Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish (1572 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. / Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP / Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by kkkp: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
He must be punish according to law
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by kingzizzy: 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
kkkp:

Where did you so called country get its sovereignty from? You think that a white man called Lugard can come from Britain to give you sovereignty? Nigeria was created on stolen sovereignty. That's why Nigeria has no legitimacy and is a fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by merry02(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Some of you on this platform are just attention seekers.....he headed radio of Biafra like fayemi and the likes headed Radio Kudirat during theilutary era....

If you want KANU to be punished, what happens to Shakau and the likes?

Look b4 you leap

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by kkkp: 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
kingzizzy:

Where did you so called country get its sovereignty from? You think that a white man called Lugard can come from Britain to give you sovereignty? Nigeria was created on stolen sovereignty. That's why Nigeria has no legitimacy and is a fraud.
keep deceiving yourself. A country recognise by U.N and member...biafra is just a dream dat will neva come true

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by kkkp: 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
merry02:
Some of you on this platform are just attention seekers.....he headed radio of Biafra like fayemi and the likes headed Radio Kudirat during theilutary era....

If you want KANU to be punished, what happens to Shakau and the likes?

Look b4 you leap
dats why they are call terrorist and Nnamdi kanu is one of dem
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Enough of the noise.
Op go and punish him according to your so card law.
Stop the ranting

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by kkkp: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Enough of the noise. Op go and punish him according to your so card law. Stop the ranting
dats why he was arrested you can do your worse
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
kkkp:
dats why he was arrested you can do your worse

Why was he arrested? To be punished or to be questioned?

You slowpoke said I should do my worse... like seriously??
When did i start taking instructions to a deranged slow. Poke Mudafucka.
Get lost.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by kingzizzy: 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
kkkp:
keep deceiving yourself. A country recognise by U.N and member...biafra is just a dream dat will neva come true

So the UN is what gave you country legitimacy? Lord Lugard gave you the slave name 'Nigerian' and you carry that slave tag with pride. If Lord Lugard had called you "$hit head", you would also be carrying that name with pride too

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
kkkp:
Monkey define treason. you think is about typing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by kkkp: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Why was he arrested? To be punished or to be questioned?

You slowpoke said I should do my worse... like seriously??
When did i start taking instructions to a deranged slow. Poke Mudafucka.
Get lost.
nincompoop I tot by now nigeria will start boiling cuz he was arrested..you people are just noise makers no action
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by kkkp: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Monkey define treason. you think is about typing rubbish
dog dictionary is your friend
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by kkkp: 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
kingzizzy:

So the UN is what gave you country legitimacy? Lord Lugard gave you the slave name 'Nigerian' and you carry that slave tag with pride. If Lord Lugard had called you "$hit head", you would also be carrying that name with pride too
mumu stop ranting and get to action..biafra my arrsee

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
kkkp:
dog dictionary is your friend
monkey your own treason is different from what the dictionary stated.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
kkkp:
nincompoop I tot by now nigeria will start boiling cuz he was arrested..you people are just noise makers no action

Are you confused already...
Lol is that what your bluffing brain can think of??
Lemme tell you, your way is not our way and your though tis not our thought,
Yes we are boiling but we got the plans....
Meanwhile this is not Nnamdi Kanu first encounter with dss.
Buh finally you are indeed a dirty mad woman's panties.

Deal with your mess

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by kkkp: 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Are you confused already...
Lol is that what your bluffing brain can think of??
Lemme tell you, your way is not our way and your though is not our thought,
Yes we are boiling but we got the plans....
Meanwhile this is not Nnamdi Kanu first encounter with dss.
Buh finally you are indeed a dirty mad woman's panties.

ape your mate are busy building dere nation and career.. Your are tinkin of an impossible journey call biafra which is mainly for illiterates
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by lawrenceunaa: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
kkkp:
ape your mate are busy building dere nation and career.. Your are tinkin of an impossible journey call biafra which is mainly for illiterates
those his ain't em ur mates
Get busy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by brize(m): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
I don't blame you, i blame satanist lugard

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by lawrenceunaa: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
kkkp:
those his mates, ain't em ur mates?
Get busy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
kkkp:

See this monkey calling me ape...
I just feel like slapping your face hard.
Nigeria is cursed if you dunno...
Only country that if you are not a bad man you won't enjoy a quality lifestyle.
Biafra is here already so prepare to commit suicide as your fking hero did long ago.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by bugzbunny: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
kkkp:
It is you dat will cry dat ibos are disrespecting ur oba.. Taking over lagos..but here you are praying dat ibos stay with you... Pathetic
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by orunto27: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
Yes!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
Get busy

LOL.. Love your sense of humor...
Don't mind that God forsaken dimwit
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by kkkp: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

See this monkey calling me ape...
I just feel like slapping your face hard.
Nigeria is cursed if you dunno...
Only country that if you are not a bad man you won't enjoy a quality lifestyle.
Biafra is here already so prepare to commit suicide as your fking hero did long ago.
u guys are bastaard if u dnt declare war against nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by kkkp: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
Get busy
definitely dey are not and will neva be cuz dey are low level illiterates from d east dat are jobless
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by kingzizzy: 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
kkkp:
mumu stop ranting and get to action..biafra my arrsee

Just another slave of Lugard who is waiting for a white man to give him his country
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Committed Treason Against A Sovereign Nation And Must Be Punish by neolboy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
Buhari Fulani herdsmen have also been a threat to naija sovereinghty have they been punish?

(1) (Reply)

The Pounding Of The Old General & The Hero-lustration Of The Rejected President / FG Still Yet To Pay Federal Tertiary Hospital Workers Salaries / PHOTOS: Man Gets Buried Inside G-wagon Casket In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.