Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose (22448 Views)

Maitama Sule's Body Received By Governor Ganduje, Saraki & Others in Kano (Pics) / Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS / FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by 83lagosroad(m): 7:21am On Oct 18, 2015
londonrivals:

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/man-arrested-by-gov-fayose-for-traffic.html

cc: lalasticlala

Either you disown him or not , your men are lawless, untrained,ill mannered-manner less bunch of bribe takers. They deliberately overdo the job so that they can collect bribes and funny enough, I have not seen any of the law that established FRSC saying they can jump on the high way to stop fast moving vehicles. I think Nigerians should help post pictures and videos of this people collecting bribe, and negligence of duty and deliberate ignoring offenders that are their corrupt customers.
Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by SmartMugu: 7:23am On Oct 18, 2015
Now, how would we know real FRSC from impersonators?
Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by lemonadex1: 7:24am On Oct 18, 2015
Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2015
Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 18, 2015
I think Fayose's planned movie has been busted. Hiring a jobless man to act as an FRSC official for public stunt. Try again later.
Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by pompyk4: 7:28am On Oct 18, 2015
Adfolak:
People call this man tout and a noise maker, but I see a gov loved and respected by his people. Either you like it or not, he is leading his state by example.
yes its true a leader with passion and love for his state
Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by Touchforfree(m): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2015
tunshe:

You can imagine how imposters in uniform maltreat and extort innocent citizens.

Who want to associate with problem ?.

The other time a Unilag lecturer was nailed for rape, the school authority instantly rejected him as being a lecturer of the institution and yet he was alloted an office there.

If the gov had given him an award, he would have been a loyal offficer to them.

Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:33am On Oct 18, 2015
Orjioorji:
Fayose should lecture Buhari on what governance is all about not snapping pictures.

Wailing on sunday is too bad for your health

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by otokx(m): 7:34am On Oct 18, 2015
Typically Nigerian to disown the offender.
Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by fascowilly(m): 7:42am On Oct 18, 2015
fayose is one of hollywood actor.
Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by macaranta(m): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2015
Haywhymido:
Voted in to serve his people, but giving dem public stunts every night n day. Misplaced priority

Everything he does is publicity stunt...you'd rather prefer he becomes comatose?
Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by sedorf247(m): 8:17am On Oct 18, 2015
I believe dis is another planned work by fayose.... Am hundred percent sure he paid d guy to do it
Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by anytexy: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2015
StealthyMe:
Well, we are in Nigeria! Anyone does any bad and he is not recognized by his own. The Unilag lecturer rape case readily comes to mind. lipsrsealed
HahahahhHa. you captured it.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by igbsam(m): 9:03am On Oct 18, 2015
Okay amigos, here is how it all plays out. Fayose being d stunt and attention seeker, arranged one of his thugs to pose as an FRSC official and commit offence so he could catch him and then make headlines on the front page of newspapers and on NL. Well he likes pulling stunts like this such to gain cheap popularity.

Now that FRSC has come out to deny d thug being one of theirs, fayose should plan something else and if he is out of ideas, he should contact me for more. yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by xtervaganza(m): 9:20am On Oct 18, 2015
I don't understand why people fall for Fayose cheap publicity stunts

He planted the man there so he can arrest him and play the batman hero in the midst of people

How can you explain arresting an frsc official who isn't recognised by the frsc

Stoopid man
Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by babysophie(f): 9:26am On Oct 18, 2015
Miscreants in uniforms n wen dey r caught,deir Ogas will start disowning n disassociating.
Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by SaintRobs: 9:34am On Oct 18, 2015
Is that your own definition of best? May be you can list the feasible capital project that's of benefit to the common man on street since he emerged as the governor of Ekiti state?
adajiboyy:
Fayose,for me he his the best gov nigeria has now.him no send u message.nice one gov.
*snorts*
Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by presidentMZ: 9:39am On Oct 18, 2015
FRSC personnel are highly disciplined. Better disown the baga
Fayose is emulating Former Gov. Sule Lamido of Jigawa
Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by Arizonaguy(m): 9:57am On Oct 18, 2015
londonrivals:

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/man-arrested-by-gov-fayose-for-traffic.html

cc: lalasticlala
politics in FRSC not by any means surprise they could deny an erred staff to make their image...gbosa for the all rounder governor P.A FAYOSE
Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by xxgig(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2015
After Church today, just outside my school gate, I over heard this three FRSC officers planning on their next victim: " let's go, anyone wey we catch, we do am shishishi (whatever that means). I go carry am go corner then we go get money take chop"
Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by chichriso: 10:44am On Oct 18, 2015
Fayose always on the news
Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2015
Haywhymido:
Voted in to serve his people, but giving dem public stunts every night n day. Misplaced priority
how?v explain...
Where u born in 1999 and above when the present genrations obviously started acting uncivilized?
Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by Haywhymido(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2015
shadowgwalker:
how?v explain...
Where u born in 1999 and above when the present genrations obviously started acting uncivilized?
ode, u shd av written dat in pidgin dat u understand. Read again d gibberish u wrote
Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by Haywhymido(m): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2015
SaintRobs:
Is that your own definition of best? May be you can list the feasible capital project that's of benefit to the common man on street since he emerged as the governor of Ekiti state? *snorts*
i thought, i am the only one thinking in dat direction until i read ur comment. Am nt surprised sum nigerians r butt licking his playing to the gallery attitude, he fooled me with dat too during is 1st term as d governor of the state. But now i knw better, no developmental project to pinpoint dat he did.
Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by Haywhymido(m): 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
macaranta:

Everything he does is publicity stunt...you'd rather prefer he becomes comatose?
comatose no. Av been following dis dubious man since his 1st tenure as the governor. All he does is to play to the gallery. The man as been in power 4 more dan 1yr, show us one developmental project he has completed since he entered the government house. His playing to the gallery attitude is clear n there 4 all to see, it now remain 4 all n sundry to open their eye to see it.
Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by delightobas: 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
It is really true that Mr Adeola Alabi is not a staff of FRSC. He is indeed an imposter if not by now he would have been facing some level of discipline by the Corps. FRSC leadership will never take lightly any issue that tarnish the image of the Corps. FRSC Regulations on Maintenance of discipline is clear on Misconduct & Gross Misconduct.
Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by oweman: 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
Orjioorji:
Fayose should lecture Buhari on what governance is all about not snapping pictures.

Did Buhari want to be a THUG as Fayose ?
Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by oweman: 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
For what he does isnimmaterial
Ifayiose
is
a
thud
Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
Haywhymido:
ode, u shd av written dat in pidgin dat u understand. Read again d gibberish u wrote
may the gods fyiok u with deeper ramming!
Re: FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose by Haywhymido(m): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
shadowgwalker:
may the gods fyiok u with deeper ramming!
painment

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter / Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs / Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.