Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) (45321 Views)

Nigerian Nabbed With 1.21 Kg Of Heroin In India, Claims He Is HIV Positive / Illegal Lab Where Hard Drug Is Produced By Husband And Wife Busted In Enugu.PICS / Nigerian Nabbed In Ghana For Trying To Smuggle Drugs Hidden In Rapped Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by nochildsplay(m): 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
I seriously feel bad when the media associate yeebhoes with NIGERIA as a country

FG should do and give them their Biafra

These flat heads are giving us chronic bad image in the Diaspora.

They don't mind using their parent as the sacrifies for money because they worth nothing to them.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Pidggin(f): 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
chinchum:
Too bad.

A worrisome epidemic ravaging the easterners. The worst part is that the epidemic is exported, and the name Nigeria is smeared , and innocent Nigerians are viewed suspiciously from their ports
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by flokii: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
LieDetector:
a pretty lady with brain. kiss
ashewo oshi... which brain she get?..
just talk say you wan toast am
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by RichThug(m): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
midehi2:

your mother fvcker tongue

yeah babe.. ur modafuka, please leave that mouth of urs open cos i will like to use it to lick my di.ck head. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
Heboe again? shocked shocked shocked igbo embarassing biafra since 120AD

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by RichThug(m): 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
midehi2:

yeah babe.. ur moda fuka, please leave that mouth of urs open cos i will like to use it to lick my di.ck head. wink
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by donphilopus: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jarus:
NL don spoil me. See as I dey find the name.

Senior man tongue cheesy
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by RichThug(m): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
midehi2:

yeah babe.. ur moda fuka, please leave that mouth of urs open cos i will like to use it to lick my di. ck head. wink
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Pidggin(f): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Igbo= drugs

Yoloba=Rape

Awsa=Terrorism

God please help this country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by favourmic(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
zudozz:

NO EVEN GO THERE. YORUBA PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PUSHING DRUGS 4 MORE THAN 20 YRS B4 AN IBO MAN SAW PARACETAMOL 4 D 1ST TIME.

really? igbo is well know through out the world for drugs and fake product show me just 20 Yoruba arrested for drugs and will show you 100 ibos waiting for death penalty

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Neplusultra(f): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nke a buzikwa nzuzu undecided
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
nochildsplay:
I seriously feel bad when the media associate yeebhoes with NIGERIA as a country

FG should do and give them their Biafra

These flat heads are giving us chronic bad image in the Diaspora.

They don't mind using their parent as the sacrifies for money because they worth nothing to them.
freeglobe come and see o,na serious uppercut be dis,men see blood
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by piagetskinner(m): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
I don't know what people benefit from doing drugs # and if i insult the igbo guy now, people will say I'm being tribalistic
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
Let's Say no to tribalism, you guys should desist from being tribalistic, we westerners aren't known as being tribalistic, let's show our igbo brothers that we're different..... I know that if they were Yoruba men now, they would have flooded this thread with insults and abusive words... Bt let's show maturity, let's show peace as we are known for, let's embrace them even if they don't want to embrace us, let's fight tribalism #saynototribalism

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by osazeeblue01: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
Sorry it was a wrong timing.
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by babafirst(m): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
Very lucky guy,if the plane had been diverted to Indonesia or Malaysia for bad weather or wharever,na firing squad im for dey face.
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by niceangel: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
Graduates of Kashamu coprehesive boys high school. Na swear with sango say na only igbos sabi pharmaceuticals for naija! Make amadi oha flash your line.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by LieDetector(m): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
flokii:

ashewo oshi... which brain she get?..

just talk say you wan toast am
thank you. But I think your mum would be a better position to accept the title of "ahewo oshi". I don't reply fools by the way. Only wanted to do you a favor today.
Goodnight you son of a whoree cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Gracito(f): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Are you okay? I wonder what it is with you tribalists. The fact that Nigeria is heterogenous doesn't mean we should claw at each others necks Seriously. Is it just Igbos who are corrupt? We have bad eggs in every damn tribe, pity it's always Igbos getting caught. All y'all tribalists need to take chill pills undecided
sexaddict08:
let me check d name first

#edited

51-year-old Iwuchukwu Odemegwo and Chibuike Anyasor.
na them e must be.
I wish they can start calling them Biafrans instead of Nigerians.
them don spoil this country name finish.
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by flokii: 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Pidggin:
Igbo= drugs
Youruba=Rape
Hause=Terrorism
God please help this country.

ode..
Igbos = drugs/rape/ 419/ armed robbery/ fake drugs/baby factories etc.
the list goes on and on...
una no get shame?.. all cos of money

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
Harbioollah:
Nairaland is gradually turning me to a tribalist o.

I was only interested in their names

I shamely admit this sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Kagarko(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
osabiya16:
If it takes to kill to make it am going to pull the trigger

Get rich or die trying

And must die trying even before you pull the trigger.

Anyway as usual.

Not disappointed with the names.
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Gracito(f): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
This is the silliest comment I've read this year.
flokii:

ode..

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by crackhouse(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
That guy is a blatant full grown fool with little or no brain in his entire skull. Nonsense human being.
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Dinirojones(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
heardis:

when yoruba's and hausa's like you fool are doing everything possible to make this country very unliveable evn for yourselve, why won't some people do anything to secure a good future. Ate least, we don't go around bombing ourselves and innocent people, also, we don't go about "jazzing" people and trying to destroy thefuture via diabolical means. I'm proud to be an IGBO boy.
*my dick on your face boy!!!
now u are sounding like one pained morafucker!!! It peepz like u dat go abroad with a Nigerian passport destroyin the Nigerian image n u still call the place a zoo...u guys are jus confused lots *Quote me again n let amadioha visit u dis evening*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by coputa(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
zingywingy:
Please safe the country's name..

Remember Buharis law in 1985••••
Does your country have name or respect in the comity of nation,
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by flokii: 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
LieDetector:
thank you. But I think your mum would be a better position to accept the title of "ahewo oshi". I don't reply fools by the way. Only wanted to do you a favor today.
Goodnight you son of a whoree cheesy

Watever!..
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by nochildsplay(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Well, what more can I say ?

If the ZOO must fall
Igbos are going down worldwide.

#Stamp&Sealed#Gbam

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by jornie(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
angry

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Gracito(f): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Silliest comment I've read this year undecided
flokii:

ode..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Robbed A Supermarket In Dubai With Machetes: CCTV Footage Shows / RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil / Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.