Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Need To Track My Girl Mtn Line She Reciev Strange Call: How Do I Do It: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Track My Girl Mtn Line She Reciev Strange Call: How Do I Do It: (9498 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! / 10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Track My Girl Mtn Line She Reciev Strange Call: How Do I Do It: by hooklover: 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2009
pls i need help on how i can remotely track my babes mtn line without her knowing so i can hear hear conversation she has with strange people shes hiding from me so i will know what to do to her, if u know how to hepl pls do give me the clue,
Re: I Need To Track My Girl Mtn Line She Reciev Strange Call: How Do I Do It: by jaybee3(m): 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2009
What you don't know will def not hurt ya so let it go. It's also illegal to bug peeps
Re: I Need To Track My Girl Mtn Line She Reciev Strange Call: How Do I Do It: by hooklover: 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2009
pls i need answers not questions here if u have questions u could send in a topic, am serious cos this babe is sucking my cool cash seriously with every excuse on earth, so i need answers, solutions, am sure am not the only one in this shoe , i need to find out so i can , help her.
Re: I Need To Track My Girl Mtn Line She Reciev Strange Call: How Do I Do It: by romsky: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2009
eva heard dat eavedroppers neva hear anything gud about themselves?
u already answered urself if she is swindling u, do u want to continue acting as her oga bring bring?
abeg they are strangers to u but not to her, y not cut off if the trust is not there
Re: I Need To Track My Girl Mtn Line She Reciev Strange Call: How Do I Do It: by 190: 12:07am On Apr 29, 2009
@post
dont mind them Jare
anyway jst divert her #
b4 she leaves ur house
and goes home 4 d nite
or beta still buy another mtn sim
hide her # from her fone,
exchange d sims
and giv her the new sim
she goes him tinkin its her sim not knowin
its the new 1
u use the old sim 2 ur advantage dat nite
bt remember 2 return it bak d next day
cos if she calls any1, it wud be a withheld call ID
and they cant tell her that her # is changed so she wont knw
what mischief u have been up2
Just swap 2 mtn sims and hide d new sim # from her fone!

dats all wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) / See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) / I Forgot My Wifes Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.