Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) (45320 Views)

Nigerian Nabbed With 1.21 Kg Of Heroin In India, Claims He Is HIV Positive / Illegal Lab Where Hard Drug Is Produced By Husband And Wife Busted In Enugu.PICS / Nigerian Nabbed In Ghana For Trying To Smuggle Drugs Hidden In Rapped Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by winniz: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
The article said a Nigeria man yet they keep shouting Ibo up and down!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by JuicyStar: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
Islie:

•Police seize 10kg of the drug ice that were hidden in gold fish statues
•The drugs imported from China have a street value of $10million
•Nigerian man was arrested with the drugs while boarding a bus to Sydney
•He arrived in July on a student visa and will face court on Monday

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/10/18/nigerian-nabbed-in-australia-with-10m-hard-drug/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3277794/Police-seize-massive-haul-deadly-drug-ice-hidden-ornate-Chinese-fish-statues.html

Picture of The gold fish statue where the drug was kept and the drugs

I wish this folks from the east will come to the realization that they aren't as smart as they view themselves. Both within africa and abroad they are caught with drugs. Una no dey shame. Get a life and stop all these rubbish. No wonder when u get out of nigeria and show ur passport we are always looked at suspiciously. This applies to all tribes in this country. We should give this country a good image...haba

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Lasveg(m): 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
kestolove95:
Yeebos again
another mad dog has escaped cage

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
midehi2:
shocked

when will nigerians learn

when will igbo boys learn, and you see them bragging everywhere, amurobbers
amurobbers ni gbogbo won

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by bigbuddy01: 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
seen
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by flokii: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Gracito:
Silliest comment I've read this year undecided

why won't it be?... d truth like they say is bitter

shameless lots... keep supporting ur fellow criminals
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
winniz:
The article said a Nigeria man yet they keep shouting Ibo up and down!
na ibo man cause am

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by LieDetector(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
flokii:

Watever!..

now trudge along. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by coputa(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
favourmic:

really? igbo is well know through out the world for drugs and fake product show me just 20 Yoruba arrested for drugs and will show you 100 ibos waiting for death penalty
Yolobas are very clever in their illicit deals,unlike the Igbos that jump over the fence without looking at the other side,so far money is involved.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
Pidggin:
Igbo= drugs/kidnapping/ritual/baby factories

Yoloba=Rape

Awsa=Terrorism

God please help this country.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by phillipay: 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
Well stereotypically speaking....igbos like to walk into death traps

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by zingywingy: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
coputa:
Does your country have name or respect in the comity of nation,
Thanks to your brothers. I remember how we were respected in regime of Obasanjo. We are Savior for African nations. Remember how we salvaged Ghana. S/A. Cotedevoire gbagbo and alot. We are highly respected before Gej and your brothers drug act
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by 1metre: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
Seeing a customized fish statute with some wrap of anything on black nylon is not enough to believe this crap....show me the guy's face let me see if he is tribal mark Yoruba or over zealous biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by okitikpo: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
In fact Nairaland should be renamed a Tribalisticland

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by winniz: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
sexaddict08:
let me check d name first

#[s][/s]edited

51-year-old Iwuchukwu Odemegwo and Chibuike Anyasor.
na them e must be.
I wish they can start calling them Biafrans instead of Nigerians.
them don spoil this country name finish.[s][/s]

Fool, where did that article mention the name of the Nigeria man nabbed?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by anigbajumo(m): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
This yeebos wahala is 3much on dis same crime,many drug baron here also in Yoruba Land........shun Tribalism.

#I rep ONE Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by muystoy(m): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
yeeboes as usual,awon werey

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
kestolove95:
Yeebos again
you didn't talk much abt them today to avoid quotes abi?grin

To d yreeerebos, iboe, ibo or igbo i shame 4 una no b small.
in d North na trouble East in ur enclave trouble Asia trouble Australia trouble
Haba na only u dey dis world?
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Haywhymido(m): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
samyomz:
Let's Say no to tribalism, you guys should desist from being tribalistic, we westerners aren't known as being tribalistic, let's show our igbo brothers that we're different..... I know that if they were Yoruba men now, they would have flooded this thread with insults and abusive words... Bt let's show maturity, let's show peace as we are known for, let's embrace them even if they don't want to embrace us, let's fight tribalism #saynototribalism
i wld advise us to stop doing dat sh¡t. We av been embracing them since with love n care but it brings no positive result, they compensate us, with calling us COWARDS.Simply because we choose to spread love,friendship n nt hatred. We av been taken 4 granted, now is d time to stop dat sh¡t. Omode to ba sipa lan gbe.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
is the nigerian man igbo?
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by ExInferis(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
Op correct the title to:

