Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State (15032 Views)

Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) / 3 Nigerian Robbed A Supermarket In Dubai With Machetes: CCTV Footage Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by Lakayanah: 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
How can such people prosper? Someone leaves the comfort of his home to come and render free service to you you kidnap haha,.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by IYANGBALI: 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
rhymaster:
The criminal Ibo biafranists kidnapped him. Why are there so many criminals there? They abuse other Nigerians that they are poor but even those poor never commit as much crimes as these chestbeating igborillas!
igborillas. Hahahahahahahahaha I go die o

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by nochildsplay(m): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
We heard what Afeniferi did about Falae's case

Let's see what Biafra will do abou this

Flat head, chest beaters , criminals and whatever a sensible man should run from

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ugbodaga and his two colleagues were said to have been abducted Friday at Umuaka, in Isu local government area of Imo State, where they had gone to render free medical services to some communities, which was organised by their friend who was championing free medical services to members of the community.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by IYANGBALI: 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin88:
Won tun ti bere ooo, awon Igbo
awon omo aje okuta ma mu omi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by pyyxxaro: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
kossyablaze:
Now shove it up ur throat dumbass modaf!

Loool

Guy go play for soak away

With ur mouth when de smell canfor embarassed

Am busy now
Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by Aromas: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Uncle this my Aproko life style go make me lodge for kirikiri ooo
undecided

Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by IYANGBALI: 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
LieDetector:

[size=20pt]UNA Father there idiots[/size] angry
igbo kwenuuuuuuuuuu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by Originalsly: 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hmmm...kidnapping doctors and organiser of free medical care for the poor. I strongly believe either Boko Haram is behind this.....needing doctors to attend to their injured or....more likely....local doctors who would lose money due to the free service.
Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by Spactacle(m): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
sad news.
Just Watching how this thread would become a tribalistic one.
#saynototribalism
Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by kuzee(m): 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
Not again

Get your Casio asio Edifice difice, Diesel and Armani at an affordable price,visit link at signature
Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by pyyxxaro: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=39116121][/quote]

Ogbeni

Why u go upload ur primary skol passport for here naa

U get luck say Reinhard Bonkke heal u for that crusade shaa

By now na so ur face for be

Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by menshealth212: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Cure and End Premature Ejaculationn!!!
LAST MUCH MORE LONGA IN BED WITTH ANY WOMAN
NATURALLY WITHOUTT Dangerous Pills, Herbs and Medicationn.
No Pills, No Drugs, No Creams, No Herbs,
100%Natural Solutionn To Solve, Cure And Prolongg Ejaculationn!
logon to W.W.W . PESTOP . T.K now!!!

Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by kossyablaze(m): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Loool

Guy go play for soak away

With ur mouth when de smell canfor embarassed

Am busy now
No come na...Awon omo ale jatijati...cuz I'm principled,ants like u would wana take advantage of me.Never in ur silly life quote shiit bout me again...Dimwit assshole.See eh,no just try me this nyt...Fooooool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
Whoever that created this topic is a complete BASTARD! How would you say 3 Nigerian doctors kidnapped in the same country? Let me guess Imo state is in India nah

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by greggng: 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
Yesterday i was stopped by the police and they requested for my particulars. All this while, i have been believing that my insurance paper is okay...unknown to me they took me to their station and straight to their computer room. The police opened a website called www.askniid.org. Ontop the website, you will see (check policy) click on it and a drop menu comes up asking you to chose either vehicle or marine. They clicked on vehicle and there was a provision were my car plate number was computed and the result was (My car insurance has expired.) I saw many cars arrested in that station for same offense. At the end i was able to settle them and leave. However,i learn some things when i left their office.

I was attended to in a professional manner
The police man who arrest me speaks queens English no broken

At the end he advised me to ensure i get the correct car insurance policy which cost N5000 instead of the one the gave me which they claimed cost N1500....the police said is just type written and it goes for N100.

When i got home , i asked my friend to send me his car plate number so that i can confirm his insurance...I did the needful via the site and it brought every details of the policy holder and the car. At the bottom you will see (policy active). Just before you leave your house, kindly check to confirm your insurance before you become a victim like me
Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by prince0(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
His picture, he is also a human right activist.

Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by MadCow1: 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
That's what I call wholesale..
Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by grin88(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
LieDetector:

[size=20pt]UNA Father there idiots[/size] >sad

Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by justman911(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Ur Pikin Papa
With ur Lizard face embarassed
Na true him tell u abeg....... Get sense
Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by ransomed: 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
I suspect Fulani herdsmen and oriental brothers collaborators.
Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by modestdude(m): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ewu ndaa, ataala ji ndaa....... Ewu APC (Rochas) ataala ji APC (Oshiomole). undecided
Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by pyyxxaro: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
kossyablaze:
No come na...Awon omo ale jatijati...cuz I'm principled,ants like u would wana take advantage of me.Never in ur silly life quote shiit bout me again...Dimwit assshole.See eh,no just try me this nyt...Fooooool

Hahahahahaahaahaha

Na that small tin wen I talk won make u cry

Oya calm down

Come take juice
Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by pyyxxaro: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
justman911:

Na true him tell u abeg....... Get sense

Who be this abeg

People de talk, u won still talk

Cock
Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by Zico5(m): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
I weep for Igbo. Good name they say, is better than gold and silver. Always in the news for bad issue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by tola9ja: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Ogbeni

Why u go upload ur primary skol passport for here naa

U get luck say Reinhard Bonkke heal u for that crusade shaa

By now na so ur face for be

Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
rhymaster:
The criminal Ibo biafranists kidnapped him. Why are there so many criminals there? They abuse other Nigerians that they are poor but even those poor never commit as much crimes as these chestbeating igborillas!

They are so criminally minded, they even have training school for kidnapping - just unbelievable.

https://www.nairaland.com/1789382/abia-police-uncovers-training-ground

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by otokx(m): 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
Get rich quick by any which way is the cause of the rising trend in kidnapping.
Re: 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State by jamace(m): 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
One should not rule out the possibility of jealous politicians who might think the doctor by offering free service to the masses might be preparing ground for political overthrow of powers that be, hence kidnapping to stop him from warming himself into the heart of the masses.
Politicians can do anything to perceived opponents in order to remain relevant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Bomb Experts Surrender To Military In Borno / Ex-Army Officer Arrested With ₦7.5 Million Worth Of Indian Hemp In Kaduna / Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.