Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... (40843 Views)

To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. / More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out / I Know You Will Want To Hang Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Teespice(f): 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
Obrigardo:

oh ok, now i see. You may be in the LGBT community, you look like a tomboy. Gayalert people!

na you sabi.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tamee:

undecided not fair
what's this one saying? undecided
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Obrigardo: 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tamee:

undecided not fair

hey, na wetin i see i go talk
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
Teespice:

okay.
seen the pictures before.
any other evidence.
Silverdam may be confused about his gender, you think too? Maybe he should get some money and switch to the gender he wants.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Obrigardo: 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
Teespice:

na you sabi.

we don dey catch them one by one. lesbos

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
iamkingzlee:
OMG!!!!!!! shocked he's sexy grin grin pukes*
cry
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Seculent: 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
Teespice:

okay.

seen the pictures before.

any other evidence.

I have seen many of your comments on this thread. You're a gay, just remove that (f) from your moniker.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ggrin come and see your fellow _fagz
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Teespice(f): 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
Seculent:

I have seen many of your comments on this thread. You're a gay, just remove that (f) from your moniker.

calm your nerves.

why are you hyperventilating?

choi.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
what's this one saying? undecided
Excuse me! I quoted you huh? I replied Obrigado not you. k!
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Teespice(f): 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Obrigardo:

we don dey catch them one by one. lesbos
smh.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
Obrigardo:

hey, na wetin i see i go talk
OK, bye. Gay police, judge, jury, witness.... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Teespice(f): 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tamee:

Silverdam may be confused about his gender, you think too? Maybe he should get some money and switch to the gender he wants.
I am not sure I care about his gender.
I only came here to clown about.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by pbs4real(m): 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
silverdam:
Lolz
nah true
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
its jst neva too hard to identify gay niggaz, gross
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
i have actually gone to do some research on fb , checked silverdam and onyx profile and i am like ewwww. This gay thing has spread oooo.. Guys making comments like sexy eye, sexybody on fellow guys pixx. Mehn shii is real down here... I even went on to check the profile of those commenting and i am lost for words... Silberdam even wrote in his profile that he looks like a girl... Mehn the world has ended Gosh

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nigerians are an amazing bunch..sadly an amazingly ignorant bunch of insensitive illiterates with a smartphone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Gays....i presume wt una previous all over. Jesus ll help u guys....make govt no catch una sha
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by llaykorn: 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
ipledge10:

Ipledge, posting silverdam's pictures without his permission is wrong. You've been doing that for about four pages now.

Cc:
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by jesuspikinjp(m): 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
Are gays now roaming around in Nigeria ? I thought it was illegal
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tamee:

Excuse me! I quoted you huh? I replied Obrigado not you. k!
stfu and keep swerving
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
llaykorn:

Ipledge, posting silverdam's pictures without his permission is wrong. You've been doing that for about four pages now.

Cc:
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
which picture are u talking about?..I am confused here
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
llaykorn:

[s]Ipledge, posting silverdam's pictures without his permission is wrong. You've been doing that for about four pages now.
ion[/s]
undecided undecided undecided why are you so bothered and concerned? Did he complain to you?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by lekan29ice(m): 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
Toh.... Na wa oh.... nothing you won't see on NL
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Seculent: 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
Teespice:

calm your nerves.
why are you hyperventilating?
choi.
I was only trying to deliver you.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tamee:

OK, bye.
Gay police, judge, jury, witness.... tongue
gay right activist
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by llaykorn: 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
undecided undecided undecided why are you so bothered and concerned? Did he complain to you?

I'd rather not trade words with you. I'm far above that. smiley
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 12:00am On Oct 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I don't even know the pictures he is talking about
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 19, 2015
llaykorn:

I'd rather not trade words with you. I'm far above that. smiley
whatever! Pvssyni**a
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by eightsin(m): 12:03am On Oct 19, 2015
Does it feel awkward looking at these pictures or its just me?
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 12:03am On Oct 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
stfu and keep swerving

If this is how you tell your mother and father to shut up at home, don't come on a social forum to try it on strangers who has had nothing to do with your miserable life.. OK!
Learn some manners and stop acting up like a rabid dog who needs injection.
I dunno you mate, what's your ish? Or is this a random thing that you do? No one trained you to behave yourself in public huh.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by llaykorn: 12:04am On Oct 19, 2015
ipledge10:
I don't even know the pictures he is talking about

You modified the pictures away and you started crying wolf? Interesting!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16)

Man Sells HUGE Snake On Lagos Roadside / Huge Snake Killed In A Woman’s Kitchen In Enugu State (Photo) / Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.