Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

She Said She Has Forgotten About Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Said She Has Forgotten About Me. (573 Views)

We Know Him When He Was Struggling Now He Has Forgotten Us / Death Has Forgotten Me , 179 Years Old Man Cries Out / They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Has Forgotten About Me. by ruomal(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2015
My wife travelled to the US through the visa lottery two years ago carrying my baby. Although we got married after she was given the visa but she left with pregnancy. Because i noticed a foul play after two years and i asked her, she flared up and told me it is over between us. I spoke with her parents but i think they could not convince her. I dont want to loose my daughter and her. Please any help from the house.
Re: She Said She Has Forgotten About Me. by babythug(f): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
The story is somewhat incomplete.

Help us here please... during the two years was there any inclination of trouble between you both?

What exactly were your plans when she left?

Have you been in frequent communication? Was the relationship/marriage progressing well in the two years period?

The scenario immediately causes some doubt as to the paternity of the child.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Has Forgotten About Me. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Story that touches the soul. sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Day He Stops Beating Me Is The Day He Stops Loving Me / Tips On Saving Cost Of Living In Dubai / Life Begins At 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.