Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Great Tips To Help Keep Your Mind Off Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Great Tips To Help Keep Your Mind Off Sex (1762 Views)

Girls: How To Take Away His Mind Off Sex And Make Him Love You Like Mad! / I Can't Get My Mind Off My Beautiful Sister In Law / Things A Lady Can Do That Can Help Keep Her Marriage And Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Tips To Help Keep Your Mind Off Sex by LifestyleNGR: 11:24am On Oct 16, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-TmnE64HO1RM/ViC_x_TS01I/AAAAAAAABYw/HTWJYrXmRAg/s1600/Great%2BTips%2Bto%2BHelp%2BKeep%2BYour%2BMind%2BOff%2BSex.jpg[/img]

It can be easy controlling your actions but controlling your thoughts can be hard. Thinking about s€x can erode the mind and quenching such thoughts is a battle for some individuals. For a guy, your mind is running with the thought of the opposite s£x and for the females you just want to be with a guy.

Thinking about s£x doesn't make you a morally corrupt person. As humans we were created with sexual feelings and to be exhibited within the marriage bond. That is why we are always attracted to member of the opposite s€x. For those who are single and choose to remain chaste, taking s£x off the mind must be controlled. How can you do that?

Choose Your Associates Wisely

There is nothing wrong in discussing s£x but you need to exercise caution. It is common to see friends talk about it, how fun it was doing it last time and so. They talk about their next person they wish to have in bed. If you find yourself among these kind of friends that promote promiscuity, you need cut off your association with them.

Choose The Right Entertainment

"S£x sells" so say the entertainment world. Hence it is featured in movies, books and the internet as a norm. Without realizing the hidden dangers, out of curiosity you start looking out for such entertainment. In time your mind will be fill with s£x. All you think about throughout the day and night is s£x. If not control, you may act upon such thought and can progress into the habit of masturb@tion which is very difficult for many to break.

Fill Your Mind With Wholesome Information

There are so many upbuilding information and knowledge you can acquire. You can read about so many things online depending on your own interest. For example, if you love cooking, you can learn about new recipes. If you love doing business, you can read about how to manage and run a successful business. If you love nature why not spend time watching NatGeoWild or other nature and wildlife channels.

Loneliness can make a person preoccupy with the thought of s£x. To overcome this, hangout with good friends, visit the right recreational centres, engage in a sport or physical exercise.

Most of the things we think about springs from what we see and hear. Therefore it is imperative to control these two senses.

SOURCE: http://www.wikeria.org/2015/10/how-to-keep-your-mind-off-sex.html
Re: Great Tips To Help Keep Your Mind Off Sex by DiegoNakel(m): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2015
H
Re: Great Tips To Help Keep Your Mind Off Sex by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2015
I wudnt mind thinking of it all d time...it's my pleasure and tat matters to me... wink

2 Likes

Re: Great Tips To Help Keep Your Mind Off Sex by Feranchek(m): 11:46am On Oct 16, 2015
KashyBaby:
I wudnt mind thinking of it all d time...it's my pleasure and tat matters to me... wink

You dey mind the yeye op Oya. Supposing I no dey think am and the puna kon show for my nko Watin make I do??
Re: Great Tips To Help Keep Your Mind Off Sex by LordOfTheWeed: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2015
Op, do me a favour please.. .. ..

Gerraarraaaa here!!!! Gerraarraaaaaaaa here for real mehn!!!!!! angry
Re: Great Tips To Help Keep Your Mind Off Sex by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 16, 2015
Feranchek:

You dey mind the yeye op Oya. Supposing I no dey think am and the puna kon show for my nko Watin make I do??

This will surely gonna crack my brain...I dunno know what u trying to say... shocked
Re: Great Tips To Help Keep Your Mind Off Sex by Feranchek(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2015
KashyBaby:

This will surely gonna crack my brain...I dunno know what u trying to say... shocked

Supposing I'm not thinking of sex and a pvssie just shows up on my door, what do I do
Re: Great Tips To Help Keep Your Mind Off Sex by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 16, 2015
Feranchek:

Supposing I'm not thinking of sex and a pvssie just shows up on my door, what do I do

Lol...I dunoo wat u gonna do? Will u let it go or u will eat it? wink
Re: Great Tips To Help Keep Your Mind Off Sex by Feranchek(m): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol...I dunoo wat u gonna do? Will u let it go or u will eat it? wink

Shoroniyen Let watin go?? Bae you knw the answer na.... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Know You Are With The Right Kind Of Woman / Trending And Hilarious Wedding Photos / I'm Feeling Suicidal...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.