I didn't get the mail.

Give me your mail again and let it be in ds format; atope23@live.co.uk
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by Dieumerci(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
topsy23:

Give me your mail again and let it be in ds format; atope23@live.co.uk
pepe102175@gmail.com
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dieumerci:

pepe102175@gmail.com

Mail sent. Pls confirm if you receive it
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by Dieumerci(m): 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
topsy23:

Mail sent. Pls confirm if you receive it
Received. Thanks
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by Akpuoru: 8:39am On Jan 21, 2016
Thanks Topsy
topsy23:

There is smart, harvel and also HAUSSTROM DB they are good products from indian.
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by allCopacetic: 2:32am On Jan 28, 2016
SMART Distribution boards are manufactured in china (doesn't mean they are substandard or low quality, the quality is quite reasonable) but ABt (New Series) would be a better choice
Havells and Hausstrom on the other hand are made in India like topsy said.
you'd be better off going with the later (ABt/Havells/Hausstrom/standard) etc if you cant afford the likes of ABB/Legrand/Schneider
Akpuoru:

1 Like

Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by allCopacetic: 2:33am On Jan 28, 2016
Topsy...Excellent jobs as always. Impressed with your terminations smiley
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by bizzle2: 4:08am On Jan 28, 2016
Nice one,
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
bizzle2:
Hi, i'd like the prices of ur ABB and Schneider Distribution Boards and accessories (sockets and switches)
send to buzorokeke@gmail.com
thanks

Mail sent sir.
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by Pressea(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Could you Please Send me the prices of ur ABB and Schneider Distribution Boards, sockets, switches and accessories

Please send it to damsund.pressea@gmail.com
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by Buildertobadt: 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
HAVE YOU BEGAN BUILDING YOUR OWN HOUSE AND HOPE TO MOVE IN SOONEST (MAYBE EVEN BY CHRISTMAS) ?

2. DID YOU KNOW THAT MATERIALS COST FOR AN AVERAGE BUILDING PROJECT COULD COST UP TO 55% OF THE OVERALL BUDGET?

3. DO YOU KNOW THAT SOME HEARTLESS CONTRACTORS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY BY CHEATING YOU WITH INFLATED MATERIALS PRICES?

4a. DID YOU KNOW THAT GETTING ALL YOUR QUALITY BUILDING MATERIALS AT VERY AFFORDABLE, BUDGET FRIENDLY PRICES ISN'T A JOKE OR STRESSFUL PROCESS?

b. FOR INSTANCE, ARE YOU AWARE THAT YOU CAN GET A BAG OF DANGOTE CEMENT FOR AS LOW AS N1350 PER BAG?

5. ARE YOU AWARE OF A MARKETPLACE SOLUTION FOR BUILDING MATERIALS CALLED CRIBPARK?

Kindly call 08068839618 NOW OR check out www.cribpark.com to know we can help you save good money and build a quality house at a real budget-friendly cost.
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Pressea:
Could you Please Send me the prices of ur ABB and Schneider Distribution Boards, sockets, switches and accessories

Please send it to damsund.pressea@gmail.com

Mail sent
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by ycoxyng: 7:55am On Jan 30, 2016
What is the price of the consumer unit? Pls send it to coxyngs@gmail.com
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
ycoxyng:
What is the price of the consumer unit? Pls send it to coxyngs@gmail.com

Mail sent
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2016
Happy sunday
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
ABB distribution board enclosure. Already installed

Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Call us today
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
Price of materials has gone up again. God help us
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by bodeface: 6:05am On Feb 20, 2016
Hello,

Please send me the current prices and pictures for your range of ABB DB, socket and switches, do you have the ELCB / GFCI (ground fault current interrupters) mountable directly on the stablocks for earth fault protection for kitchen and bathroom e.t.c

bodeface@yahoo.com
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
bodeface:
Hello,

Please send me the current prices and pictures for your range of ABB DB, socket and switches, do you have the ELCB / GFCI (ground fault current interrupters) mountable directly on the stablocks for earth fault protection for kitchen and bathroom e.t.c

bodeface@yahoo.com

I will revert back to u
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
Pictures of our on-going project coming soon
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by zub(m): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hello...kindly send to azubuike_a@bclnig.com
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
zub:
Hello...kindly send to azubuike_a@bclnig.com

Mail sent
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by barakah(m): 4:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
topsy23:
Call us today

Where is the location of your sales outlet?
Do you do home delivery to your customers?
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 6:42am On Mar 01, 2016
Yes we do home delivery and money can be paid upon receiving of items.

Thanks
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by Lifted1(m): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lifted1:
hi, i'll like to have the current prices of your schneider and abb boards and accessories (switches & sockets)
please send price list to micheal.ugo77@gmail.com

Mail sent
Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by topsy23: 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
These materials delivered to nairalander site today. They are schneider and MK products. All switches and socket are schneider product and cooker unit is MK(original)

Re: ABB Distribution Board And Schneider Distribution Board Our Choice by Akin360: 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
my mail address is ogunkamisi@live.com
Can I have the prices fororiginal 18 way ABB and Schneider distribution board.
its very urgent please with your phone number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia / 3d Views Of Buildings By The Harneyproject Team / Building Collapses In Ikoyi, Many Trapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.