Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,259 members, 7,860,593 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

Long Distant Dating: Are They Worth It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distant Dating: Are They Worth It? (402 Views)

Things You Need To Do To Make That Long Distant Relationship Work / Social Media Dating:are There Still Good Personalities Available / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Long Distant Dating: Are They Worth It? by judchuks20(m): 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
Is your long distant relationship flourishing, or simply surviving? Is it safe to say that you are frantically infatuated with somebody yet can’t figure out how to live in the same city? How would you bolster your relationship when you have quite undeniable physical separation between you?

Read on at: http://scarletnews.com/2015/10/17/long-distant-dating-are-they-worth-it/
Re: Long Distant Dating: Are They Worth It? by fartkay(m): 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
Op. I won't lie to u. Take it or leave, all depends on u. C wateva mindset u ve for or against long distance relationship is wat u get.

I met my fiance while in nysc camp. 3 days b4 we re posted. Couldn't make physical contact wit her until a year after (pop). She stayed back in dat state while I came back to lag. Now she gat job in jos, me still de lag. We give our self at least 6hours call every day n life goes on.

Mindset matters

1 Like

Re: Long Distant Dating: Are They Worth It? by Spactacle(m): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
its depends on your ideology and what you really want.

Btw LDR aint no childs play.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Relationship(searching) / Maintaining A Happy And Healthy Relationship! / Please You Guys Should Show Chelsea Fans Some Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.