Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,529 members, 7,840,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

See How Much The Most Expensive Iphone 6 Costs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How Much The Most Expensive Iphone 6 Costs (2501 Views)

What Is So Special? This Browser Costs 80,000 Naira On Google Play / Checkout Nokia 3310 That Costs N776,000 - Will You Buy? / The Best Smartphone That Costs Less Than 25K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Much The Most Expensive Iphone 6 Costs by TechsNG: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2015
Let me ask, what’s your definition of expensive? $100,000? $200,000? Or even $1,000,000? Well, the most expensive iPhone 6 costs more than that.

NO, Apple isn’t actually responsible for the high amount placed on the most expensive iPhone 6. Instead, Goldgenie are.

Goldgenie also known as , are England’s talented masters of making already expensive smartphones over three times as premium by enriching them with precious metals and jewelry.

No, these expensive phones are not sold to the average consumer. They are basically sold to people who crave for materials not so common. People like Usian Bolt, David Beckham, P.Diddy and the likes are the major consumers.

The most expensive iPhone is made of 24-carat gold and encrusted with dozens of diamonds and guess how much it cost – $3.51 million.

Based on the price tag attached to the device, the ‘diamond ecstasy’ iPhone 6 can be customized further to meet up with the clients demand but of course, further customization attracts more price added to the initial amount. There are other variants like the gold, platinum and Rose-Gold which comes as a color variant on the latest iPhone 6s and 6s Plus.

The closely related most expensive iPhone 6 is one designed by Alexander Amosu which is covered with about 6127 diamonds and was priced around $2.62 million. That’s nearly a million dollar lesser than what the most expensive iPhone 6 cost.

Source : http://www.techsng.com/2015/10/see-how-much-the-most-expensive-iphone-6-costs.html

CC: Lalasticlala

Re: See How Much The Most Expensive Iphone 6 Costs by trapQ: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2015
I hope it can call heaven
Re: See How Much The Most Expensive Iphone 6 Costs by Whizpeter(m): 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
Shebi God's number is already saved in the phonebook?
Re: See How Much The Most Expensive Iphone 6 Costs by pinkiberry(m): 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
that money can build a decent house.
Re: See How Much The Most Expensive Iphone 6 Costs by Avero(m): 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
pinkiberry:

decent?

that a really expensive house
Re: See How Much The Most Expensive Iphone 6 Costs by lilmax(m): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
Common iPhone undecided
Re: See How Much The Most Expensive Iphone 6 Costs by sinaj(f): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nd when it gets missing or spoilt

I wil rather stick to my chinko sad
Re: See How Much The Most Expensive Iphone 6 Costs by viclawz(m): 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
trapQ:
I wonder
Re: See How Much The Most Expensive Iphone 6 Costs by TechsNG: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
trapQ:

Buy and try it out lol
Re: See How Much The Most Expensive Iphone 6 Costs by TechsNG: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
pinkiberry:

You can build a decent estate in Nigeria with that amount.
Re: See How Much The Most Expensive Iphone 6 Costs by augster(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
WTF? $3.4MIL? When aiye can end any fuccking time.
Re: See How Much The Most Expensive Iphone 6 Costs by augster(m): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
TechsNG:

You can build a decent estate in Nigeria with that amount.
You can build more than 2 decent estates with that amount
Re: See How Much The Most Expensive Iphone 6 Costs by TechsNG: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
augster:
You can build more than 2 decent estates with that amount

True that.
Re: See How Much The Most Expensive Iphone 6 Costs by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
will it do something that a normal iPhone 6 won't do??, I'll buy it if I can chat with Jesus and Dead people with it
Re: See How Much The Most Expensive Iphone 6 Costs by TechsNG: 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
lordseb:
will it do something that a normal iPhone 6 won't do??, I'll buy it if I can chat with Jesus and Dead people with it

lol.... grin

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Care Center Abuja Location Needed / Please Am Really Confused Concerning Which Brand Of Phone To Go For ? / How To Install File Manager On HTC Sensation Z710e Andriod Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.