Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

How Biafra Director - Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Biafra Director - Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes (6508 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission / ''How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos'' – DSS / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Biafra Director - Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes by eye4eye: 1:33am On Oct 18, 2015
‘Biafrans’ Kick As SSS Arrests Nnamdi Kanu Inside Lagos Hotel With Prostitutes

The director of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mr. Kenny Okwu Kanu aka Nnamdi Kanu has been arrested by the Nigerian secret police. He was picked up at a…

http://.com/biafrans-kick-as-sss-arrests-nnamdi-kanu-inside-lagos-hotel/

Re: How Biafra Director - Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes by eye4eye: 1:42am On Oct 18, 2015
Biafra marines ready to storm Nigeria to free the Director - Nnamdi Kanu.

Buahri, I dey warn you o...

6 Likes

Re: How Biafra Director - Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 18, 2015
junk
Re: How Biafra Director - Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes by Deltagiant: 1:44am On Oct 18, 2015
Look at the gibberish a Journalist sat down to write! "Operating multiple passports/identity" cry

2 Likes

Re: How Biafra Director - Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes by orisa37: 2:56am On Oct 18, 2015
High Treason calling himself eze ndibiafra, the se territory of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and wearing crown simultaneously with Pmb in a U.S. Presidential Arena. He should be beheaded.

2 Likes

Re: How Biafra Director - Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes by mekonglobal(m): 4:31am On Oct 18, 2015
This is the third version of dis news i'm reading now and i kn it wont just end with urs, i expect more!
Re: How Biafra Director - Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 18, 2015
Evil Yoruba media at it again. This very handsome man with prostitutes?

5 Likes

Re: How Biafra Director - Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes by CSTR2: 6:58am On Oct 18, 2015
Oluwole.
Liars with no modicum of sense or integrity.
Nincompoop.
Re: How Biafra Director - Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes by mightyhaze: 7:05am On Oct 18, 2015
Silly! Trashy!

4 Likes

Re: How Biafra Director - Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes by abduljabbar4(m): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2015
Shame on him

1 Like

Re: How Biafra Director - Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes by billyG(m): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2015
May he die of HIV.
Re: How Biafra Director - Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes by Pangea: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2015
billyG:
May he die of HIV.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Biafra Director - Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes by Flets: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2015
Dumb .... that's his wife and this same pic has littered cyberspace for months now.

1 Like

Re: How Biafra Director - Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes by Brimmie(m): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2015
new2020:

Ok.. Prostitute sounds more "Cheap" right?? cheesy

How about "Runz Girl"? grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Biafra Director - Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes by Mcbussy(m): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2015
eye4eye:

Puhahahaha grin... Biafran gini?... they look more like biafran dead marines to me.cheesy cheesy

Hilarious.
Re: How Biafra Director - Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes by BALLOSKI: 11:06am On Oct 18, 2015
eye4eye:

they look malnourished!
Re: How Biafra Director - Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
op stop spreading fake news around..

1 Like

Re: How Biafra Director - Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes by seacoast(m): 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
Among the prostitutes.. Your mama and sisters.
Re: How Biafra Director - Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
Watch Boko Haram slaughtering Nigerian Soldiers and showing off their deadly weapons.

http://www.bestgore.com/murder/boko-haram-behead-nigerian-soldier-borno-nigeria/

See an interview granted by the main sponsor of Boko Haram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3md94JAFyM

Is it sad that the Yoruba people are trying hard to suppress this terrible evil because your terrorist president is a supporter of Boko Haram. They will try to sensor news like these but spread this news. Let the whole world know that the paedophile and terrorist is in power.

The evil you muslims created will live with you forever. You yorubas are spreading false news about the East and you are suppressing the evil committed by your slave masters. The video is below and the whole world now knows that your president is a terrorist and paedophile.

1 Like

Re: How Biafra Director - Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes by shegra58: 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
eye4eye:

marines or Wetin u call am?? Wait o how dem come look like boys scout and girls guide..The pics even bring the memory of my primary school when we used to line up on a straight line going to class grin grin grin cheesy
Re: How Biafra Director - Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes by NOBODYY: 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
new2020:

The guy head big no be small!

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Visits Sterling Bank And Udenwa Grilled Over Campaign Funds / These 3 Candidate Stand A Good Chance For 2023 Election. / Prof. Yakubu - INEC Is The Most Improved Public Service In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.