Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai (44510 Views)

What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / Has Anyone Tried To Interview NEPA/PHCN Why They Trigger Light / Son Of Ex-minister Allegedly Buys N900m Super Luxury Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Nelkoko: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
One thing comon with APC is d way they lie d make devil confuse

3 Likes

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by iyobs7(f): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
El-Rufai call the name or forever remain silent, upon all the shouting and name calling during Jonathan's tenure, no member of his cabinet has been indicted and please don't mention Dezianni because she was only held on the instruction of EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by sagewonders(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
see as person the put himself for trouble make we clap for u na
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
Really? No name? We dont believe poo of it: Unless ofcus a Deposit is seen in wherever dem suppose put am?

Do we have a Returned-Stolen Money Reserve?
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
we have heard that before enough of the mouth action

1 Like

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by coalcoal1(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
hian? if i hear
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by IVORY2009(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
Bring d ex-minister's boot on board for serious lashing!
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by LastSurvivor: 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
The ex minister"s" no get name abi names?
stupid talkative
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Olukat(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
The small man with tall lies grin grin grin
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by FagsamPHP(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
K
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by nerodenero: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
Stealing is now corruption grin.

Truly, some people are simply above the law. This midget is now a hunter trying to catch bush meat simply because he was denied access by the last administration. A probe into the midget's FCT administration under OBJ will send him to kirikiri.

So much for being in power now and becoming the whistle-blower!!!

1 Like

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
This is classified information held by the United States of America Embassy in Lagos, south-west Nigeria.

Wikileaks described El-Rufai who was living as destitute, “well-known to PolCouns eight year ago, when he was homeless and seeking a loan to import a taxi from the UK, El-Rufai is said to have recently purchased seven up-scale properties in a posh Abuja Neighbourhood.

His demolitions of commercial and residential buildings in the capital have reportedly provided an opportunity for himself and several of his friends.
After demolishing residential properties in Kubwa, the land was
reallocated to several of his friends and to an investment company he allegedly owns.

The community of Chika, where about two square miles of development was demolished in December, has allegedly been allocated to the same group of people. – Wikileaks.

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06ABUJA483_a.html
[size=14pt]El-Rufai those who live in glass houses should'nt thrown stones[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by bestman09(m): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
Stupid man
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by juman(m): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
Kai, 50 billion!

This country has suffered. The masses have suffered.

The rate those "leaders" steal money, they don't remember that one day they will die.
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by erico2k2(m): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
tayebest:
N50b or what? undecided this ex-ministers don milk Nigeria to COMA....

El-rufai sef do bad jare... Why dont you also tell us the name and put to public?
cos he is lying and know Mumus will buy his stories,he who knows about the money is as guilty as the thief and if its worthy to make this news worthy then it would be worthy to mention the names associated with this storey.

1 Like

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by juman(m): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Thank God pdp was voted out. 16 years of nonsense.
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by donlarbito(m): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
50bn
This money done rebuild naija ooooo
But see as one person just suck naija finish
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Lakayanah: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
Short man devil lie lie, Abuja thief kwaruption. Bring them to book if you truly have evidence birds of a feather flocks together, Nigerian politicians nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
ok, thatz huge mehn!
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by osimataylor(m): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
You believe this lies.The same man that said few weeks ago that GEJ admintration spent 60billion naira to celeberate independence ann iversary but could not provide prove when challenged.Only gullible people will believe him.
madridguy:
El-Rufai should name the minister in question and every fact to nail the culprit. 50 Billion no be seresere ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by RaptorX: 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
juman:
Kai, 50 billion!

This country has suffered. The masses have suffered.

The rate those "leaders" steal money, they don't remember that one day they will die.
The same masses that supports this bandits cause they are their tribesmen. I don't pity Nigerian masses.
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Captainswag225(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
el rufai the liar.... Ur time will surely come.
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
N50Bn.... just one minister?
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by roxell120(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
MY FADA! 50 GINI? CHAI
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by osimataylor(m): 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
You believe this lies.Why did he not accept so that they will use the returned money as evidence to nail her!If the process is taken to court it would be a hell of a time to get judgement and retrieve the money.This El rufai is a blatant liar.
ijustdey:

http://www.punchng.com/news/200635/

cc lalasticlala.....

50billion shockedshocked
they have milked the nation dry
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by BizWise007(m): 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
APC and lies
hmmmm
they have become siamese twins
inseparable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by osimataylor(m): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mark my words they want to use this lies to distract people from another lie they want to push out this week or coming days.if not how can you tell a thief who volunteer to return stolen money when you can use that as evidence to nail him.El Rufai is a pathological liar.
CR77:
All is lies from APC full of propaganda and lies.

Tell us the names of Minister.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by spako4(m): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
50billion!
Jona really messed up
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by noeloge82(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
We have been hearing all these stories just go straoight to point bring d proof arrest anyone involved let Nigeria move on we are yet to see infrastructure development , agric boast hunger is increasing everyday let d biz of governance be going on while trials are going on and not they said, they said
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
el rufai the liar.... Ur time will surely come.
why are you against everything good in Nigeria politics?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood / Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today / Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.