Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... (40847 Views)

To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. / More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out / I Know You Will Want To Hang Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by 4everGrand(m): 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
amiskurie:
Gay couple alert

Az in, ehn. Very suspicious foto.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
angieberry:
I never called them gay, even though they look gayish
But I just decided to give them benefit of the doubt undecided

OK. I believe there are sane people on this forum anyway. This thread exposes the flaw in a society filled with hypocrites and people who judge without sensible reasons or proof.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by swankylay(m): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
There's no reason this shd make fp If not for the "wtf is this" factor in the pictures. And as for the thin "girl", It's obvious u r a "tomboy"

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by dacovajnr: 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
Gays on Rampage
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tekzyflex(m): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
Kai! If this guys no be gay make I die.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
ellahzy:
so that Onyx guy from LIB (e be like say commenting na im calling grin )

una resemble lipsrsealed
what is LIB please
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Catalyst007(m): 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hmmm, this one is Strong! .... MEANWHILE, I DESIGN BANNERS AND LOGOS.... CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by drinkmorewater: 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
And so F!ck what if they are gay? How does that affect your daily living

Hypocrites everywhere, like your better of than them.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by uyplus(m): 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
Blackteeth:

If you can't answer that simple question then you have lost it. My foolishness is clearly above your reasoning ability. I have no time talking with infant brain cells.

So of all crazy things to do, you wld do that right? Please, are you gay? Rubbish!! *spits*
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by iamkingzlee(m): 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
ipledge10:
what is LIB please
Linda ikeji Blog
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by shogz89: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
Michellla:

lol who is that?
and oo never knew he comes here too
you can Google her name
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Linda ikeji Blog
that linda wey I won marry
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by iamkingzlee(m): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tamee:

OK. I believe there are sane people on this forum anyway. This thread exposes the flaw in a society filled with hypocrites and people who judge without sensible reasons or proof.
Don't stress yourself, just let them be. No matter how you try to make em understand, some won't!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Donpoker9(m): 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
ayindepremier:
Weldon,
GAYtlin and GAYbriel, keep hanging out,

if OAU guys jam una, I think I don't need to remind u what will happen just check yesterday headlines on Nairaland!

some folks will now come here pitying u like una owe dem money

See the Onyx legs like that of crabs, No wonder the guy embraces G-String levels, coz I bet Ladies go dey give this guy Red Lights and frustration like say him Get positive- (VIH) grin

guy u funny die....lwkmd
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by bammy777(m): 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
gays.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by iamkingzlee(m): 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
ipledge10:
that linda wey I won marry
Ole! grin you have a house in Benene Island?? Yaay or nay If you don't, jump and pass grin
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Obrigardo: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tamee:

Will you be happy if I see your mother and call her a lesbian without knowing her first? What pit did you crawl out from dude.

Normal? They ain't posing for me, are they? Why should this shii bother me. They are just two people getting together, no one can tell if they are gay or not except they come out to say so.

I see. Very weird social forum I say. Adults can't even think independently. Crap all over

You have a very low sense of judgement
even with the silverdam gay pics coming out. you are gay girl
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
adonbilivit:
on nairaland no one knows u. popular kor

We don't know them here in Sri Lanka where I study wink
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by lekjons(m): 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
they ain't gay, just that one seem to be an introvert and the other an extrovert..

so guys musn't hug again

what has the world turned into?? SMH!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by basille(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
Before opening this thread, i thought to my self, somebody must comment something stupid!
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Ole! grin you have a house in Benene Island?? Yaay or nay If you don't, jump and pass grin
I no get house for benene island but I gat two mansions for Banana Island
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
lekjons:
they ain't gay, just that one seem to be an introvert and the other an extrovert..

so guys musn't hug again

what has the world turned into?? SMH!
they are gays...confirmed from reliable source
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by cold(m): 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
stylezee:

point of correction dunderhead.."someone" isn't screaming thief here.."everyone" is screaming thief which makes dem thieves[GAYS]…
'Everyone' is screaming thief so they must be thieves. You're very smart.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by lekjons(m): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
ipledge10:
they are gays...confirmed from reliable source
source??
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
Obrigardo:

You have a very low sense of judgement
even with the silverdam gay pics coming out. you are gay girl

shocked shocked
okay then, You won't think I'm gay if I had copied everyone else to scream gay at these guys right. You live in Nigeria right? I think I understand how this forum works now.
Hypocrisy, high-handedness and mob mentality is the order of the day here.
Enjoy dude, you are right dude, they are whatever you call them mahn!
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
lekjons:
source??
u still need sauce...see for urself naa
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by scholes0(m): 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
gamaliel121:

Waaaat!!! Chill girl...that slim guy is surely the dominus.....he slides his cocck into the fat guysss assss...no downgrade this slim fucckers ol

Are you gay?
How you take know .....
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tamee:

shocked shocked
okay then, You won't think I'm gay if I had copied everyone else to scream gay at these guys right. You live in Nigeria right? I think I understand how this forum works now.
Hypocrisy, high-handedness and mob mentality is the order of the day here.
Enjoy dude, you are right dude, they are whatever you call them mahn!

yea he lives in Nigeria...and gay is a criminal offence in Nigeria
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Don't stress yourself, just let them be. No matter how you try to make em understand, some won't!

Yeah smiley
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Vado(m): 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
"how you gonna explain f4cking a man, even if he squash the beef i ain't touching his hand"....DMX

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

Man Sells HUGE Snake On Lagos Roadside / Huge Snake Killed In A Woman’s Kitchen In Enugu State (Photo) / Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.