Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,408 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Needs Visa Urgently - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Needs Visa Urgently (2981 Views)

I Need Italian Visa Urgently: Who Is Real That Can Help? / Are You In Need Of Egypt Visa Urgently? / I Need A Cyprus Visa ! Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Needs Visa Urgently by scionjoe: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2015
pbs4real:
going to the US will be the best option...and I think 800k could pull that out excluding ticket grin

Already tried that with an agent but they refused me with all the packaging the guy said he did for me,that was on september. And I need to leave naija to anywhere so far I leave this bleeped place.
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by scionjoe: 9:11am On Oct 19, 2015
favourmic:
Bro please listen carefully don't fall mugun on internet for travel agent for travelling, all this you can do it your self I swear with my life 95% of them are scammers go online and look for school and follow the step you can do it your self, be wise.

Thanks bro for the advise , but I need to leave the country, what do I do now?

1 Like

Re: Needs Visa Urgently by favourmic(m): 10:00am On Oct 19, 2015
scionjoe:

Thanks bro for the advise , but I need to leave the country, what do I do now?

i believe this tread we help you https://www.nairaland.com/2202710/study-bulgaria-2015 you have to read it page to page and if you need any help let me know through the thread
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by favourmic(m): 10:06am On Oct 19, 2015
scionjoe:

Already tried that with an agent but they refused me with all the packaging the guy said he did for me,that was on september. And I need to leave naija to anywhere so far I leave this bleeped place.

when they refuse don't you pay money for the agent? now your money is gone, guy i have been in your shoes you have to stay low key other wise before you know it your money is gone be warn, do it your self that is the best and it's very easy once you follow the instruction.
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by scionjoe: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
favourmic:

when they refuse don't you pay money for the agent? now your money is gone, guy i have been in your shoes you have to stay low key other wise before you know it your money is gone be warn, do it your self that is the best and it's very easy once you follow the instruction.

No my money didn't go cos we agreed on payment when visa is out so I didn't pay him....bro am not a dumb ok?
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by worry359(m): 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
scionjoe:

No my money didn't go cos we agreed on payment when visa is out so I didn't pay him....bro am not a dumb ok?

You have seen one THIEF agent who has convinced you that they are honest.
We have seen hundreds who have robbed people and ruined their chances with fake documents.

We are trying to warn you but if you will not listen then on your head.
There might be an honest agent, there might even be an honest Nigerian politician shocked shocked but I don't believe it!

1 Like

Re: Needs Visa Urgently by scionjoe: 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
worry359:

You have seen one THIEF agent who has convinced you that they are honest.
We have seen hundreds who have robbed people and ruined their chances with fake documents.

We are trying to warn you but if you will not listen then on your head.
There might be an honest agent, there might even be an honest Nigerian politician shocked shocked but I don't believe it!

Ok bro, am on guard.
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by Bhorbymills(m): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
pansophist:
What kind of help do you need?

From your premise, it seems like you want to migrate for an indefinite period. A visa is temporary in nature, it doesnt confer an indefinite leave to reside. Moving to the EU currently as an immigrant is very difficult and seems almost impossible, especially at this period with mass migration and influx of refugees from the middle east. Are you a professional in a highly demanded field? you might be able to migrate as a worker if you qualify for it.

If you do not fall within the spectrum of an EU family member, its most likely there would be no other way around it. Although you might get a definite permit as a student and subsequently, get a job and change to a permanent resident, but this route is increasingly getting harder as unemployment rises.

Feel free to ask any question if you need further clarification.

what are the ways and chances of getting a temporary permit in a schengen country ?
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by scionjoe: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
justwise:

Do you currently work or run a business?
Work, am paid 15k per month
Re: Needs Visa Urgently by punisha: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
braaaah u made my day....
u made a real ass niggar here laughing hard with my weed lighted up.

following u asap. more of this na to dey knack u booze money on a steady

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is Transportation To Ghana? / Nairalander And Friends At Awka Wonderland & Park- PHOTOS / NTI Transcript To WES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.