Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) (28280 Views)

Fayose At PDP South-West Reconciliation Committee Meeting In Ekiti (Photos) / Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) / Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by lewisacid(m): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
Fi di fi.....
Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by Abugab(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
PDP's national executive meeting this lean?
How the mighty has really fallen.
Failure is really an orphan

1 Like

Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by Btruth: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
What are they all standing for? Is it to honour Mr. Alams?

Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by sammyj: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
We're is Saraki the wailing wailers stuge! !! grin grin
Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by Okanokan(m): 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
januzaj:
I no see barcanista for there
.KOWA >>>>>>>>>> PDP #FACTnotOPINION

The spirit of Barcanister is what is important, physical presence are not more important than HIS ideas that are in the public domain, from which the rebuilding and rebirth of a new order will emerge.
Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by HzRF(m): 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
oluface:
They will never have the chance to near that aso rock again if jagaban is still alive. Long life Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
LOL even jagaban knows who is who

He knew he is yet to attain the height down likes of objects, ibb and Co

He's just preping yet to get there
Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by nayoubiko: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
WHERE ARE THE BIGGER BOYS IN PDP. HUMMMM PDP IS NOW FOR FLOOR MEMBERS, NA WA
Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by Ferguson002: 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
Calebosko:
if they put their house together,they wil win d next election,APC is a disgrace to manhood, bokoharam stil bombing,nothing change instead geting worst
. When ur father GEJ was there na sun dey shine shut up ur mouth

1 Like

Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Nigeria is a lawless country.

Olusegun Mimiko became a governor under Labour party and he's now a PDP member. Can't our government enforce a law that once you have been voted as a governor or into any other political post, you must be under the umbrella of the political party that brought you in.

We just behave like animals in this country.

He was in PDP under Obasanjo before he moved to Labour party and back to PDP
Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
HzRF:

LOL even jagaban knows who is who

He knew he is yet to attain the height down likes of objects, ibb and Co

He's just preping yet to get there
That was in the 80's... Not this era bro. Wake up... When jagaban talk these days ibb will dear not check the grammer talkless or disputing him when it comes to nigeria politics of today. Jagaba still remain the great politician of our time, the man who brought down the wall of jerico of pdp.

Just imagine, this man started from lagos under AD, do you know how man states APC controls now?

Back in the 90's pdp has the majority in the house even till 2009-2015. But with the Intelligent quotient of baba and the help of God ... He was able to bring down PDP yakata.

Once again .. All hail to jagaban bogu. Ifa eko, owo baba seyi 1.

5 Likes

Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Abugab:
PDP's national executive meeting this lean?
How the mighty has really fallen.
Failure is really an orphan

I don't think they are a failure. There present is what is keeping PMB going. If not for them, someone would have rubbish PMB government under the pretense of change
Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by hinwazaka: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
I will always LOVE the PDP. Ever since 1999, I have always been with the PDP. PDP I have been, and PDP I will be till I die. GOD bless the PDP. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
Got you but my point is if you were elected into any political office, you must complete your tenure under that party.

kinibigdeal:

He was in PDP under Obasanjo before he moved to Labour party and back to PDP
Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by jaymichael(m): 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
wellmax:
Hello PDP, how does it feel like bing the new opposition?
Oh boy! this picture funny die. See Olisa methu with binoculars.
Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Got you but my point is if you were elected into any political office, you must complete your tenure under that party.

Well, I don't think we have such laws
Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
That's crazy. We need such law.
kinibigdeal:

Well, I don't think we have such laws
Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
That's crazy. We need such law.

Such motion will never thrive cuz A can easily go to B to achieve x
Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by hinwazaka: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
No matter how much you contributed in destroying the country, by supporting the totalitarian APC bloodsuckers, the PDP still loves YOU.

Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by erasmus101: 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
APC should be aware of PDP comes 2019,and those that betrayed our great party should not think of coming back,we are coming back soon.God bless naija
Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by hinwazaka: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
You are looking at a member of the Executive, come 2019.

Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
‘‘A" must have surely left on the ground of personal differences because I don't understand what could have been so special about ‘‘B".

kinibigdeal:

Such motion will never thrive cuz A can easily go to B to achieve x
Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by AkumahTalk(m): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Wow look at their eyes!!! They haven't had sleep. Amaechi has been giving them nightmares. The boogey man under their bed. The willie willie that gives them high blood pressure whenever they gather.

1 Like

Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by Uzosaint(m): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
God Forbid Bad Thing T A Orji And Suswam Combined Together Is Worse Than A Tsunami,Provided These Two Herods Are Not In Prison Then This Govt Is Not Fighting Corruption,Those From Abia And Benue Would Understand Better.

1 Like

Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by HzRF(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
oluface:
That was in the 80's... Not this era bro. Wake up... When jagaban talk these days ibb will dear not check the grammer talkless or disputing him when it comes to nigeria politics of today. Jagaba still remain the great politician of our time, the man who brought down the wall of jerico of pdp.

Just imagine, this man started from lagos under AD, do you know how man states APC controls now?

Back in the 90's pdp has the majority in the house even till 2009-2015. But with the Intelligent quotient of baba and the help of God ... He was able to bring down PDP yakata.

Once again .. All hail to jagaban bogu. Ifa eko, owo baba seyi 1.
His controls only sw

Expect for lagos where in the sw does obj boys not have input in apc structure

Obj can reduce his hold by moving his boys out of apc
Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by Topshow2010(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Ekweremadu for President 2023 loading................

So funny ,anyway it wud be easier for d camel to pass through a pin than for d actualization of d igbo presidency with the level of hatred & apathy d igbos had for other tribes in d Nation especially for d other two major tribes(Hausa&Yoruba).Even d only bridge builder dt could alighn d SE wit other tribes I.e Gov Rochas Okorocha is so much malign by d igbos simply bcuz he is wit d progressives.

1 Like

Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
HzRF:

His controls only sw

Expect for lagos where in the sw does obj boys not have input in apc structure

Obj can reduce his hold by moving his boys out of apc

Yeah i know he control SW, Do you know that if you bring the whole of SW together you can never comapre it with this lagos where jagaban control, That is to tell you tell you that even if OBJ withdraw his boys ... There is still 80- 90% assurance that APC will still stand with the Help of those hausa's, Now tell me, Mention 10 obj boys who contributed to the success of APC?
Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by darelar(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
I can't see my governor here govr Dickson of bayelsa
Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by darelar(m): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
I can't see my governor here govr Dickson of bayelsa. Abi him don dey substitute himself before December 5th.
Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by kessler53(m): 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
PDP shul not despair,for I see them regaining power in 2019.Buhari finish your 1 term n go as APC has only 4 years of existence at the Federal level.
Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
Good for them! Need something on Jumia? Contact me through my signature!
Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by Dandeson1(m): 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
scribble:
One of the major problem with PDP is they loot anyhow

They even loot campaign fund meant to secure their victory at polls

And act surprised when they lose

1 Like

Re: PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) by Tamakay(m): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
BIBILISTIC:
PDP ...... Sharing de money since 1881!!

And how much have u gotten... I dey gbadu ur side na my spec... Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Lawan Defies Oshiomhole, Meets PDP Governors, Senators / APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari / Democracy Day Celebration At Eagle Square Abuja In Pictures as buhari arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.