Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... (40855 Views)

To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. / More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out / I Know You Will Want To Hang Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 12:05am On Oct 19, 2015
llaykorn:

You modified the pictures away and you started crying wolf? Interesting!
I am laughing hyena here buddy
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 12:06am On Oct 19, 2015
llaykorn:

I'd rather not trade words with you. I'm far above that. smiley

Oh I should have replied him like you did. Dude just came out of nowhere to type shii. Pigs be looking for who to dirty af

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by llaykorn: 12:08am On Oct 19, 2015
ipledge10:
I am laughing hyena here buddy

I'm glad you realized you were wrong and was wise enough to correct your mistakes. Don't do that again! Goodnight, buddy. cool
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by llaykorn: 12:09am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

Oh I should have replied him like you did. Dude just came out of nowhere to type shii. Pigs be looking for who to dirty af

You shouldn't have replied, really; you're far above that. smiley
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 12:09am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

If this is how you tell your mother and father to shut up at home, don't come on a social forum to try it on strangers who has had nothing to do with your miserable life.. OK!
Learn some manners and stop acting up like a rabid dog who needs injection.
I dunno you mate, what's your ish? Or is this a random thing that you do? No one trained you to behave yourself in public huh.
mehn u are big time fool...It's obvious you have no respect for ur parent...if you do u won't mention someone else parent at d slightest argument...
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by dexla(f): 12:10am On Oct 19, 2015
its obvious who the receiver is and who the giver is...lol!
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 12:11am On Oct 19, 2015
ipledge10:
mehn u are big time fool...It's obvious you have no respect for ur parent...if you do u won't mention someone else parent at d slightest argument...

I wish I was the fool posting people's pictures without permission and calling everyone gay. Keep your opinions of me heh, no one cares.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

If this is how you tell your mother and father to shut up at home, don't come on a social forum to try it on strangers who has had nothing to do with your miserable life.. OK!
Learn some manners and stop acting up like a rabid dog who needs injection.
I dunno you mate, what's your ish? Or is this a random thing that you do? No one trained you to behave yourself in public huh.
See this _bastard _lesbian of an unknown father calling out parents. Are you this _dumb or what? Did you inherit stupidity or you worked hard to be this stupid. Such a useless and wasted sperm. Fvckin _retard who never experienced parental love and care will always be quick to call out parents on social network. Am I responsible for the death of your useless parents?
Watch how you type shii next time. M'fvcker

Ain't replying you no more, _bastard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Alubosa: 12:12am On Oct 19, 2015
llaykorn:

You modified the pictures away and you started crying wolf? Interesting!

And why are you crying more than the bereaved? D young man ( silver dam) has worse pictures on his Facebook profile for the whole world to see!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 12:13am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

I wish I was the fool posting people's pictures without permission and calling everyone gay. Keep your opinions of me heh, no one cares.
If I tell you what's on my mind...mehn you will weep for urself
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by chronique(m): 12:13am On Oct 19, 2015
Why did you say what was in my mind? Are you a wizard? grin I can't imagine hanging out with a guy and allowing him to hold me like this.
amiskurie:
Gay couple alert

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by llaykorn: 12:14am On Oct 19, 2015
Alubosa:

And why are you crying more than the bereaved? D young man ( silver dam) has worse pictures on his Facebook profile for the whole world to see!

Go and sleep, Oga.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 12:15am On Oct 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
See this _bastard _lesbian of an unknown father calling out parents. Are you this _dumb or what? Did you inherit stupidity or you worked hard to be this stupid. Such a useless and wasted sperm. Fvckin _retard who never experienced parental love and care will always be quick to call out parents on social network. Am I responsible for the death of your useless parents?

cc cougar...this is some bars for u...mehn see wickedness

I cry for d young gal soul
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by MrSmith007: 12:16am On Oct 19, 2015
Yu guys gossiped ... cry lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 12:17am On Oct 19, 2015
llaykorn:

You shouldn't have replied, really; you're far above that. smiley

Too late now

STFUareyouGod:
See this _bastard _lesbian of an unknown father calling out parents. Are you this _dumb or what? Did you inherit stupidity or you worked hard to be this stupid. Such a useless and wasted sperm. Fvckin retard who never experienced parental love and care will always be quick to call out parents on social network. Am I responsible for you the death of your useless parents?

