Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam Does Not Reflect The True Biafran Struggle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam Does Not Reflect The True Biafran Struggle (704 Views)

Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / The Victor Banjo Story - The True Biafran Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam Does Not Reflect The True Biafran Struggle by Technocracy: 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
I have never believed in Nnamdi Kanu's Brand of Biafran struggle he is insulting insiting and instigating violence and rebellion,He does not represent in any form the core nature value and reflection of the true struggle rather he is paid by some Nigerians to destabilise the government of the day. Every definition and form of my race the Igbo race is unique and sophisticated and pragmatic. We constitute one of the major pillars of Nigeria amongst the other 3 major pillars. As such a charlatan cannot speak for our common wishes and aspiration, we will intelectually achieve our dreams someday nonviolently
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam Does Not Reflect The True Biafran Struggle by adamshuaib(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam Does Not Reflect The True Biafran Struggle by BrosPeter: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Technocracy:
I have never believed in Nnamdi Kanu's Brand of
Biafran struggle he is insulting insiting and
instigating violence and rebellion,He does not
represent in any form the core nature value and
reflection of the true struggle [size=15pt]rather he is paid by
some Nigerians to destabilise the government of
the day.
[/size] Every definition and form of my race the
Igbo race is unique and sophisticated and
pragmatic. We constitute one of the major pillars
of Nigeria amongst the other 3 major pillars. As
such a charlatan cannot speak for our common
wishes and aspiration, we will intelectually
achieve our dreams someday nonviolently

Your argument he's paid to destabilize govt of the day holds no water.
I don't wanna act like am Igbo but truth be said you lied up there. The Kanu guy started his fight and propaganda before Buhari won the election.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam Does Not Reflect The True Biafran Struggle by ArodeTsolaye: 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
BrosPeter:

Your argument he's paid to destabilize govt of the day holds no water.
I don't wanna act like am Igbo but truth be said you lied up there. The Kanu guy started his fight and propaganda before Buhari won the election.

You know, some of these fulani-worshiping yorubas numbskulls, when they talk, they assume everybody is just as daft as they are.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam Does Not Reflect The True Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam Does Not Reflect The True Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
Op and so you don't speak for us...
I know Nnamdi Kanu more than i know you...
And so you are not more biafran than him...
So how on earth will make any sane man like me listen to this crap you put up there.

Op your view is completely worthless and can be taken by the hopeless beings in your household.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking news:Finally, President Buhari Appoints A New INEC Boss: Mahmud Yakubu / Lion Of Ubima Has Done It Again As Tribunal Nullifies Rivers State Election / Buhari: We'll Tell Investors The Truth About Our Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.