Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt (5424 Views)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos / The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by sherrylo: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
aresa:
And when was this?

Some yeye story from 2012?

Jobless igbo clown. You better hawk the rest of your gala and face market...

Leave the Ido.t . na the Eze beating still dey give am hangover
Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by omonnakoda: 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
FKO81:

grin grin MY mother will die like a dog
Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by seunny4lif(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin grin cheesy
luche90:
Yesterday, I opened a thread, on the inevitable end of the Yorubitch race. Yesterday, the government arrested Nnamdi KANU, and people were celebrating the irrelevant individual. Some even stup1dly attached my comments to the madness called Biafra. I am not, and will never be a supporter of that selfish cause. All, I want to pass out to the ignorant society, called Nigeria, is the message that the Yorubitch race, very soon, will cease to be no more. The Yorubitch race has been marked for extermination, and very soon the new Nigeria will not have to do with, their, dirtiness, their lies, their thuggery, their disorderly and chaotic indulgence. Very soon Nigeria will be Yorubitch and Hausane free, fresh air is here.
Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by FKO81(m): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I wonder why you prefer nairaland to fashole's 78 million naira website..
grin grin
Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by DFemaleBoss(f): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
stevecantrell:

Oh yeah, you sound really intelligent.

Sharap.
Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by dani3(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
aresa:
And when was this?

Some yeye story from 2012?

Jobless igbo clown. You better hawk the rest of your gala and face market...
hey them use igbo swear for you? The news didn't mention any igbo name there, it's hausa vs yellowba... Mad dog
Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by aresa: 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
[s]
FreeGlobe:

I wonder why you prefer nairaland to fashole's 78 million naira website..
[/s]

Stop chasing me all over the place. Abi you be dog in heat? I don't furnicate with bea bea ibo clowns. Stop chasing me all over NL abeg.. grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by BushidoBlue(m): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
demolinka:
Hmmmm...From inter-tribal, Na so e go enter inter religious. Egungun be kiavul

... Na express u dey go... if u go dere, motor go jam u!!!

Asewo lo faa!!!
Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by Kagawa10: 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
FKO81:
A bloody clash between some Hausa and Yoruba in Ibese, Yewa North Local Government of Ogun State on Wednesday claimed the lives of three persons and left no fewer than 30 vehicles burnt.

Our correspondent, who visited the scene of the crisis on Thursday, learnt that the violent clash between the members of the two ethnic groups began on Wednesday night following a disagreement between two unidentified men over a commercial sex worker.

The violence was said to have later escalated and became an inter-tribal crisis.

About 25 articulated vehicles, three cars and five motorcycles were said to have been destroyed in the violence. Also, almost all the shops in the nearby market were reportedly looted.

Residents of the busy town were said to have fled the community.

Armed policemen were deployed in the troubled town to forestall further break down of law and order while an Armoured Personnel Carrier was seen stationed in front of the Dangote Cement Factory located within the community.

The Chairman of the task force in the affected market, Sikirulah Akinsola, confirmed to newsmen that the violence erupted due to a disagreement between two persons over a commercial sex worker.

Akinsola, who also doubles as the Bada Orile of Ijako Village, a suburb of the town, said more than 200 persons of Yoruba extraction who felt aggrieved by the alleged killing of their kinsman had decided to demonstrate on the streets when the crisis erupted.

According to him, one Kehinde had also allegedly been killed last May by a suspected Hausa man in the town.

The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi confirmed the incident, but said no one was killed.

Adejobi, an assistant superintendent of police however said the violence in the town had nothing to do with ethnicity.

He said, “It was caused by a prostitute and some of the drivers had a problem with some men who claimed to be Ibese indigenes. There was no ethnic colouration. There was no casualty and only 14 vehicles were burnt.”
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=33960
Dey curse you ibo or what?
Are you blind not to see that the incidence happened in 2012?
Cursed apes!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by Kagawa10: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
Yorubas only view the thread and run with their tails in between their legs.

They dare not open their smelly oily ewedu mouth to say sh.it about Fulani. Their nairaland coward leader Mayoroflagos tried a little and he got a thunderous e-slap from Fulani, how much more the other mosquitos/minions.

We all know those who are silent about the death of an ibo chief at the hand of Fulani in Enugu and the ransacking of Anambra by the Igala!
Useless people!
Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by stevecantrell: 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Sharap.
That time of the month, eh ?
Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Facepalm

Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by FKO81(m): 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
Kagawa10:

May fire descend on you over there!
When did the incidence happen?
Useless man!
tongue tongue
Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by disumusa: 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
FKO81:
A bloody clash between some Hausa and Yoruba in Ibese, Yewa North Local Government of Ogun State on Wednesday claimed the lives of three persons and left no fewer than 30 vehicles burnt.

Our correspondent, who visited the scene of the crisis on Thursday, learnt that the violent clash between the members of the two ethnic groups began on Wednesday night following a disagreement between two unidentified men over a commercial sex worker.

The violence was said to have later escalated and became an inter-tribal crisis.

About 25 articulated vehicles, three cars and five motorcycles were said to have been destroyed in the violence. Also, almost all the shops in the nearby market were reportedly looted.

Residents of the busy town were said to have fled the community.

Armed policemen were deployed in the troubled town to forestall further break down of law and order while an Armoured Personnel Carrier was seen stationed in front of the Dangote Cement Factory located within the community.

