Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Unhealthy Signs For Any Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unhealthy Signs For Any Relationship (626 Views)

Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself / I Am Traumatized! I Am Scared Of Going Into Any Relationship.. / She Keeps Telling Me She Don't Want To Be In Any Relationship For Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unhealthy Signs For Any Relationship by godyukan: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
sometimes we try very hard to convince ourselves its not over, even when the signs are everywia. maybe because of what we are gaining from the opposite sex.

I hope this post changes somebody's mentality today. HAPPY READING
http://bionicng..com.ng/2015/09/20-unhealthy-signs-for-any-relationship.html
Re: Unhealthy Signs For Any Relationship by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
The ending ruined it... That was an ignorant and childish point.
Re: Unhealthy Signs For Any Relationship by godyukan: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
Noted it will be edited before tomorrow. hope it was useful
Nubian113:
The ending ruined it... That was an ignorant and childish point.

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve Family Problem / Is It True,that The Love Of Vasline Is The Beginning Of Low Sperm Count / Decliamer. My account was hacked,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.