Biafran nabbed in Australia with $10m hard drug.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by winniz: 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
[s][/s]ExInferis:
Op correct the title to:

Biafran nabbed in Australia with $10m hard drug. [s][/s]

What's the name of man that was nabbed?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Haslil878(m): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
Islie:

•Police seize 10kg of the drug ice that were hidden in gold fish statues
•The drugs imported from China have a street value of $10million
•Nigerian man was arrested with the drugs while boarding a bus to Sydney
•He arrived in July on a student visa and will face court on Monday

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/10/18/nigerian-nabbed-in-australia-with-10m-hard-drug/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3277794/Police-seize-massive-haul-deadly-drug-ice-hidden-ornate-Chinese-fish-statues.html

Picture of The gold fish statue where the drug was kept and the drugs

If na China den go kill an!
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Gracito(f): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
flokii:

why won't it be?... d truth like they say is bitter

shameless lots... keep supporting ur fellow criminals

I'd let you know that some other Igbos make their living doing good and honest business. It's quite a pity you people have so blinded yourselves with hate towards another tribe because of misdeeds of some people of the same tribe, take note 'some'. Not like other tribes are perfect. Well, I've tried so hard not to insult anyone here. I won't start with you. You're just not worth it. grin goodnight.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by oluchiokechi(f): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
What baffles me is the tactical connection of the two separate incidents by the journalist. He/she resisted the naming of the first culprit instead mentioned Igbo names in the 2nd incident. I believe it was for these tribals to have a tasty meal. Such business spread across tribes and regions. Please let us all desist from evil in life.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by winniz: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
[s][/s]Dinirojones:
Jus watch our ibo brothers avoid dis thread like a plague [right][/right]awon yeebos " they Neva fail to disappoint
*dances shoki out of thread*[s][/s]

No name of the said nabbed man, yet you iddiots keep shouting Ibo up and down.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by Cyriloha(m): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
stupidity has taken over you ....still if we offer you small cash you will pull over immediately
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by osabiya16(m): 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
You sabi me b4?

Bomb dey ur head
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by flokii: 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
Gracito:
I'd let you know that some other Igbos make their living doing good and honest business. It's quite a pity you people have so blinded yourselves with hate towards another tribe because of misdeeds of some people of the same tribe, take note 'some'. Not like other tribes are perfect. Well, I've tried so hard not to insult anyone here. I won't start with you. You're just not worth it. grin goodnight.

you're trying to form polite shey?... or good girl

and what makes you feel I like my own tribe over yours?..
I will pick an igbo as friend anyday over a yoruba if m okay with his behaviour..

my own wahala with you guys is... Why always Igbo in drug-related crimes.. what are your igwes/ezes doing to curb d situation? NOTHING
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by winniz: 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
oluchiokechi:
What baffles me is the tactical connection of the two separate incidents by the journalist. He/she resisted the naming of the first culprit instead mentioned Igbo names in the 2nd incident. I believe it was for these tribals to have a tasty meal. Such business spread across tribes and regions. Please let us all desist from evil in life.

Don't mind them useless mgbati media, they deliberately used a very old incident just to drag Ibos into it. Even the article never mentioned the name of the Nigerian man.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by jeroton: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
Harbioollah:
Nairaland is gradually turning me to a tribalist o.

I was only interested in their names
grin same here
Re: Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) by aariwa(m): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
rhymaster:
ibos cannot make it without crime! bunch of cursed criminals! they want biafra so they can overrun Nigeria and the world with crimes? The world must exterminate these vermins called iboeasterners!
yes your mother who gave birth to a poverty stricken fool like you will be the first to die.Go and mark it somewhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet / 3 Nigerian Robbed A Supermarket In Dubai With Machetes: CCTV Footage Shows / RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.