The Chairman of the task force in the affected market, Sikirulah Akinsola, confirmed to newsmen that the violence erupted due to a disagreement between two persons over a commercial sex worker.

Akinsola, who also doubles as the Bada Orile of Ijako Village, a suburb of the town, said more than 200 persons of Yoruba extraction who felt aggrieved by the alleged killing of their kinsman had decided to demonstrate on the streets when the crisis erupted.

According to him, one Kehinde had also allegedly been killed last May by a suspected Hausa man in the town.

The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi confirmed the incident, but said no one was killed.

Adejobi, an assistant superintendent of police however said the violence in the town had nothing to do with ethnicity.

He said, “It was caused by a prostitute and some of the drivers had a problem with some men who claimed to be Ibese indigenes. There was no ethnic colouration. There was no casualty and only 14 vehicles were burnt.”
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=33960
up, is a frustrated gorrilla ibo boy.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by FKO81(m): 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
disumusa:
grin grin
Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by FKO81(m): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
disumusa:
So many Nigerians didn't know about this news, Hausas are disrespecting their hosts, Oba must hear this
Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by FreeGlobe(f): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Stop chasing me all over the place. Abi you be dog in heat? I don't furnicate with bea bea ibo clowns. Stop chasing me all over NL abeg.. grin
but I thought you once said you're gay?
Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by FKO81(m): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Kagawa10:

May fire descend on me Kagawa10 and my family
When did the incidence happen?
Kagawa10 father is a useless man!
corrected
Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by fistonati(m): 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
Pls show some respect, value and accomodate each other. Ds is harsh
omonnakoda:

https://www.nairaland.com/983062/three-killed-30-vehicles-burnt
Your cancerous mother is a fool. She will die foolish. She will fall in front of truck and be crushed like a dog
Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by MrMbaM: 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
FKO81:
Yorubas are in trouble it seems the hits is coming from Igbos and northers grin

Frank Ojukwu, Its your cursed people that are in trouble. You are frustrated and had to go search online for an old news just to masturba.te. Buhahahaha See what frustration has done to your pathetic life, your w.hore wife is advertising p.unny for 1k on facebook and you are here doing e-war. Buahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by MrMbaM: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
[s]
luche90:
Yesterday, I opened a thread, on the inevitable end of the Yorubitch race. Yesterday, the government arrested Nnamdi KANU, and people were celebrating the irrelevant individual. Some even stup1dly attached my comments to the madness called Biafra. I am not, and will never be a supporter of that selfish cause. All, I want to pass out to the ignorant society, called Nigeria, is the message that the Yorubitch race, very soon, will cease to be no more. The Yorubitch race has been marked for extermination, and very soon the new Nigeria will not have to do with, their, dirtiness, their lies, their thuggery, their disorderly and chaotic indulgence. Very soon Nigeria will be Yorubitch and Hausane free, fresh air is here.
[/s]

Loudmouthed yeebhoe bas.tard. You are being disgraced every angle in Nigeria for being a 5th class citizen, you have been cursed and will never die well. Yeebhoes are doomed forever, and will forever remain so.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by Townhighlights(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by MrMbaM: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
Yeebhoes don suffer for this country. There only hope nnamdi Kanu is now in DSS custody, they are frustrated and confused. The OP Frank Ojukwu is a jobless fool who rely on his olosho wife for daily food. I have the evidence here, he is angry cos of his useless life and had to go dig an old 2012 news cos there Igwe was flogged in Akure cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by fistonati(m): 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
This is a outcome of forced marriage (amalgamation) and divide & rule as programmed by d British. The destructive minded are now on d prowl. Watch out!!!!!!!
Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
omonnakoda:

https://www.nairaland.com/983062/three-killed-30-vehicles-burnt
Your cancerous mother is a fool. She will die foolish. She will fall in front of truck and be crushed like a dog
Just look at what comes out of an acclaimed adult. It seems insulting one's parents is in you guys' DNA? He called you a phool, why don't you respond directly to him instead of involving his sweet mum. Smh undecided
Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by omonnakoda: 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
SirJeffry:
Just look at what comes out of an acclaimed adult. It seems insulting one's parents is in you guys' DNA? He called you a phool, why don't you respond directly to him instead of involving his sweet mum. Smh undecided
Your father is an even bigger fool
Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
omonnakoda:
Your father is an even bigger fool
Sorry, he can no longer be a fool 'cos he's late.

I advise you allow him rest in peace my young bro. cool
Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by omonnakoda: 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
SirJeffry:
Sorry, he can no longer be a fool 'cos he's late.

I advise you allow him rest in peace my young bro. cool
It is up to you entirely if you want him to rest in peace.. Respect your boundaries.................
Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by aresa: 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by aresa: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
[s]
FreeGlobe:

but I thought you once said you're gay?
[/s]

Oponu, you are not gay, but you are chasing another man all over the place like a damn dog in heat...

Must you confuse yourself with other people...

Oloshi akiriboto.. grin
Re: Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt by smartbrain334(m): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
I no fit laughter, they don buy market be dat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Join The Anti-biafra Protest. / Full List Of Ministerial List Sent To Senate For Confirmation / Amaechi Claiming Igbo To Further His Ambition Of Becoming President-Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.