Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits (5155 Views)

Why I Decided To Be A Playboy / Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) / When You Were Busy Doing Playboy And Phuckboy Till (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by doncrvito(m): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
First of all i am proud to boast without any remorse of being a play boy....at age 22 i cant count the girls av riden....its risky but the benefits are much.
Forget looks or money,ur character does it all.as angelic as some girls are,dey all love alpha dogs or bad guys...to be one,u need to be fearless eg,u meet a gal d first tym,dont ask her name,approach her from the front,stare in her eyes and smile..its finished,she will do d rest....den if its a gal u know already,pop d hows ur bf question.its wierd but it works like rat poison.she will denyyyyyy.den tell her u want to be her man.dont smile dont look away,stare at her.if she sturtters stand and whisper in her ear something sweet...but if she doesnt deny her guy,lay it straight dat u wana apply..she will den see u from a better perspective....if u are out with a gal,always hold her hands walk beside and in front of her,never behind.it makes dem uncomfortable.dont call her by her name in public.use babe not baby.dont rub her hair or her back.tap her shoulders and hands.maybe legs
Re: How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by funsho75(m): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
ok. maybe the nxt poster will need it cos I don't.
y should I need to be a play boy... if I need to play game then I will play FIFA..

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by agarawu23(m): 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
doncrvito:
First of all i am proud to boast without any remorse of being a play boy....at age 22 i cant count the girls av riden....its risky but the benefits are much.
Forget looks or money,ur character does it all.as angelic as some girls are,dey all love alpha dogs or bad guys... to be one,u need to be fearless eg,u meet a gal d first tym,dont ask her name,approach her from the front,stare in her eyes and smile..its finished,she will do d rest... .den if its a gal u know already,pop d hows ur bf question.its wierd but it works like rat poison.she will denyyyyyy.den tell her u want to be her man.dont smile dont look away,stare at her.if she sturtters stand and whisper in her ear something sweet...but if she doesnt deny her guy,lay it straight dat u wana apply..she will den see u from a better perspective....if u are out with a gal,always hold her hands walk beside and in front of her,never behind.it makes dem uncomfortable.dont call her by her name in public.use babe not baby.dont rub her hair or her back.tap her shoulders and hands.maybe legs
you can only try that shiit in your village where you are a local champ. Try that shit with lasgidi chick and chop slap wey you know go forget for your life

3 Likes

Re: How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by Omotayor123(f): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
Make I dey observe..As the playboys go show face.
Op, continue.. Every day for the theif.....

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by dapsin999(m): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
Keep forming actor! U'll soon be a boss
Re: How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by gab264(m): 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
Op from this trash u just posted here"
the only benefit I ave gotten so far, was were u talk about being confidence, fearless.
That's was exactly the area I learnt some skills.
But being a play boy is not really maa tin.
If u can't keep sometin why should u go for it 4 the first tym?? u should have keep it the way it was, before.
Not really necessary abeg"

4 Likes

Re: How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by IamLEGEND1: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
everybody don turn PhD holder for bad-guyism.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by flawlesRebirth(f): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
agarawu23:
you can only try that shiit in your village where you are a local champ. Try that shit with lasgidi chick and chop slap wey you know go forget for your life
.hahahaha......this is wickedness.......chai....bros u were too hard on em

3 Likes

Re: How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by ikbnice(m): 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
Gals ar the simplest being to win to your side if you know the master code which work for them. Sadly, most guys don't know it so they lose their gals to less endowed guys. Playboys understand gals so much.
Re: How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by Mrsbieber(f): 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
Rily like rily is dis ur playboy scheme f9 mtchew mak 1 boy try am wit me i go slap e face

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
Rubbish
I pray ur sister or sisters,ur daughter and every female related to yu or will be related to yu fall into the hands of a playboy like yu.
Amen.

Happy sunday

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by yomi007k(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lol grin

Instead of u to be building urself to be a better man in this shi.thole country wey hard die, ur wasting ur Energy on crap.

In years time wen u can't accopmplish things,u will start blaming spirits from ur village, government or d ppl around u.

Keep "playing". tongue

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by doncrvito(m): 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
ikbnice:
Gals ar the simplest being to win to your side if you know the master code which work for them. Sadly, most guys don't know it so they lose their gals to less endowed guys. Playboys understand gals so much.
bless u
Re: How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by ikbnice(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
doncrvito:
bless u
One love bro
Re: How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by agarawu23(m): 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.hahahaha......this is wickedness.......chai....bros u were too hard on em
hmmmmm!!!
Re: How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by czarr(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
Na so you go dey here dey form Playboy.
Linda ikeji don buy house for banana island grin

Later you go dey form I'm a man,head of the family grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by Skibofire(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
@op,ladies differ because it worked on Ada doesn't mean it will work on jasmine.if ya reading is message n u wana try it out just know two things must occur
1 u will get slapped
2 u will be publicly embarrassed.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hmmmmm don't try this at home

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Harbosede02:
Rubbish
I pray ur sister or sisters,ur daughter and every female related to yu or will be related to yu fall into the hands of a playboy like yu.
Amen.

Happy sunday

Amen sister Amen!

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Hmmmmm don't try this at home
hey!
Re: How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
doncrvito:
[s]First of all i am proud to boast without any remorse of being a play boy....at age 22 i cant count the girls av riden....its risky but the benefits are much.
Forget looks or money,ur character does it all.as angelic as some girls are,dey all love alpha dogs or bad guys...to be one,u need to be fearless eg,u meet a gal d first tym,dont ask her name,approach her from the front,stare in her eyes and smile..its finished,she will do d rest....den if its a gal u know already,pop d hows ur bf question.its wierd but it works like rat poison.she will denyyyyyy.den tell her u want to be her man.dont smile dont look away,stare at her.if she sturtters stand and whisper in her ear something sweet...but if she doesnt deny her guy,lay it straight dat u wana apply..she will den see u from a better perspective....if u are out with a gal,always hold her hands walk beside and in front of her,never behind.it makes dem uncomfortable.dont call her by her name in public.use babe not baby.dont rub her hair or her back.tap her shoulders and hands.maybe legs[/s]
how does it even add up?

1 Like

Werey!!ur mates are counting houses,cars,money u r there counting d number of pusssy u fuvked&boasting being a playboy! shocked bro u need brain reset! undecided undecided

1 Like

PinkBarbie:
undecided
who beat you?
Re: How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
who beat you?
undecided undecided
Re: How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
PinkBarbie:
undecided undecided
you don start abi?
Re: How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you don start abi?
undecided sad
Re: How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
PinkBarbie:
undecided sad
this is really boring TBH

(1) (Reply)

Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First? / Naturally Increase Your Breast Size Via This 6 Ways / 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.