Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Lower class Family And "Money For Food",must It Be Everyday? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lower class Family And "Money For Food",must It Be Everyday? (569 Views)

Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) / 8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics / DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lower class Family And "Money For Food",must It Be Everyday? by Pineapp: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
The upper class family with career wives and the 9-5 working women most times stuck their kitchen wiith food stuffs either monthly,weekly or periodically,but for the lower class family with stay-at-home wives,its a thing of "bringing money for food"
My question is,must it be an everyday thing??
Re: Lower class Family And "Money For Food",must It Be Everyday? by Haywhymido(m): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Lower class Family And "Money For Food",must It Be Everyday? by Dyt(f): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
Must you eat everyday?
Re: Lower class Family And "Money For Food",must It Be Everyday? by Acidosis(m): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
So what difference does it make?
Must it be a monthly/quarterly thing?
Do you think everyone out there love the 9 - 5 kind of work?

The most important thing is we all eat daily, lower class or upper class.
Re: Lower class Family And "Money For Food",must It Be Everyday? by Jamean(f): 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
Stay at home wives can also stock their kitchen weekly or monthly. I think it basically boils down to the availability of funds to purchase in bulk.

I think the working class strata earn income paid as a lump sum monthly to plan with while the "everyday money for food" is due to the fact that their daily survival depends on what they can earn the previous day. Sometimes is so bad that they can't even save to gather a lump sum.

The grass is not always greener on the other side.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lower class Family And "Money For Food",must It Be Everyday? by jmoore(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
See question.

1 Like

Re: Lower class Family And "Money For Food",must It Be Everyday? by nasha1(f): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
so there are no housewives in the upperclass? grin grin grin
dumb mentality.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Has Forgotten About Me. / Rats Inversion / Are You Believing God For A Child? Read This Story And Be Inspired.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.