Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence (22746 Views)

Fayose Arrests Fake Aides Of Buhari [PICS] / Governor Fayose Arrests Road Safety Officer For Traffic Offence / Fayose Arrests Road Traffic Corps For Traffic Offence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by henrysam(m): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2015
thefakestan:
Abeg who give am power to arrest?

ThefakeStan
Who gave Fashola power to arrest the soldier man on BRT lane?
Kindly be apolitical and criticise without sentiments
Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by thefakestan: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
henrysam:

Who gave Fashola power to arrest the soldier man on BRT lane?
Kindly be apolitical and criticise without sentiments

My people na question I ask, E for correct pass if him tell policemen attached to him to arrest the dude.
Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by 400billionman: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
The best Yoruba governor ever..
Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by omowolewa: 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
Like my boss in Abia state love old model volve like anything. I just dey wonder why he can't just save towards a golf vw.

echomog1:
sw states(except lagos) poor sha na so my yoruba friends here they always ship Toyota hiace 1980model to ibadan them sey na hottest cake.
Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by dododawa1: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Fayose plan d action himself.
Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by kareemkamil(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
Awolowo of our time, Fayose after ur governance in Ekiti people of Ekiti should design u inside musium
Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by Godset1: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
Oma se. Baruwa.
thefakestan:

Chief Security Officer so he can personally arrest or give orders to?

Btw what is Damp? Is that your Mother's name?
Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by mankan2k7(m): 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
[so on top all this u typed no single like. who God has bless........]lol...who did this to Ekiti? When are we going to hear of development projects and see them? Is this man really so obsessed with the news media? Ahh! Nigeria...A country where scholars are not celebrated but told they are not the people's person while touts are revered for being able to move around the streets and sharing bags of rice every now and then and claimed to be economic policies in 2015.

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Has Commissioned Lekki Deep Sea Port / Female Bombers Attack Motor-Park In Adamawa, 30 Feared Dead - Premium Times / Is Wike Considering Dumping PDP & Joining APC? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.