Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) (43234 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Cadets Undergo Shooting Excercise In Kaduna State. Photos / Whats The Arabic Inscription On Our Army's Logo?? PHOTO / Zenith Bank Unveils New Logo: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
tpiander:

Nigeria doesn't have that luxury.
What luxury? Different governors from the Democratic, Republican, Federalist, Whig and Progressive parties have governed states in the US, did anyone of them change their logos, anthems, flowers, etc? No! Why is Nigeria different? When Aregbesola became Osun State Governor, he changed their slogan from "State of the Living Spirit" to "State of the Virtous."
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by 400billionman: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
omenka:
I just envy the people of Kaduna state- their governor seem to be the only governor currently doing anything in the country.

The only thing my state governor seems to have achieved so far is wasting scarce resources on acquiring Land Cruiser SUVs worth over 11million apiece for commissioners and Corollas worth 7million apiece for LG Transition Chairmen!! angry

I wonder which Landcruiser model goes for N11m unless Prado and which corolla model goes for N7m.

Help us with picture.
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
imas:

If the designer were to design the Nigerian flag, we would have more than twenty colours.

Yes, may be thirty or more. . My brother na wa.
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by tpiander: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

What luxury? Different governors from the Democratic, Republican, Federalist, Whig and Progressive parties have governed states in the US, did anyone of them change their logos, anthems, flowers, etc? No! Why is Nigeria different? When Aregbesola became Osun State Governor, he changed their slogan from "State of the Living Spirit" to "State of the Virtous."

Do you mean state of the living spring because that's what I remember, there was a thread with that title.
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
400billionman:

I wonder which Landcruiser model goes for N11m unless Prado and which corolla model goes for N7m.

Help us with picture.

Even a wheelbarrow can cost a billion with our governors since after first Republic. Abi
you just return from USA? This na naija the bedrock of corruption gburugburu. So, shine your eyes and gather body.
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by Mohjigga: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
What's the point and what difference will it make ?
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by omenka(m): 3:42am On Oct 18, 2015
400billionman:

Help us with picture.
Actually, it is 2015 Prado and 2015 Corolla. angry
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by harffie(m): 8:17am On Oct 18, 2015
omenka:
I just envy the people of Kaduna state- their governor seem to be the only governor currently doing anything in the country.

The only thing my state governor seems to have achieved so far is wasting scarce resources on acquiring Land Cruiser SUVs worth over 11million apiece for commissioners and Corollas worth 7million apiece for LG Transition Chairmen!! angry
What state are you from?
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by dubai92(f): 8:51am On Oct 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Kaduna is blessed!!
notin lyk blessed ooo. Dis man is jst doin his gara-gara.. we dnt ave lyt more dan a mnth in my hood... n we are nt fear frm govtmnt house.... dis is nt d chng we voted for
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:03am On Oct 18, 2015
dubai92:
notin lyk blessed ooo. Dis man is jst doin his gara-gara.. we dnt ave lyt more dan a mnth in my hood... n we are nt fear frm govtmnt house.... dis is nt d chng we voted for
Kaduna is blessed NOT because of that Hell rufai of a man. I never liked his leadership style but all of you were carried away by 'Sai Baba Change'. Endure rufai till 2019!
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by naptu2: 6:47am On Oct 19, 2015
I think I might have to analyse the coats of arms, logos and flags that I've already posted before I post any more flags, achievements and logos. Hopefully I should be able to do that today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' / Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja / Buhari Commissions New Police Vehicles And Police Crime Database Centre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.