Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai (44516 Views)

What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / Has Anyone Tried To Interview NEPA/PHCN Why They Trigger Light / Son Of Ex-minister Allegedly Buys N900m Super Luxury Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
See this land grabber that has hijacked half acres of land in abuja and has extended his heinous act to Kaduna State now coming out to point accusing finger on others.Pot calling the kettle black.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Orikinla(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
Freemanan:
NAME OF MINISTER OF I SHALL NEVER BELIEVE IT...

MTWEEEW
. Some people can read, but they cannot comprehend. So, you don't know the name of the oil minister?
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Captainswag225(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
firstEVA:
why are you against everything good in Nigeria politics?
what do u mean by everything gud? The power that nigerians are enjoying now, was it not done by jonathan? Was it not under jonathan that nigeria became africa's biggest economy? U people should show appreciation to jonathan and stop believing liars like el rufai.

4 Likes

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by amusadele: 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
This foolish man is up again. Nigerians don suffer. This small sized man sef dey call thief. This was a man who shared almost all the lands, monies, in fact, everything in Abuja including Obasanjo is calling people thief.

3 Likes

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by viktor01(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
This El-Rufai must be mad for trying to insult our intelligence, does he think that every Nigerian is gullible like his APC followers?
I think he needs to be reminded that elections are over.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
No minister will,I repeat,will ever refund such amount of money because of 2weeks jail term.Will he even be jail.Nigeria judicial system is a mess.Buhari's anti corruption witch-hunting is also a mess.Hell rufai is a lair.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by mrrock: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
What baffles me is not the story itself, but that there're people who believe it.

If El-rufai knew such a minister he will be ringing the name like a bell.

In a clean country, the EFCC or ICPC would have invited El-rufai to say the name of the minister and all he know about the N50 Billion.

7 Likes

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by chibaik(m): 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
madridguy:
El-Rufai should name the minister in question and every fact to nail the culprit. 50 Billion no be seresere ooooo

Don't mind them! They are selling their falsehood thinking everybody will buy the rubbish.
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Pappyjim: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
I no mention anybody name ooo

1 Like

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
Orikinla:
. Some people can read, but they cannot comprehend. So, you don't know the name of the oil minister?
Couldn't he just call the name?
Is he scared?
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by ajebuter(f): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mr Hell-rufai:

Dem take lie swear for you?

Na by force make u become Vp by slandering other people?

That him red lips, na lie make am red like small pikin jedijedi.
grin
grin
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by abe4kom: 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
Liar!

Name the person.
See el rufai that will see opportunity and keep quiet. He will take to twitter to announce it.

1 Like

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Dwilderness: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
El Rufai should stop the noise making. If Buhari has the guts as El Rufai claims, there are looters Buhari Petronized to emerge presdent of Nigeria and such looters are around him. Some of them have been screened as ministers and others would be screened next week. Nigerians know they'll pass that screening which is another corrupt process. We are in search of a Messiah definetaly not PMB. One crazy youth will emerge someday and PMB may not escape his noose. Goodluck for now.

1 Like

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by noeloge82(m): 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
kayvandutch:
This is classified information held by the United States of America Embassy in Lagos, south-west Nigeria.

Wikileaks described El-Rufai who was living as destitute, “well-known to PolCouns eight year ago, when he was homeless and seeking a loan to import a taxi from the UK, El-Rufai is said to have recently purchased seven up-scale properties in a posh Abuja Neighbourhood.

His demolitions of commercial and residential buildings in the capital have reportedly provided an opportunity for himself and several of his friends.
After demolishing residential properties in Kubwa, the land was
reallocated to several of his friends and to an investment company he allegedly owns.

The community of Chika, where about two square miles of development was demolished in December, has allegedly been allocated to the same group of people. – Wikileaks.

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06ABUJA483_a.html
[size=14pt]El-Rufai those who live in glass houses should'nt thrown stones[/size]
Nobody will see this he is just covering his tracks with lies remember he stiill has a case with d Efcc over d frudulent role he played during Obj regime if u remember dats y he ran out of d country during yaradua

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
Love Machine:
See this land grabber that has hijacked half acres of land in abuja and has extended his heinous act to Kaduna State now coming out to point accusing finger on others.Pot calling the kettle black.
Don't mind the corrupt El-rufai who enriched himself and family when he was Minister of FCT.
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Gregzee: 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
Of what use is this story! If we don't get to hear names. A question a wiseman will ask. I remember Shakespeare quote! A story told by a fool, full of sounds and fury... Signifying nothing

1 Like

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Frankiss44(m): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
firstEVA:
why are you against everything good in Nigeria politics?

