Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This (41086 Views)

What I Experienced This Morning / (photo)how We View Paid Employment Vs. Entrepreneurship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by yousouph07(m): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2015
dominique:
It's better to just send reject mail so the applicant can focus on other things.
Abi ooo
Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by phemmylink(m): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Omotayor123:
If I company do not get back to you after one week from Interview, YOU should commot your mind Abeg.

Expectations only bring Disappointments!

BTW, I haven't experience that Yet. I have always been selected for placement after being attended.

I see
Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by phemmylink(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
I had same experience... May n Baker called me 8months after interview.. I have been working with em ever since
Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by prideofscience: 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
I WILL GET BACK TO U SINCE YR PAST. NOW DOING ANODA JOB FOR A YR NOW
Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by Omotayor123(f): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
247notire:
With this kind of grammar miss? I wonder which uni u passed through, honestly...
Then you are dumb if you can't recognized a typo. Get a Life Mr.
Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by hollowpot15684(m): 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Its very bad, instead of sending a collective email to all applicant informing dem dere status.

Just lazy people not doing their job
Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by 247notire(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Omotayor123:

Then you are dumb if you can't recognized a typo. Get a Life Mr.
Is "recognized" here a typo too? Olodo...

1 Like

Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by ELITE0911(m): 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
is there a government body that's monitoring misconduct relating to employment?
Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
dlex21:
same here ooo...
Sorry bro
Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by dlex21(m): 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
MissAssy:

Sorry bro
you too dear
Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2015
jashar:
some HR too dey feel like demigods. angry

They've forgotten what's it's like to be applicants.

But God dey. smiley

Cus being a demigod is cool smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interview Questions For Oil & Gas,engineering,telecommunication And Banking / Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria / Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.