Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant (4967 Views)

Nigerians Vs Caribbeans-"i'm Not Nigerian, I Can't Marry Because You're Pregnant / When Your Coworker Calls You Pretty And Tries To Do You Favors, Does He Mean It? / When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by mamagee3(f): 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hi guys, yesterday at work , one of my female coworkers looked at my stomach and asked me "Are you sure you're not carrying a baby in there?" and I said no and laughed it off and I wanted to ask her why she asked me that but I didn't get the chance to because it was rush hour.

Why would a coworker ask you that?
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Beesluv: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
When did we start geography that we've started drawing map

3 Likes

Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
Wait, let me direct your question to the Ouija board

1 Share

Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by MissSlimbody(f): 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Upload a pic of your tommy, it will help us figure it out smiley

3 Likes

Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by madridguy(m): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
Anoda attention seeker..... What is the moral of this thread if I can ask you OP ? Why don't you go to any nearest chemist and buy TP or you package your tummy very well.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Well, shall thou be honest?? Some women, once they hit mid-age or having given birth to a child or two tend to grow a "pouch"- let's call it a female pot-belly. @Op, do you exercise? If not, I strongly recommend that you begin
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by ibe9ja: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Why not wait till next working day and ask her instead of opening a thread just to ask a question whose answer u already know.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by gab264(m): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
mamagee3:
Hi guys, yesterday at work , one of my female coworkers looked at my stomach and asked me "Are you sure you're not carrying a baby in there?" and I said no and laughed it off and I wanted to ask her why she asked me that but I didn't get the chance to because it was rush hour.

Mamagee close dis thread now be fast about it!!!
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Candyrain(m): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Wait, let me direct your question to the Ouija board

Is that thing real, Ouija board? Does it really do what they say it does?
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by tayoxx(m): 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
Too much beer
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by donholy28(m): 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
Warris dix one saying
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by toyese01(m): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nairaland don suffer o, infact I don get thread " waking up today someone asked Me if I brushed cos my mouth No get odour, I belike were you smelling my mouth ni" pls why will Λ neighbour be asking Me that!!!

Mtchhewwww
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by mamagee3(f): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
tayoxx:
Too much beer
grin grin grin
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
Candyrain:

Is that thing real, Ouija board? Does it really do what they say it does?

Mayne, never mess with the Ouija board. That thing is evil. I've heard very scary stories about the demons inside that board. They say it does answer questions truthfully, but you're opening yourself & home to be possessed by some of the spirits that give the answers.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by ENIGMA24(m): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Mayne, never mess with the Ouija board. That thing is evil. I've heard very scary stories about the demons inside that board. They say it does answer questions truthfully, but you're opening yourself & home to be possessed by some of the spirits that give the answers.
For reals?.......I still need it for exams tho, ill deal with the demons later.....heheheheheheh grin grin ;Dehehehe grin
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by ENIGMA24(m): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mamagee, u have an intresting life......one minutes someone is staring at u ......the other minute someone is asking a weird question......
I suggest u find a way to change all this crappy people around u....
Change d job or sumfin....
#just saying

1 Like

Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
ENIGMA24:

For reals?.......I still need it for exams tho, ill deal with the demons later.....heheheheheheh grin grin ;Dehehehe grin

Lol, 1st read the stories online & see if you're still going to feel the same way about going near it. It's no child's play, especially the legendary Zozo spirit.

Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, 1st read the stories online & see if you're still going to feel the same way about going near it. It's no child's play.
Has any of your co-workers ever asked if you are pregnant? I am just curious to know.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
all4naija:

Has any of your co-worker ever asked if you are pregnant? I am just curious to know.

LMFAO. You're crazy.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
mamagee3:

You again with your life problems. I expect to see another threads coming from you very soon with titles like, is there anything wrong if the security man at my work opens the door for me? My boss said I breathe too much?
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. You're crazy.
I am not crazy. It is just a question. I don't understand why you refuse to answer it.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
all4naija:
I am not crazy. It is just a question. I don't understand why you refuse to answer it.

Now why would they think I'm pregnant when I don't look pregnant?
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Now why would they think I'm pregnant when I don't look pregnant?
Are you trying to ask me a question or something? Did they ever ask if you are pregnant by chance? I want the answer to be Yes or No. That is easy to write rather than beating about the bush, hun.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
all4naija:

Are you trying to ask me a question or something? Did they ever ask if you are pregnant by chance? I want the answer to be Yes or No. That is easy to write rather than beating about the bush, hun.

Ask the Ouija board. Have you ever used the Ouija board before? I know you Americunts love it grin No wonder y'all have people who just wake up one morning & decide to go on a killing spree.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ask the Ouija board. Have you ever used the Ouija board before? I know you Americunts love it grin No wonder y'all have people who just wake up one morning & decide to go on a killing spree.
No, I haven't used the Ouija board before. Now that I have answered your question... Ha! Bwahaha... South Africans mugged a journalist on a live broadcast. Those dudes in Township are daring! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
all4naija:

No, I haven't used the Ouija board before. Now that I have answered your question... Ha! Bwahaha... South Africans mugged a journalist on a live broadcast. Those dudes in Township are daring! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Lol, that story is as old as time & the guys weren't even South African. You seem to forget that South Africa is also home to other nationals who aren't all saints.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Candyrain(m): 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh really? Where can this Ouija board be found?
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Candyrain:

Oh really? Where can this Ouija board be found?

You can find it at "new age" stores, make one yourself or use the ones online. Just be very careful.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, that story is as old as time & the guys weren't even South African. You seem to forget that South Africa is also home to other nationals who aren't all saints.
Okay. Let me put the question to you properly. Have you ever been told you look like a pregnant woman before?
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
all4naija:

Okay. Let me put the question to you properly. Have you ever been told you look like a pregnant womon before?

No!
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No!
Huh! Your people are very nice to you though. I like your society. cheesy tongue
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Candyrain(m): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You can find it at "new age" stores, make one yourself or use the ones online. Just be very careful.

You really scared of this thing. This must be something serious. Anyway I'll wait till when you are ready. We'll do it together. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Crush Only Lasts For Four Months / A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot / Got Disvirgined By A Sex Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.