Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Dont Like When The Pastors Tell The Church To Shake Pples Hand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Dont Like When The Pastors Tell The Church To Shake Pples Hand (964 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) / 4 common lies pastors tell every sunday / "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Like When The Pastors Tell The Church To Shake Pples Hand by onila(f): 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
undecided

I just wanna sit down

don't wanna shake anyones hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Like When The Pastors Tell The Church To Shake Pples Hand by Tapout(m): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
when next the hand shaking moment arrives, keep pretending to be sneezing into ur palms till the time given elapses

5 Likes

Re: I Dont Like When The Pastors Tell The Church To Shake Pples Hand by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
onila:
undecided

I just wanna sit down

It is a standard in Catholic Church when you are invited to offer each other a sign of peace. There's nothing unusual about it. Chris didn't discriminate.
Re: I Dont Like When The Pastors Tell The Church To Shake Pples Hand by Melahou(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
Maybe you should check yourself very well

It's likely you are suffering from some sort of ailment
Re: I Dont Like When The Pastors Tell The Church To Shake Pples Hand by crazygod(m): 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
Op I support u jooor. Especially when they say face ur neighbour eyeball to eyeball....... I mean whats that?

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Like When The Pastors Tell The Church To Shake Pples Hand by onila(f): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tapout:
when next the hand shaking moment arrives, keep pretending to be sneezing into ur palms till the time given elapses
gross n unclassy
Re: I Dont Like When The Pastors Tell The Church To Shake Pples Hand by onila(f): 3:34am On Oct 19, 2015
crazygod:
Op I support u jooor. Especially when they say face ur neighbour eyeball to eyeball....... I mean whats that?
grin
Re: I Dont Like When The Pastors Tell The Church To Shake Pples Hand by tpiander: 4:40am On Oct 19, 2015
Always carry hand sanitizer with you everywhere you go.

you dont want people shaking you with the same hands they use to wipe their butt after pooing.

na the person wey give una visa i blame.

alternatively, just refuse to shake anybody's hand, its not by force.

as una don grow wings thanks to the friendly westerners!
Re: I Dont Like When The Pastors Tell The Church To Shake Pples Hand by tpiander: 4:41am On Oct 19, 2015
Na only that you see for church.
Re: I Dont Like When The Pastors Tell The Church To Shake Pples Hand by Heavenly102: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
wear gloves
Re: I Dont Like When The Pastors Tell The Church To Shake Pples Hand by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
onila:
undecided

I just wanna sit down

Your life is complicated seriously

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross, Judas Iscariot Did. / RCCG November 2015 Holy Ghost Service Themed 'ebenezer' / Photos From The 2015 Feast Of Christ The King Procession In Onitsha, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.