Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

RE: Ikwerre. Ahaoda. Anioma. Asaba 're Not Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Ikwerre. Ahaoda. Anioma. Asaba 're Not Igbo (970 Views)

Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths / Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo / Anioma/asaba People Are Not Igbos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Ikwerre. Ahaoda. Anioma. Asaba 're Not Igbo by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
We subscribe to the school of thought from the binis and some west folks that the above mentioned people are not igbos. rather the emigrated from bini.

my question is. why exactly did all this people leave thr kit and kin to move eastward. what maybe who did they run from?

when you add the population of the above mentioned people. they 're more than the population of the binis. world over. then you add d ones dat moved to Eko.(Lagos) did the binis who stayed back stop reproducing. How come

Pls I need explanations.

Omololu007
thiagoneves. Kagawa10. spanishkid. Ugomba. OfoIgbo.
winniz menabadoo.
emmydeep

1 Like

Re: RE: Ikwerre. Ahaoda. Anioma. Asaba 're Not Igbo by Macelliot(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
patmaine:

We subscribe to the school of thought from the binis and some west folks that the above mentioned people are not igbos. rather the emigrated from bini.

my question is. why exactly did all this people leave thr kit and kin to move eastward.

when you add the population of the above mentioned people. they 're more than the population of the binis. world over. then you add d ones dat moved to Eko.(Lagos) did the binis who stayed back stop reproducing. How come

Pls I need explanations.

Omololu007
thiagoneves. Kagawa10. spanishkid. Ugomba. OfoIgbo.
winniz menabadoo.
emmydeep

You guys are dunce!

Did any Man in Igbo attire chased you in your dream? Just asking?
Re: RE: Ikwerre. Ahaoda. Anioma. Asaba 're Not Igbo by Macelliot(m): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
I call upon the Italian deportee with 4 accounts to come feed fat on his food...

Spanishkid
Mullatoclaro
thiagoneves
sadraokosun.
Re: RE: Ikwerre. Ahaoda. Anioma. Asaba 're Not Igbo by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
Am an Igbo man from Anioma, delta state .... May Amadioha strike down any Yoruba bastard that want to change my history for me ..

6 Likes

Re: RE: Ikwerre. Ahaoda. Anioma. Asaba 're Not Igbo by NwabuezeWini: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
Am a proud Anioma and my origin is not from bini or yoruba I can give u the history of my town

2 Likes

Re: RE: Ikwerre. Ahaoda. Anioma. Asaba 're Not Igbo by mofayodeyahoo: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
You think the op is a yoruba person? No, a typical yoruba dont see difference in south south and south east.

So just educate who does not know much about tribe.

Nothin would convince many easterners dat awolowo died peace.....

But the true is dat Yoruba is an all round pace setter, we have not to envy from any ethnic group
Re: RE: Ikwerre. Ahaoda. Anioma. Asaba 're Not Igbo by EdCure: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
I thought this idiotic op will present his argument (which actually is a confusion) with a historical perspective like the other thread that he's trying to counter.

Ibos truly have no sense, knowledge or understanding of history. Just emotional quibbles, lies and sorts of tell-tales to make them feel good.

1 Like

Re: RE: Ikwerre. Ahaoda. Anioma. Asaba 're Not Igbo by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
EdCure:
I thought this idiotic op will present his argument (which actually is a confusion) with a historical perspective like the other thread that he's trying to counter.

Ibos truly have no sense, knowledge or understanding of history. Just emotional quibbles, lies and sorts of tell-tales to make them feel good.

cone head sorry I didn't mention Ur tribal @ss

1 Like

Re: RE: Ikwerre. Ahaoda. Anioma. Asaba 're Not Igbo by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
NwabuezeWini:
Am a proud Anioma and my origin is not from bini or yoruba I can give u the history of my town

please share with us the history of your town.
Re: RE: Ikwerre. Ahaoda. Anioma. Asaba 're Not Igbo by mulattoclaro(m): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
Macelliot:
I call upon the Italian deportee with 4 accounts to come feed fat on his food...

Spanishkid
Mullatoclaro
thiagoneves
sadraokosun.

I'm not surprised you're this stupid. It seems stupidity and inferiority is associated with being igbo.
Re: RE: Ikwerre. Ahaoda. Anioma. Asaba 're Not Igbo by spanishkid(m): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
Macelliot:

Spanishkid
Mullatoclaro
thiagoneves
sadraokosun.

thunder fire your flàthead and your useless father. See this African flàtheaded ape.
Re: RE: Ikwerre. Ahaoda. Anioma. Asaba 're Not Igbo by meccuno: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
According to sources which are secret, there are different code names for the different ethnic groups.......1. Yorubas = Cone heads. ^ 2. Igbos =Flat heads 3 Edos = Pentagon Heads 4. Northerners e.g Hausas = Goat Heads 5.Fulanis = Ram Heads. If you need head updates for Ÿour location and region or ethnic group Text Head to 419.............available on all networks

1 Like

Re: RE: Ikwerre. Ahaoda. Anioma. Asaba 're Not Igbo by Macelliot(m): 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
spanishkid:
thunder fire your flàthead and your useless father. See this African flàtheaded ape.
thanks! Move on
Re: RE: Ikwerre. Ahaoda. Anioma. Asaba 're Not Igbo by Macelliot(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I'm not surprised you're this stupid. It seems stupidity and inferiority is associated with being igbo.
Thanks! Move on..

(1) (Reply)

LG Caretaker Committees Illegal, Unconstitutional – Court / Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Tells Saraki / Picx:10 Goats Wearing Clothes Found Inside A Vehicle Impounded By Ugandan Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.