Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,899 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) (53730 Views)

Thousands Of Davido Fans Denied Access As Tickets Has All Being Sold Out!! / Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her / We So Rich!!! I’m Going Crazy – Davido Says As Dad Secures $4B Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by hayjay16(f): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
Justdulla:
. Its a pity, u sef come get Ugly Looking Face
thanks love smiley
Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Dayvhid:
I ain't violent am just stating the obvious and u can't get my gal even with your £25,0000 rover
GAY niqqa

Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
MrCork:

....calm down son...no nid for voilencse...I ain't gay but I could take yor woman any day...truss me!!(REAL TALK MA NIGGGGGA) wink

lol....pekham nigga! Wass up mate?
Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mtchwww see pot belly
Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
hayjay16:
thanks love smiley
. Don't Mention
Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
shokky24:
Mtchwww see pot belly
stop hating! it is very bad for your health
Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by Mattex001(m): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
SO NA SO THE GUY TAKE HAMMER!!! undecided
Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by Osakah24(m): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
As I trust my Igbo brothers reach,Davido no go find that guy because many of my brothers dey go draw the tattoo full belle.And if peradventure OBO find the guy and roger the One park guy very well,we go turn am to business.All naija artist tattoo go be hot cake.I am thinking of drawing Linda Ikeji for My Buttocks,Banana Island here I come ;DAs I trust my Igbo brothers reach,Davido no go find that guy because many of my brothers dey go draw the tattoo full belle.And if peradventure OBO find the guy and roger the One park guy very well,we go turn am to business.All naija artist tattoo go be hot cake.I am thinking of drawing Linda Ikeji for My Buttocks,Banana Island here I come

1 Like

Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ijeleigbo:

stop hating! it is very bad for your health
Who am i hating?
U mean dis ugly looking african ape
Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
shokky24:

Who am i hating?
U mean dis ugly looking african ape

lol....look at the brighter side.....that his idea is rich and creative.....if davido settle d guy him come hammer tomorrow u no go beef am again
Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ijeleigbo:

lol....look at the brighter side.....that his idea is rich and creative.....if davido settle d guy him come hammer tomorrow u no go beef am again
I av a feeling u are the guy,that's y u defending grin
Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by BrightEye(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
FriedPlantain:
See him belle, the guy is obviously suffering from Kwashiokor.

Whatever money her spent on getting that ugly looking tattoo should have been spent on getting good food. undecided

he should have used the money to get himself a friedplantain...
Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
shokky24:

I av a feeling u are the guy,that's y u defending grin

grin make i hear say i be d guy....i for don dey davido crib dis moment....u no go see me for nairaland sef
Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by tk4rd: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
dealeh:

A Die Hard Fans Of Davido Ink His Body to show some Love For the HKN Boss which Caught the Attention Of Davido..

See Davido’s Tweet bellow…

"SHOUT OUT AWON FANS MI!!! FOR THE LOVE OF DAVIDO! FIND THIS GUY FOR ME"

https://twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/655471951318659072

Now that Davido is reaching out to a lot of people these days, more lots of people would be doing more crazy things for to notice them and issue a warrant of "Finding" for them.
As for the guy in the picture, many guys would ink their bodies and present themselves to him..
He had to confirm that anybody that presented himself is the original twitter owner
Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by BrightEye(m): 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
Osakah24:
As I trust my Igbo brothers reach,Davido no go find that guy because many of my brothers dey go draw the tattoo full belle.And if peradventure OBO find the guy and roger the One park guy very well,we go turn am to business.All naija artist tattoo go be hot cake.I am thinking of drawing Linda Ikeji for My Buttocks,Banana Island here I come ;DAs I trust my Igbo brothers reach,Davido no go find that guy because many of my brothers dey go draw the tattoo full belle.And if peradventure OBO find the guy and roger the One park guy very well,we go turn am to business.All naija artist tattoo go be hot cake.I am thinking of drawing Linda Ikeji for My Buttocks,Banana Island here I come

that's not true. Davido go find guy, a black pot belle guy...
Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
And he has a gf/wife

God bless my poor soul
Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by Produke(m): 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
Is that sketch Davido?
Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by Fynestboi: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Iranu undecided undecided how much David give am.
Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
LOL I hate those kinds of navels eh grin Gross
Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by Chijosky(m): 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
saw this on instagram, Davido looking for this guy like seriously
Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by MrCork: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
Dayvhid:
I ain't violent am just stating the obvious and u can't get my gal even with your £25,0000 rover
GAY niqqa

. ..ok then..I recomend butt plug in yor nyansh!! angry

1 Like

Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by Daniel058(m): 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
gr8gem:
Gud mornin nairalanders, just close from church now. Hope una go church too. Meanwhile d dude go hammer small money now. Make I go do my own see weda e go enta, as an igbo gal wey I be, hahaha.

Ighotago grin
Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by DedeNkem: 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
He's a dumb groupie.
The tattoo guy didn't do a well either. He should look for another job.
Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
MrCork:

. ..ok then..I recomend butt plug in yor nyansh!! angry
I woulda said get thee behind me but then my ass won't be safe so do me a favour please

GEROUT OF HERE MENN SHIII.
Diz nigga GAY.^^
Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by faites(f): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
The height of madness. Very soon, other jobless people would follow in his footsteps
Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by Michaelkelvin1(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
No tell me is a joke
Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by montezz(f): 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
were tuntun...lol
Re: See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:14am On Oct 19, 2015
Make i go draw runtown for my nyansh..since i got some nice looking ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Rebukes Abounce For Flirting With Akosua, Busty Ghanaian Lady (Photos) / Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women / Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.