Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Another Civil War Imminent By The DSS Director General - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Civil War Imminent By The DSS Director General (1314 Views)

Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano / Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable / Judge’s Bid To Stop Saraki’s Trial Thwarted, DSS Director Rallies To Sarakis Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Civil War Imminent By The DSS Director General by Ruke1989: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
Seriously, i have never called Mr Buhari an outdated man but the recent happenings in Nigeria especially the way the outdated director general is arogantly and uncautionably disobeying court orders makes me say Mr buhari and his director general of state security are both "outdated men".

Never for once did we have this kind of situation under GEJ and Yaradua. Though OBJ the former irresponsible president also disobeyed court orders. But if for any reason buhari was voted, returning Nigeria back to a state of lawlessness is not one of those reasons he was voted.

Imagine these events which have drawn global attention:
1) nnamdi kanu has fulfilled his bail condition and court has ordered his bail, but nnamdi kanu is still held against court order
2) dasuki is sick of cancer, but is endlessly being detained at home for months despite court orders granted to allow him go for treatment. If he dies at home, there would be no justification to Mr buhari's silly conducts.
3) invading akwa ibom govt house under the guise of looking for hidden weapons without first getting a search warrant from court

For the sake of records, if Mr buhari is not behind the DG of DSS madness, he should have called him to order. Disobeying court orders is lawlessness and no one including buhari is above the law. If Nigeria were a sane society and if nigerians were a sane people devoid of bigotry, these issues should have been subjects of public debate.

What i don't know is why the PDP, IPOB and MR dasuki did not drag the DSS Director general to court for abuse of office, harassment and lawlessness.

Lawless conducts and abuse of office especially when done against public interest may result in mass action and civil unrest and consequently war.

The DSS DG will carry this attitude to next election and may provoke war... You guys should try to remove bigotry from your DNA and look at this issue clearly instead of throwing stones at PDP, GEJ or even me - the wailer

2 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Imminent By The DSS Director General by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
Uhmmm
Re: Another Civil War Imminent By The DSS Director General by DMerciful(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
What do you expect from a certified terrorist?

2 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Imminent By The DSS Director General by omolami: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
These and other infractions by Buhari ate what I expect the NASS to be collating for future impeachment of the Daura President. embarassedThese and other infractions by Buhari ate what I expect the NASS to be collating for future impeachment of the Daura President.
Re: Another Civil War Imminent By The DSS Director General by GentleToks(m): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ruke1989:
Seriously, i have never called Mr Buhari an outdated man but the recent happenings in Nigeria especially the way the outdated director general is arogantly and uncautionably disobeying court orders makes me say Mr buhari and his director general of state security are both "outdated men".

Never for once did we have this kind of situation under GEJ and Yaradua. Though OBJ the former irresponsible president also disobeyed court orders. But if for any reason buhari was voted, returning Nigeria back to a state of lawlessness is not one of those reasons he was voted.

1) nnamdi kanu has fulfilled his bail condition and court has ordered his bail, but nnamdi kanu is still held against court order
2) dasuki is sick of cancer, but is endlessly being detained at home for months despite court orders granted to allow him go for treatment. If he dies at home, there would be no justification to Mr buhari's silly conducts.
3) invading akwa ibom govt house under the guise of looking for hidden weapons without first getting a search warrant from court

For the sake of records, if Mr buhari is not behind the DG of DSS madness, he should have called him to order. Disobeying court orders is lawlessness and no one including buhari is above the law. If Nigeria were a sane society and if nigerians were a sane people devoid of bigotry, these issues should have been subjects of public debate.

What i don't know is why the PDP, IPOB and MR dasuki did not drag the DSS Director general to court for abuse of office, harassment and lawlessness.

Lawless conducts and abuse of office especially when done against public interest may result in mass action and civil unrest and consequently war.

The DSS DG will carry this attitude to next election and may provoke war... You guys should try to remove bigotry from your DNA and look at this issue clearly instead of throwing stones at PDP, GEJ or even me - the wailer

Nnamdi Kanu is a Terrorist and needs to be treated accordingly. How do you expect a sane DG or president to release that useless Kanu?

If you like, bring the whole South East down over yourselves under the pretence of Rally, you guys ll eventually pay for your stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Imminent By The DSS Director General by bolanto24(m): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
GentleToks:

Nnamdi Kanu is a Terrorist and needs to be treated accordingly. How do you expect a sane DG or president to release that useless Kanu?

If you like, bring the whole South East down over yourselves under the pretence of Rally, you guys ll eventually pay for your stupidity.

My friend stop talking rubbish here. which terrorist?
Re: Another Civil War Imminent By The DSS Director General by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
GentleToks:

This animal is incapable of reasoning I don't know who showed this thing the way to NL.

2 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Imminent By The DSS Director General by bonechamberlain(m): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
GentleToks:

how is he a terrorist, is he worse than the boko haram terrorist who has caused so much destruction.

I laugh at ur comments because whatever is happening in Nigeria happens in circles, which would get to u someday.

1 Like

Re: Another Civil War Imminent By The DSS Director General by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
Clowns every where. Zoggers

2 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Imminent By The DSS Director General by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
GentleToks:

Another mad man from yoruba.
Hopeless and useless set of people claiming superior when infact you people are dafts and archaic in thoughts and reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Another Civil War Imminent By The DSS Director General by chrisblack: 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ruke1989:

you are very funny guy
Re: Another Civil War Imminent By The DSS Director General by bolabolakemi(f): 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nigeria will sink under Buhari
Re: Another Civil War Imminent By The DSS Director General by spinna: 1:01am On Nov 15, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Eye Witness Recounts How PDP Supporters Were Gunned Down By APC Thugs In Bayelsa / UK Dailymail- Biafra: Nigerian Police Kill 8 In Biafra Protest / Nigeria Youngest Governor Attend His First NGF Meeting In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.