Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle (1312 Views)

Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram / Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) / Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle by hmohammed(m): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2015
House, I just made a funny discovery. Most of the Biafra leaders reside outside Nigeria to fight for their silly right while Boko Haram leaders are fighting for almost the same reason but utilising a more fearless approach by engaging the Nigerian military at the war front.
Please can someone in the house explain to me why the biafrans are not as fearless as the boko haram group.
Re: A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle by Beesluv: 8:53am On Oct 18, 2015
One of their similaries is that both names start with B.

But Biafra is a child near Boko

3 Likes

Re: A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 18, 2015
Book haram are terrorists...
IPOB are freedom fighters...
Biafra is a Nation...

Why compare a nation with terrorist??
Are you insane or trying to?

You guys are just hypocrites.

18 Likes

Re: A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle by zuchyblink(m): 9:11am On Oct 18, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Biafra is a Nation...

the guy is a product of 2/200 cut-off mark,so don't take him seriously

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle by Agimor(m): 9:12am On Oct 18, 2015
They are only fearless in the internet.throwing tantrums here and there without hitting their target.

4 Likes

Re: A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle by hmohammed(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Biafra is a Nation...

Please no insult is required, just your opinion. Thank you.
Re: A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2015
hmohammed:

Please no insult is required, just your opinion. Thank you.

You are a hypocrite...
If it sounds like an insult then is your concern not mine.
Am outta here

3 Likes

Re: A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle by hmohammed(m): 9:20am On Oct 18, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

You are a hypocrite...
If it sounds like an insult then is your concern not mine.
Am outta here

I just listened to radio biafra and realised that all its members are hanging somewhere in different part of the world. I just think this is highly hypocritical and makes the group appear very unserious in their fight towards liberation.
Re: A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 18, 2015
hmohammed:

I just listened to radio biafra and realised that all its members are hanging somewhere in different part of the world. I just think this is highly hypocritical and makes the group appear very unserious in their fight towards liberation.

Don't spread false hood...
This is aba on 30th of may with Nnamdi KANU.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XWyq7PWrs8II

Meanwhile I also listen to radio Biafra...
Biafrans at home do also call in.

And if you dont know IPOB is in 88+ countries... And they are in liberty to call in...

The privileges are equal and neutral.

Looser

4 Likes

Re: A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 18, 2015
Skids and low lives like you op make me very angry...You must be very Mad to compare a nation fighting for its right to idiots that practice religious blindness. You don't even know the very difference between Jihad and sovereignty. Your mates are in school, you are there chasing cattle, mistakenly you got hold of a phone with Internet and you scribble crap the very next second.
Let me ask you, in the quest for a nation, how many lives has Biafrans taken? But take a look at the imbecil*es and hungry looking dogs who call themselves your Islamic brothers, then out of your own foolishness you come in front of 2million people to write nonsense for our viewing, aren't you St*upid!
Bible says thou shall not kill, quaran says attack those that attack you... or your madness didn't tell you that they have likes of you in Syria, Iraq, Somalia,Mali, Yemen,and the entire middle east. so how you gonna compare blindness from your religion with a nation. Go and read your quaran well and learn your mistakes and stop living in blindness. Carry old testament day kill people as una like your madness still give u guts to compare your Islamic dog brothers with Biafrans. Onye ara.

7 Likes

Re: A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle by hmohammed(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2015
gimakon:
Skids and low lives like you op make me very angry...You must be very Mad to compare a nation fighting for its right to idiots that practice religious blindness. You don't even know the very difference between Jihad and sovereignty. Your mates are in school, you are there chasing cattle, mistakenly you got hold of a phone with Internet and you scribble crap the very next second.
Let me ask you, in the quest for a nation, how many lives has Biafrans taken? But take a look at the imbecil*es and hungry looking dogs who call themselves your Islamic brothers, then out of your own foolishness you come in front of 2million people to write nonsense for our viewing, aren't you St*upid!
Bible says thou shall not kill, quaran says attack those that attack you... or your madness didn't tell you that they have likes of you in Syria, Iraq, Somalia,Mali, Yemen,and the entire middle east. so how you gonna compare blindness from your religion with a nation. Go and read your quaran well and learn your mistakes and stop living in blindness. Carry old testament day kill people as una like your madness still give u guts to compare your Islamic dog brothers with Biafrans. Onye ara.

Please no insult or should I conclude that northerners are now more civilised than the Biafrans.
Re: A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle by Truth24(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2015
zuchyblink:
the guy is a product of 2/200 cut-off mark,so don't take him seriously
Hahahaha.... Now dis is called "Washing"
Re: A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle by Karanka: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2015
OP,go home;you're drunk again.
Re: A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2015
hmohammed:

Please no insult or should I conclude that northerners are now more civilised than the Biafrans.

