Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Abati Cannot Blame Edwin Clark Over GEJ. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati Cannot Blame Edwin Clark Over GEJ. (577 Views)

Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan / Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abati Cannot Blame Edwin Clark Over GEJ. by TRUTHTOPOWER: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Chief Edwin Clark chided GEJ for lacking political will to fight corruption. Dr. Reuben Abati is defending GEJ and condemning Chief E.K Clark.

the attempt to silence Chief Clark in the moment of his Epiphany is like holding down a person obeying an altar call. Nigeria needs to move forward for all have sinned.

The likes of Dr Abati ruined GEJ administration by describing a basket as a safe container for Nigeria's milk and honey. mean while all of them held cups to collect the inevitable flow from the basket.

I could recall a passage in Bill Clinton's book, My Life. Clinton cited another president with approval to the effect that: Destiny sometimes places men in offices which are somewhat too complex for their natural endowments. It is therefore the duty of close associates to shield them from the errors they are wont to commit.

Dr. Abati had what it takes to stimulate unassailable legacy for the GEJ Presidency. He could have done this by teaming up with Chief Clark to steer certain public policies and prevent acts of impunity. for instance, how did we ever get to a point where refineries were not working and NNPC was not remitting funds for several months as disclosed by Sen Akpabio. Meanwhile, we were selling oil at peak prices.

We heard of a certain monarch who disguised as a woman in order to seek alliance in another kingdom and save his crown. What was Abati's effort except calling Obj ministers 'men of yesterday'? is he now a man of today.

The first sign of progress is for you to admit the errors you committed. But if Abatis of this world are still insisting on conspiracy theories and victimization as the reason for their loss then Barr. Lai Mohammed is right: PDP needs more than four years to be in opposition. two straight losses will jolt them from decadent inertia.

Alas those who saw GEJ reelection campaign as an opportunity for mindless enrichment will never admit that their greed grounded the man they purported to love. psssh!

3 Likes

Re: Abati Cannot Blame Edwin Clark Over GEJ. by IykeChukz(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Missing Lai already...

Gej needs to beg PMB to probe those that campaigned for him.

Money really sank!

2 Likes

Re: Abati Cannot Blame Edwin Clark Over GEJ. by sammyj: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
Don't mind that ignoramus wailer. Let him even blame PMB and APC for his oga at the top for his corrupt lack of leadership skills !!!

1 Like

Re: Abati Cannot Blame Edwin Clark Over GEJ. by Nichobabe(m): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
OP well said. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Abati Cannot Blame Edwin Clark Over GEJ. by thexzy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
The past is gone....let'§ forge ahead & make the future a better place to live in

1 Like

Re: Abati Cannot Blame Edwin Clark Over GEJ. by TRUTHTOPOWER: 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
sammyj:
Don't mind that ignoramus wailer. Let him even blame PMB and APC for his oga at the top for his corrupt lack of leadership skills !!!

As much as I detested GEJ administration, GEJ as person will receive my votes 100 times before 95% of his ministers and 100% of his aides. Damn. GEJ is luckier to be rid of them than we are glad to be relieved of his administration!
Re: Abati Cannot Blame Edwin Clark Over GEJ. by TRUTHTOPOWER: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
thexzy:
The past is gone....let'§ forge ahead & make the future a better place to live in

sure. it is just irritating when some people choose to insult our collective intelligence.
Re: Abati Cannot Blame Edwin Clark Over GEJ. by sammyj: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
Story for the gods. Watching in 10 D the day that will be actualized. GEJ is a goner. !!! angry cool
TRUTHTOPOWER:

As much as detested GEJ administration, GEJ as person will receive my votes 100 times before 95% of his ministers and 100% of his aides. Damn. GEJ is luckier to be rid of them than we are glad to be relieved of his administration!
Re: Abati Cannot Blame Edwin Clark Over GEJ. by TRUTHTOPOWER: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
sammyj:
Story for the gods. Watching in 10 D the day that will be actualized. GEJ is a goner. !!! angry cool

There is a reason for PMB's respect for the person of GEJ. You would do the same if you had just one encounter with him. He would make you feel like the president. Nevertheless, we are glad to be relieved of his yoke.
Re: Abati Cannot Blame Edwin Clark Over GEJ. by modath(f): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
OP ,

You misunderstood Abati, he wasn't talking about corruption, he was referring to Pa Clark's about turn & treachery, i totally agree with him.

I feel bad on behalf of Jona, they egged him on & never tried to set him right...

I've heard from someone that Pa Clark was not just any kind of hanger on, he had Jona's ears...

God will arbitrate between them, Clark did him dirt...

1 Like

Re: Abati Cannot Blame Edwin Clark Over GEJ. by TRUTHTOPOWER: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
modath:
I dey come..
I beg no invite Wailers. this is beyond wailing.
Re: Abati Cannot Blame Edwin Clark Over GEJ. by thexzy(m): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:

sure. it is just irritating when some people choose to insult our collective intelligence.
Atimes, silence is the best answer for such people.....just overlook them, do like say u don't notice them... soon when is done on them they will come back to their senses.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland End Of The Year Party / I Wasn’t Considered Minister-utomi Says I’ll Rather Be Remembered Like / Man Begs Soldiers To Kill Son For Joining B’haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.