What is good about this fiction? Is the name of the minister too heavy to mention?
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
what do u mean by everything gud? The power that nigerians are enjoying now, was it not done by jonathan? Was it not under jonathan that nigeria became africa's biggest economy? U people should show appreciation to jonathan and stop believing liars like el rufai.
lol, you are too funny, I pity those liking your posts, jonathan was the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria.
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by tayebest(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
erico2k2:

cos he is lying and know Mumus will buy his stories,he who knows about the money is as guilty as the thief and if its worthy to make this news worthy then it would be worthy to mention the names associated with this storey.

bros, abeg chill small...

Politics is not rightly the way you might see it, is just a game...

If el-rufai should make such publicly, i bet you the dude (el-rufai) will make front of newspaper next week abt EFCC running after him.

If probably he want to report such case,He should just secretly inform the crime agency to investigate the matter.

N50b no be small money na! cheesy
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Frankiss44(m): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
mrrock:
What baffles me is not the story itself, but that there're people who believe it.

If El-rufai knew such a minister he will be ringing the name like a bell.

In a clean country, the EFCC or ICPC would have invited El-rufai to say the name of the minister and all he know about the N50 Billion.

My brother They tell this sort of lies because 80% of Nigerians are fools.... Especially the educated ones

2 Likes

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by viktor01(m): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
ajebuter:
Mr Hell-rufai:

Dem take lie swear for you?

Na by force make u become Vp by slandering other people?

That him red lips, na lie make am red like small pikin jedijedi.
grin
grin

Sorry to say, E be lyk say dem use lie swear for dat guy. what hurts me the most is that some people actually swallowed his lies hook, line and sinker.

1 Like

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by GreatEngineer(m): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
So what did you do, you asked him/her to go with the money. Why didn't you get the money to government purse and still hands him to EFCC so that they can squeeze him for more money and after that they will send him to prison.
You are a liar, so the minister don't have name. You and Adams are struggling for best liar award. APC and lie two face of the same coin.
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by prettyhauweezy(f): 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
when is Hell Rufire returning the money and plots of lands he looted? #JustSaying.

1 Like

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
mystic70563:
She tried to return 50 billion dollars via u..... BIG LIE ......Click like if u believe this man, and share if u dont..

Naira...not dollars....all these dim-witted pdp jonathan supporters sef! can't read to save their lives!
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
spako4:
50billion!
Jona really messed up

Why die by fail to ask the right questions

Who is the minister
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
Orikinla:

You are mad.
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Pappyjim:
I no mention anybody name ooo

In d end, she will be as free as air. APC n lies n siamens twin.

1 Like

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettyhauweezy:
when is Hell Rufire returning the money and plots of lands he looted? #JustSaying.
When Tinubu returns his loots,Atiku refunds the $2.8 million bribe from Siemens and Amaechi refunds Rivers State the amount he used to sponsor APC for the State and Presidential elections.
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by remirez07(m): 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
kadree:

http://www.punchng.com/news/200635/
that means he's a lair iF he can't name.

1 Like

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
firstEVA:
lol, you are too funny, I pity those liking your posts, jonathan was the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria.
Unfortunately for You,Nigerians now know d truth about Apc

1 Like

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Forwetinnah: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
..this sickle cell patient again? He and Oshiomhole dey take turns to run mad

1 Like

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by 83lagosroad(m): 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
Frankiss44:

My brother They tell this sort of lies because 80% of Nigerians are fools.... Especially the educated ones

Elrufai is nothing but a lair. He has not only succeeds in deceiving innocent minds but also disgracing Nigeria before international community. The ones oshiimole said and the following day the unbiased oyinbo people said they never told him that. He Elrufai should first declare his assets like baba Buhari then,I can take him serious. He sat down while he and his colleagues agreed that what buhari's declaration of his assets is a personal thing and therefore not binding on them.
Pls also ask him how he got most of his own wealth too ,especially those land he revoked and relocated to himself and his friends. I think the Hausa people will be like Dem done. Enter one chance........ You know they like to arrest and prosecute online commentators now.... till 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood / Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today / Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.