I had a hunch you would sheepishly scribble back, your f*ucked up problems, seriously I don't give a hoot. You Wonna scribble that as a conclusion, lemme ask you how much has this given me inside ma account, $20? For f*uck sake, F*uck you.
Don't say what you don't know. Ask questions, Northerners like Radio and they listen to news, why is your case super different? You say what you Wonna, cos you Wonna, and you want peeps to laugh at your own idiocy! Now you see what it feels like to be attacked, you now see... it's a good thing I attacked your folly in this way, never ever you in your life call my people, Terrorists again. Mxm.

Where is this Moderator when you need them, kindly close this F*ucked up racist thread that does no shitty good to anyone.

1 Like

Re: A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle by Richal20(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2015
hmohammed:
House, I just made a funny discovery. Most of the Biafra leaders reside outside Nigeria to fight for their silly right while Boko Haram leaders are fighting for almost the same reason but utilising a more fearless approach by engaging the Nigerian military at the war front.
Please can someone in the house explain to me why the biafrans are not as fearless as the boko haram group.

boko is a product of evil religion call Muslim and biafra is a Christian country like catalunya seeking from freedom without bloodshed. So stop deceiving ur stupid self cuz i know u ar scared of loosing EM (igbos). Mohammed practicing wat mohammed tot u to do, raping and killing to meet ur virgins...lwkmd.cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle by abe4kom: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2015
See how silly you are?
You insulted them by saying they are fighting for their SILLY rights and turned around to say no insults!

Makes us more convinced you are really a product of 2/200 cut-off mark

hmohammed:

2 Likes

Re: A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle by bugzbunny: 11:56am On Oct 18, 2015
Beesluv:
One of their similaries is that both names start with B.

But Biafra is a child near Boko
U missed another similarity
Ur name starts with B also....
I knw u are scared of losing the ibos
I hv been watching u
But dnt worry...... Worst they can do is sharia.. wink

1 Like

Re: A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle by Beesluv: 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
bugzbunny:

U missed another similarity
Ur name starts with B also....
I knw u are scared of losing the ibos
I hv been watching u
But dnt worry...... Worst they can do is sharia.. wink

You didn't tell me you are a watchman. Who is paying you the bill of watching me?
Re: A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
hmohammed:

what do you think it will profit Nigeria if they have a war in two fronts. Some of you think very little of what you wish. One day the rain you pray for will rain and your roof top will be touched.
Re: A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle by londoner: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
Boko Haram have no cause or greviance behind their violence. They are trying to force Nigeria to be an Islamic state and are fighting all including fellow Muslims, innocent children and the gov.

I don't support Biafra but the mantra of no victor no vanquished is yet to be proved.

The only thing both groups have in common is that they are from Nigeria.
Re: A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle by hmohammed(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
jomonic:

what do you think it will profit Nigeria if they have a war in two fronts. Some of you think very little of what you wish. One day the rain you pray for will rain and your roof top will be touched.

IPOB gat no balls
Re: A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle by hmohammed(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
londoner:
Boko Haram have no cause or greviance behind their violence. They are trying to force Nigeria to be an Islamic state and are fighting all including fellow Muslims, innocent children and the gov.

I don't support Biafra but the mantra of no victor no vanquished is yet to be proved.

The only thing both groups have in common is that they are from Nigeria.

Igbo boy, pls ensure u don't physically join the movement cos this time around my brothers in the military will not hesitate to roast u alive as we did ur predecessors
Re: A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle by londoner: 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
hmohammed:

Igbo boy, pls ensure u don't physically join the movement cos this time around my brothers in the military will not hesitate to roast u alive as we did ur predecessors

Did you read my post? I don't support Biafra but Nigeria has caused the feeling of Igbos that they will never as people be considered equal to everyone else. I would prefer a process of open discussion and honest reconciliation not just Igbos but people from SS also. Then we can move forward together as a nation.

I'm female by the way and little boy talks of war are a joke. Firstly, I don't think Nigeria have convincingly won the BH battle yet. I guess you are typing from the battle front up north in defence of Nigeria against boko haram?.....If not, why not? Are you afraid to, or simply fighting from behind your laptop?
Re: A Comparism Between The Boko Haram Struggle And The Biafra Struggle by hmohammed(m): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
Biafra is a Nation...

What do you now have to say after IPOB has been proscribed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Chelsea Is Your Next Opponent...photo. / Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios / Another Civil War Imminent By The DSS Director General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.