Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Picture:trying Not To Fart While Sitting Next To Your Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture:trying Not To Fart While Sitting Next To Your Crush (1788 Views)

Why Do Girls Fart While Asleep?? / Trying Not To Fart While With Your Bae / Guys, How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet By Sitting Next To Her… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture:trying Not To Fart While Sitting Next To Your Crush by Emmydek(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lol.... Inability to hold the fart will destroy all potential efforts.. The guy muscle wey im put for here na die. But some guys no dey care. Them go still further the chase and win. Na package my fans

Re: Picture:trying Not To Fart While Sitting Next To Your Crush by falconey(m): 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin
Re: Picture:trying Not To Fart While Sitting Next To Your Crush by Beesluv: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
Pix?
Re: Picture:trying Not To Fart While Sitting Next To Your Crush by agarawu23(m): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
[size=19pt]Nonsense!!![/size]
Re: Picture:trying Not To Fart While Sitting Next To Your Crush by uboma(m): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hahahaha!
I would simply release the gas instead of trying to holding it in.
That will even form the basis for our discussion.

1 Like

Re: Picture:trying Not To Fart While Sitting Next To Your Crush by IamLEGEND1: 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
na now u dey see diz pinshure?
were u stuck in a time capsule?
Re: Picture:trying Not To Fart While Sitting Next To Your Crush by Kingsley1000(m): 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
if na me,i go throw the bomb o grin
Re: Picture:trying Not To Fart While Sitting Next To Your Crush by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin grin
Re: Picture:trying Not To Fart While Sitting Next To Your Crush by ayindepremier: 11:43pm On Oct 18, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? / May Romanceland Have Fine "Gehs" This Year + PICS / Have The Believe That No Girl Will Like Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.