Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

Assorted Driinks - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Assorted Driinks (23105 Views)

Assorted Soaking Garri (must-see Picture) / Rice Assorted Types Going On Sale Right Now. / Beef Versus Kpomo And Assorted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assorted Driinks by iice(f): 3:38pm On May 27, 2009
White Russian - Totally yummy! kiss
Re: Assorted Driinks by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 27, 2009
you don see this thing face to face for you whole life??

Is it the fact that you can't afford to drink it that caused this pathetic reply to my post?

myg3:

All of una they form butter, i wonder if you all have tested all the drinks u mention above.

No be shekpe, jedi, opa eyin, monkey tail ,awopa, dogoyaro, soja root, waist pain ect una they drink along the road?

I dont like people forming,

fellow Nigerians,    say the truth for once and let the devil be ashamed. tongue

Must you be ajebo not to have drank all the concoctions you listed? Where are you from? I guess you drink gutter water for breakfast too to prove you are ajepako.

What a bunch of irritants!!!

1 Like

Re: Assorted Driinks by amebo22: 7:40pm On May 27, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin this is so funny, lol u both are hilarious, i mean My3 and still water,

@ iice , please i ve neva heard of white Russian could please say more bout it or better still a pic, thanks
Re: Assorted Driinks by Pepeye(f): 9:03pm On May 27, 2009
@ topic

Forgotten fruits

Spicy Peach

Malibu Coconutini

Rediscovered Cherry Cosmo

Pineapple Mojito
Re: Assorted Driinks by iice(f): 3:29am On May 30, 2009
amebo22:

grin grin grin grin grin this is so funny, lol u both are hilarious, i mean My3 and still water,

@ iice , please i ve neva heard of white Russian could please say more bout it or better still a pic, thanks

White Russian is just Rum mixed with Fresh Milk
Re: Assorted Driinks by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:01am On Jun 29, 2009
iice:

White Russian is just Rum mixed with Fresh Milk

Madamme Iice thats sounds like a recipe for regurgitating later on in the night (cool grin grin

@ darqly and Amebo
my own was to keep Berom girlfriends wey sabi make BKT nah straight to the source oh grin
I stay all over Jos from Bukuru to Abattoir (Fototek roundabout) all the way up to Lamingo yessooo
Re: Assorted Driinks by iice(f): 9:26am On Jun 29, 2009
JosBoy4Lif:

Madamme Iice thats sounds like a recipe for regurgitating later on in the night (cool grin grin

@ darqly and Amebo
my own was to keep Berom girlfriends wey sabi make BKT nah straight to the source oh grin
I stay all over Jos from Bukuru to Abattoir (Fototek roundabout) all the way up to Lamingo yessooo

LOL grin grin Nah it tastes a bit like baileys.

Long time oo smiley Did someone recently marry? grin
Re: Assorted Driinks by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2009
@ IICE

Honestly long time shocked And as per marriage I hope you not referring to me grin But yes someone in the fam has found himself favour tongue cool
Re: Assorted Driinks by iice(f): 5:02am On Jul 01, 2009
JosBoy4Lif:

@ IICE

Honestly long time  shocked And as per marriage I hope you not referring to me  grin But yes someone in the fam has found himself favour   tongue cool

LOL no, not you tongue But maybe in the near future? grin I knew it! I only saw something about colds and time is at hand.  .  .but i'm not sure who in the fam, i just know it's not a female.
Re: Assorted Driinks by iice(f): 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2009
I know who, i know who now. Gorgeous pics cheesy

@Topic, Strawberry Daiquiri cheesy
I went to chill at the bar and the bartenders kept giving us free shots of different concoctions. . .out of all it was the Strawberry Daiquiri that i liked.
Re: Assorted Driinks by Fhemmmy: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2009
What i love most is sex on the bitch.
Re: Assorted Driinks by Krayola(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2009
Can someone please tell me what paraga is?
Re: Assorted Driinks by Fhemmmy: 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2009
Krayola:

Can someone please tell me what paraga is?

ogogoro
Re: Assorted Driinks by seraphicscion: 11:01am On Sep 13, 2013
can anyone tell me his or her take on the various rum drinks in nigeria.... i.e sabrina, bacardi oakheart etc
Re: Assorted Driinks by philiplamb: 6:26am On Oct 01, 2014
Pls guys were can i get cranberry juice in Nigeria... Really looking for dis stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Rookie Guide To Cooking Premium Nigerian Stew (pictures) / What Is The Tastiest Nigerian Delicacy / Breaking News:chocola Royal Is Sealed By Nafdac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.