Easy mahn! You a rapper huh. You just stole other people's line on here and merged them together to type blehblah.
Your tenses are fighting, sentences are forced, you don't have manners and I asked a simple question yet you couldn't see that it's just a question, you still don't have manners though. I hope you get a second chance at home training.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 19, 2015
ipledge10:
cc cougar...this is some bars for u...mehn see wickedness

I cry for d young gal soul
can you see the _idiot calling out parent shocked she must be a very frustrated _lesbian

Whether dem like am or not, we will never allow _homosexuality in NG
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Desgidi(m): 12:17am On Oct 19, 2015
Are they homo. hommies over ho's
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 12:22am On Oct 19, 2015
ipledge10:
If I tell you what's on my mind...mehn you will weep for urself

cheesy cheesy
I don't weep when judgemental people say shii, k!

STFUareyouGod:
can you see the _idiot calling out parent shocked she must be a very frustrated _lesbian

If I'm a lesbian then all your female relatives are lesbians too. You dig that bush baby?
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

cheesy cheesy

If I'm a lesbian then all your female relatives are lesbians too. You dig that bush baby?

may kisses and laughter never locate you

Aro ti romo
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 12:25am On Oct 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

Gay is illegal in Nigeria...and those fools will be talking exposure like everybody in the west are gays or love gays

Even after signing gay law,gays are still d most discrimiated in the US
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 12:27am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

cheesy cheesy

what are u saying?
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by sthugo: 12:27am On Oct 19, 2015
Obviously ur pics appears disgusting and inhuman with the attributes of abomination.
If its right,remember it has being passed as purnishable offence by Nigeria law not forgetting the spiritual calamity.
Most pertakers of this are prone to deadly diseases.
I am mostly convinced its not otherwise.flee
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 19, 2015
ipledge10:
Gay is illegal in Nigeria...and those fools will be talking exposure like everybody in the west are gays or love gays

Even after signing gay law,gays are still d most discrimiated in the US
don't mind the _idiot. She doesn't know what laws are. Our culture doesn't permit it, our law doesn't and even our religion doesn't. Yet the lady with issue of blood keeps talking about exposure
M'fvcker
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 12:30am On Oct 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
don't mind the _idiot. She doesn't know what laws are. Our culture doesn't permit it, our law doesn't and even our religion doesn't. Yet the lady with issue of blood keeps talking about exposure
M'fvcker
I can't laugh alone
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 12:32am On Oct 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
may kisses and laughter never locate you

Aro ti romo

cheesy;Dwhy don't you also stop me from breathing. Play God mahn stop me from having my share of oxygen cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by stylezee(m): 12:33am On Oct 19, 2015
Teespice:
choi.

make I no talk wetin dey my mind.

but silverdam looks cute.

don't waste your bleeping time..u won't look cute to him because u have a ¢uπt..and he DRIILLS ASS..in other words HE IS GAY!!!!!
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

cheesy;Dwhy don't you also stop me from breathing. Play God mahn stop me from having my share of oxygen cheesy
disgusting _bitch
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Obrigardo: 12:34am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

Silverdam may be confused about his gender, you think too?
Maybe he should get some money and switch to the gender he wants.

See someones mother in the near future.
Give your life to Christ
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 19, 2015
ipledge10:
I can't laugh alone
grin cheesy grin
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 12:34am On Oct 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
grin cheesy grin
chai chai Jesus wept
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by airsaylongcon: 12:35am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

It's surprising how everyone already concluded based on a couple of pictures. I think it's the mob mentality thing....

I don't think its completely mob mentality. I had barely opened the thread when in my head I'm like "This thin guy is gay o!'" Everything about his pose (leg in a funny angle), skinny ripped jeans, pouting (Nigerian men don't pout) was all effeminate.

I scrolled down further and the way they're cuddling I'm like these two are nacking akpako. Male Hommies don't hold themselves like that
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 12:36am On Oct 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
disgusting _bitch
Yeah right, do you also call them that at home? Easy Nigga

STFUareyouGod:
M'fvcker

Oh man! Your female relatives have the issue of blood too. Sorry dude.. so sad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16)

Man Sells HUGE Snake On Lagos Roadside / Huge Snake Killed In A Woman’s Kitchen In Enugu State (Photo) / Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.