Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,439 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With (935 Views)

A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. / Ladies Name Some Things Guys Do That Turns You Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With by Highcuerayte: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2015
Quite new here so i won't be expecting any mention.

So Ladies, lets get down to it: who is that unique guy you "had," if given the chance, love to have a date with?
Re: Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With by pinkycute(f): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2015
Bigfrancis24 cool
Re: Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With by misspicy(f): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2015
Falconey tongue
The guy below me is jealous of you
Re: Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With by Sunexy(m): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2015
Hmm...I can see
Re: Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 16, 2015
Ladies see me here, I'm a nice guy. cool cool cool
Re: Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 16, 2015
What a trash! How many times will the create this topic.... Is like modes here are sleeping #No offense
Re: Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With by LordOfTheWeed: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2015
Sunexy:
misspicy my one nd onli crush
Didn't you read the topic? Are you a lady? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With by LordOfTheWeed: 11:45am On Oct 16, 2015
crazysaint:
What a trash! How many times will the create this topic.... Is like modes here are sleeping #No offense
Shutting the fvck up would have been better instead of the trash you typed.. .. .. #No offence

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With by falconey(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
misspicy:
Falconey tongue
The guy below me is jealous of you

don't mind him besides its for a lady to choose a guy.

The guyman did the opposite, good you didn't choose him. Because After the date you will be paying for the bill after he must have ordered 50k appetisers in SWEET SENSATION thinking its the same price with MAMA BISI restaurant with just 2k in his wallet.
Re: Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With by charijee(f): 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
All the guys undecided
Re: Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With by Shebarh(f): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
Seungrin
Re: Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With by Mzdivacious(f): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
seun noonigrin
Re: Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
StfuareyouGod cheesy cheesy,i will foot the bill cheesy
Re: Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With by zicoraads: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mzdivacious:
seun noonigrin
undecided undecided
undecided
Re: Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With by braine(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mzdivacious:
seun noonigrin

Seun is taken o. Search again.
Re: Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
StfuareyouGod cheesy cheesy,i will foot the bill cheesy
blushing embarassed embarassed embarassed kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With by Lovebond34(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With by dammyluv911(f): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
seun osewa himself winkseun osewa himself seun
Re: Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
blushing embarassed embarassed embarassed kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss
Re: Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With by mrpatozky(m): 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Didn't you read the topic? Are you a lady? undecided
Lool.. . Allow the nigga to set p na grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With by mrpatozky(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
Me sef am new here undecided
Re: Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
Doyinisaac wink
Re: Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With by Kingsley1000(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
still pending to hear my name........
Re: Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With by doyinisaac(m): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
memyselfndi:
Doyinisaac wink
smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Do U See Girls Sitting At D Back While Guys Sits At D Frnt On Motorcycles? / Words You Can Use Instead Of Love / 8 Lies About Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.