Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,114 members, 7,835,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

How To Bring Girls Home From Bars And Clubs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Bring Girls Home From Bars And Clubs (1806 Views)

Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? / Football Brings Guys Together What Bring Girls Together / Inside Lagos Strip Clubs..... The Fun, Fantasy And Dangers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Bring Girls Home From Bars And Clubs by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
If you go to a popular bar or club on a Friday or Saturday night it's going to be packed full of 18-35 year old women. Most of them will be single, many will be good-looking, and they will be in all states of drunkenness.
Even better, a decent percentage of these girls will be open to going home with you if you know what you are doing!
So... that's what I'm going to teach you.
Here are 5 big things you can do to be more successful with bringing home women from bars and clubs...
1) Don't Put Out a Needy Vibe
If you want to get better at meeting women at bars/clubs it's important to enjoy going out, without worrying about trying to bring somebody home. (2)Look Sharp
I cannot emphasize enough the importance of dressing well, and having your look together. In a bar/club environment, women will flirt with you if you are looking good... they will.
Guys who talk about, "women don't approach men in clubs", obviously aren't looking good when they go out.
Re: How To Bring Girls Home From Bars And Clubs by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
3) Go Out With Guys Who Are Good With Women
It's fine to go hangout with all kinds of people. I hang out with old people, young people, women, married guys, guys who suck with women, etc... All kinds of people, it's important to diversify.
However, when you are actively trying to pick-up women out at 21+ establishments it pays to go with a buddy or two who will help you in your quest.
Women almost always go out in groups or 2, 3 or 4. So you should go out with at least one friend if not 2 or 3. More than that and the dynamics get complicated. '4) Don't Do "Cold Approaches", Or Use PUA Routines
So called "PUAS" (pick-up artists) recommend all sorts of special tactics for picking up girls at bars and clubs, and most of these methods are pure bull-crap developed out of despair. Don't believe the hype!
These methods are PROOF that their creators don't have a clue about women or how attraction works.
Re: How To Bring Girls Home From Bars And Clubs by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
5) Go To Places That Cater To Your Demographic
There are all different types of bars and clubs. They each have their own different kinds of vibes and different kinds of women that like to hang-out there. You are going to meet different girls at loud "spring break" types of clubs than at classy lounges, neighborhood pubs, or the bar at Chili's.
Now I like all types of women... but there are some things I am definitely not looking for. So this means I'm not going to be looking at the divorcee bars, or rowdy biker type watering holes. I might go to those places for fun, and I could possibly find someone I'd like there, but those places don't typically cater to the demographic I'm interested in. "CC lalasticlala
Re: How To Bring Girls Home From Bars And Clubs by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
hit like if u think this won't work in naija bar and clubs
Re: How To Bring Girls Home From Bars And Clubs by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
Op.....ur mates are thinking of how to make and take money home...u are here writing rubbish on how to take babes home angry

1 Like

Re: How To Bring Girls Home From Bars And Clubs by ayindepremier: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
ur hell fire koboko dey soaked inside kerosene!
Re: How To Bring Girls Home From Bars And Clubs by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
Harbosede02:
Op.....ur mates are thinking of how to make and take money home...u are here writing rubbish on how to take babes home angry
all Work without play makes jack a dull boy.
Re: How To Bring Girls Home From Bars And Clubs by Vinshu(f): 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
Kk
Re: How To Bring Girls Home From Bars And Clubs by TrapLORD(m): 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
I know the OP well, he aint smart enough to put this together.

(1) (Reply)

An Idle Woman Does Not Deserve A Man's Loyalty! / My Boss' Crush Is In Love With Me / PHOTO: Is Phyno Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.