Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) (43235 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Cadets Undergo Shooting Excercise In Kaduna State. Photos / Whats The Arabic Inscription On Our Army's Logo?? PHOTO / Zenith Bank Unveils New Logo: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by idolda: 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by kennyman2000(m): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nice one..
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by Lincoln275(m): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
nice one
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by naptu2: 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
Osun State flag.

Osun State logo.

Coat of Arms of The State of Osun (the coat of arms is adapted from the Western Region Coat of Arms). The Osun state coat of arms comprises of an Elephant which signifies Strength, a lion which signifies Royalty, Log of woods which signifies hard work, a Palm tree which signifies the presence of fertile land and a cowry which signifies the presence of commerce.

Osun State Government logo.

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by Benbestic: 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
It is interesting there is no Arabic letter in the logo. The islamic community is ordering Buhari to put it back on the Naira let us see if they'll ask El-Rufai to apologise and change the state motto from English to Arabic text.
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by naptu2: 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
Federal Capital Territory Abuja.

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by Mogidi: 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
tpiander:
Needs redesigning for sure.

I thought Edo is among the top art design places?

Why the reference to Edo?
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by okitz4(m): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
omenka:
I just envy the people of Kaduna state- their governor seem to be the only governor currently doing anything in the country.

The only thing my state governor seems to have achieved so far is wasting scarce resources on acquiring Land Cruiser SUVs worth over 11million apiece for commissioners and Corollas worth 7million apiece for LG Transition Chairmen!! angry
....Are u from igede speaking tribe of Benue State?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
Aboki and nama
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by ebengems(m): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
that's change for you!

Baba no go slow o!

buy your AutoCAD complete tutorials from konga store now! Follow my signatue and check my profile picture on how to place your order
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by mrjangaweed: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
omenka:
I just envy the people of Kaduna state- their governor seem to be the only governor currently doing anything in the country.

The only thing my state governor seems to have achieved so far is wasting scarce resources on acquiring Land Cruiser SUVs worth over 11million apiece for commissioners and Corollas worth 7million apiece for LG Transition Chairmen!! angry

Sharap

so logo is now achievement huh?

wike is busy fixing Amaechi's mess
Fayose is busy constructing roads and airport
ikpeazu is busy reforming abia
willie is working grin

and the only achievement according to your Hopless self is logo unveiling?

will you say such if it was Fayose doing so?

shameless bastard hypocrite

double standard vagabond

Ikpu nne i ebea

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by Benbestic: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
Wia d arabic text?

FlirtyKaren:
Kaduna State has today unveiled its new Logo which will henceforth be the new insignia for the state. It will be used in all the state's official communications, correspondences and transactions.

The distinctive features of the logo include its motto: Work and Worship; green vegetation, which means Agriculture, Economy, Abundance and conservation. Crocodile stands for Strength, Resilience, Indestructibility and Ancestry; while cattle implies Fertility, Abundance and Nourishment. More pics after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/photos-kaduna-state-unveils-its-new-logo.html
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by tpiander: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Why the reference to Edo?

Because that wasn't the logo I was expecting?

Or is Edo no longer a state in Nigeria, what's the reason for your question?
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by Mogidi: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
tpiander:

Because that wasn't the logo I was expecting?

Or is Edo no longer a state in Nigeria, what's the reason for your question?

This was what I responded to:

tpiander:
Needs redesigning for sure.

I thought Edo is among the top art design places?

Was this logo designed by someone from Edo state?

Does this logo belong to Edo state?
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by naptu2: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ekiti State flag.

Ekiti State logo.

The Woven Cord

The woven cord depicts the culturally homogenous nature of the Ekiti people. Ours is the only state where all the towns and villages are suffixed with "Ekiti".

The New Dawn

The New Dawn symbolizes Ekiti's place as the emerging land of opportunities. It symbolizes the hope and optimism associated with the Ekiti people which makes us rise above challenges, to ensure we remain on the path of peace and progress.

The Rolling Hills

The Rolling Hills depict the topography of our land, forming the backdrop of the beautiful scenery. It is the origin of our name "Ile Olokiti"

The Vegetation

The Vegetation depicts the fruitfulness of our land. It symbolizes a land blessed with an abundance of a wide variety of natural resources. It also represents the mainstay of our livelihood - Agriculture.

The Water

The Water represents the springs in EKiti State, particularly the Ikogosi Spring - the only place in the whole world whet hot and cold water springs naturally occur side by side. A wonder to the world, a pride to us.

The Book

The Book depicts the enlightenment of the Ekiti people. The Ekiti people love knowledge and celebrate wisdom.
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Kaduna is blessed!!

Oh Yeaah!!
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
I'm not comfortable with states changing their logos. In the US, some states have been using the same logos, anthems, flowers, etc for hundred of years.
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by omenka(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
mrjangaweed:

Sharap
so logo is now achievement huh?
wike is busy fixing Amaechi's mess Fayose is busy constructing roads and airport ikpeazu is busy reforming abia willie is working grin
and the only achievement according to your Hopless self is logo unveiling?
will you say such if it was Fayose doing so?
double standard vagabond
Ikpu nne i ebea
Stop acting like a dog.
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by BALLOSKI: 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
omenka:

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by Okeycima: 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
Whatever they like make dem use as logo but I know say no logo go make sense pass this ma logo

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by naptu2: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
South-Eastern/Cross River State flag (1967)

Cross River State flag (2005).

Cross River State logo.

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by Bonniee(m): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
Na cheating ooo, why would the horses wear jacket when crocodile never see singlet wear. This equality and empowerment sef na another thing
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by ZYZZA: 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
There no go ever do better work o
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by ZYZZA: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
There no go ever do better work o
#IHATEAPC
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by IAMTHEHERO: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Why putting the Islamic symbol there? Kaduna is a liberal State.It is made up both Moslems and Christians.
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by naptu2: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Kwara State flag (1967).

Kwara State logo (2012).

Kwara State Government logo.

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by mrjangaweed: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
omenka:
Stop acting like a dog.

Thunder fire your mother there

Useless bastard son of a rabid dog

double standard vagabond

idiotic nonentity

i ask you again will you say such if it was Fayose doing such?

will you call unveiling logo achievement if it was wike?

useless bastard.

otu nne i ebea
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by naptu2: 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
Kogi State.

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by naptu2: 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
Gombe State.

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by tpiander: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mogidi:

This was what I responded to:

Was this logo designed by someone from Edo state?

Does this logo belong to Edo state?

if that is not the Edo state logo, then all you have to do is let us know.

You should also inform the poster, not me.

You can design a logo just for fun and post it on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2671928/logo-ideas-design-logo-ur

My critique is based on the fact that I do scrutinize art. Dont take it personally.
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by Toluene15: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
OGUN STATE

Omo Ogun ise ya a

1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by abduljabbar4(m): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
bigtt76:
No BH representation? grin
Daughter of a prostitute. Shame on you. Bastard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' / Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja / Buhari Commissions New Police Vehicles And Police Crime Database Centre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.