Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

MASSOB Ordered The released Of Radio Biafra Director Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Ordered The released Of Radio Biafra Director Nnamdi Kanu (1268 Views)

Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls / Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB Ordered The released Of Radio Biafra Director Nnamdi Kanu by Ndlistic(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
ABAKALIKI-THE faction of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB weekend called on the Federal government to immediately release the Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu who was arrested by the Department of State Security, DSS in Lagos state.

In a statement issued in Abakaliki, the National Director of Information, MASSOB, Comrade Uchenna Madu threatened that any refusal by the federal government to ensure the release of Kanu would lead to a world wide demonstration, protest which would endanger the already battered image of Nigeria before the international communities.
The statement read in part: “MASSOB Faction condemned the cowardly arrest and detention of Radio Biafra Director but also accept the fact that it is part of non violence struggle; no agitation is complete without arrest, detention & prosecution.
“It shape the minds of the activist, drawing sympathy from the internal and external observers. It also shows that Nnamdi Kanu and Radio Biafra have become a factor of reckoning in Nigeria.
“The arrest & detention of Nnamdi Kanu by DSS will assist immensely in reviving the consciousness & sympathy for Biafra actualization in higher dimension which was temporary halted by Ralph Uwazuruike’s deviation & lust of wealth.
“This singular arrest will cause more diplomatic harm on Nigeria’s image than good. Before Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest, he has succeeded in rooting the Biafra struggle in about 78 countries including Biafraland
“Through Radio Biafra, International tour & secret diplomatic build up. MASSOB warns Nigeria Govt to quickly release Nnamdi Kanu now or arraign him in a competent court of justice or face an eruption of Biafra world wide demonstration, protest which will endanger the already battered image of Nigeria before the international communities and cause more diplomatic harm to Nigeria”

Source :http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/massob-faction-condemns-arrest-of-radio-biafra-director/

Re: MASSOB Ordered The released Of Radio Biafra Director Nnamdi Kanu by Beremx(f): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
No ultimatum abi just the usual threats?

Ndi ara!

Sorry INTROVERT,I took your position. grin

9 Likes

Re: MASSOB Ordered The released Of Radio Biafra Director Nnamdi Kanu by shogz89: 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
I came to check if it's a threat or an ultimatum

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB Ordered The released Of Radio Biafra Director Nnamdi Kanu by shogz89: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: MASSOB Ordered The released Of Radio Biafra Director Nnamdi Kanu by DaBullIT(m): 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Massob

Comedians

7 Likes

Re: MASSOB Ordered The released Of Radio Biafra Director Nnamdi Kanu by omolami: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
Why won't the FG allow any part of the country that wishes to secede go just like El RUFAI gave said to his critics that anyone who hates his appointees should jump from the mountain and die. It is only proper for Nigeria to break since all indices clearly show that the major tribes in the country are not in peace with each other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Ordered The released Of Radio Biafra Director Nnamdi Kanu by omenka(m): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
I doubt this really came from MASSOB since there is no Ultimatum.

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB Ordered The released Of Radio Biafra Director Nnamdi Kanu by OAMMB(f): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
Orders to who....
Na Jonah dem think say dey der?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Ordered The released Of Radio Biafra Director Nnamdi Kanu by valicious1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
Beremx:

Ndi ara!

you reported me to be banned by the mods four months ago. I've served my terms and I'm back. I will use both spiritual,diabolical and any other means necessary to get back to you

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Ordered The released Of Radio Biafra Director Nnamdi Kanu by cardoctor(m): 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
By the time financial settlements are brought to the table, they will forget the fight for their so called cause.
Re: MASSOB Ordered The released Of Radio Biafra Director Nnamdi Kanu by oderemo(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
cardoctor:
By the time financial settlements are brought to the table, they will forget the fight for their so called cause.
Shop knuckle jare, awon belle twos.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Ordered The released Of Radio Biafra Director Nnamdi Kanu by hassman: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
Order who? OP your English is elementary as MASSOB has no authority to order release of any criminal!

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Ordered The released Of Radio Biafra Director Nnamdi Kanu by abduljabbar4(m): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
No ultimatum? This isn't mess-up massob.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Ordered The released Of Radio Biafra Director Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
Beremx:

Ndi ara!

Berem is that you?

You're turning your back on your own people?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: MASSOB Ordered The released Of Radio Biafra Director Nnamdi Kanu by citizenY(m): 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
valicious1:

you reported me to be banned by the mods four months ago. I've served my terms and I'm back. I will use both spiritual,diabolical and any other means necessary to get back to you

Berem, no mind am, dibia go just enjoy pepper soup with one chicken, alligator pepper, chase am with the tombo liquor and recharge his phone with the cash. Nothing do you.
Re: MASSOB Ordered The released Of Radio Biafra Director Nnamdi Kanu by superstar1(m): 12:02am On Oct 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigeria does not negotiate with animalisitic anarchists from the Jungle of Biafra.

Which countries have they built diplomatic relationship with? Your natural ally remains Cote D'Ivoire. I hope there airport is bigger now.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Ordered The released Of Radio Biafra Director Nnamdi Kanu by BALLOSKI: 7:23am On Oct 19, 2015
THE faction of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB

biafra(i know it can't be realized) will be worst than south Sudan . Divided people!

(1) (Reply)

Is South South people Now Enemy Of Ibo? / What Will You Do If Your Grandfather Does This To You: Picture / Russia Hit Back At Turkey By Changing Syria 'game'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.