Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... (40848 Views)

To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. / More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out / I Know You Will Want To Hang Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Teespice(f): 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Teespice(f): 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
choi.
make I no talk wetin dey my mind.
but silverdam looks cute.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by phreakabit(m): 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
KY Jelly things!! *Pukes*

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by mekaboy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
I am so deactivating my account. Yurk.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by vokalguy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
Oh wow and this made front page huh... BTW y'all look VERY VERY Sweet especially the so called 'Linda Ikeji's first son'
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by vokalguy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
Teespice:
choi.

Let his bf hear u.....
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by lekjons(m): 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
ipledge10:
u still need sauce...see for urself naa
lipsrsealed where did u get those pics?
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by cyborg07: 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Front Page? Really? Bleep This Politics!
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
lekjons:
lipsrsealed where did u get those pics?
but that's "her" picture
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by kingzjay(m): 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
amiskurie:
Gay couple alert

Chai..... #Run_For_Your_Life!
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Obrigardo: 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tamee:

shocked shocked
okay then, You won't think I'm gay if I had copied everyone else to scream gay at these guys right. You live in Nigeria right? I think I understand how this forum works now.
Hypocrisy, high-handedness and mob mentality is the order of the day here.
Enjoy dude, you are right dude, they are whatever you call them mahn!

oh yeah, bye and fvck off grin
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Teespice:
choi.

where gals like you tripping for him...he decided to get am from another guy
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by BrownCookie(f): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
amiskurie:
Gay couple alert

Not even alert,they are gay.

See the thin one pouting.
Bullshit angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by batulakarada: 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
Two gays
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hahahhahahahahahahah! maravilloso!
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Teespice(f): 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
ipledge10:
where gals like you tripping for him...he decided to get am from another guy

that was a compliment.

all these self righteous nairalanders sef.

did he tell you he's gay?
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Obrigardo: 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
ipledge10:
they are gays...confirmed from reliable source

so silverdam is a confirmed gay. chai! he should go seek asylum in obama's gayland because if DSS catch him ehn? its 14 years plus life
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
Obrigardo:

ok, small flat arse

undecided not fair
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
Obrigardo:

oh yeah, bye and fvck off grin
Aiit big head tongue
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Teespice(f): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
vokalguy:

Let his bf hear u.....
go to bed.
sweet dreams.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by batulakarada: 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
The fat one don Bleep the thin wan finish.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Obrigardo: 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Teespice:

that was a compliment.

stop acting dumb, just flip a couple of pages back and see the revealing pics, or you want to see him in action to confirm?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
Teespice:

that was a compliment.

yes
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Teespice(f): 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
Obrigardo:

stop acting dumb, just flip a couple of pages back and see the revealing pics, or you want to see him in action to confirm?

duh. I have seen the pictures

you are the one acting dumb I guess?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Obrigardo: 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tamee:

Aiit big head tongue

ok, small flat arse
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by iamkingzlee(m): 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
naijaboiy:
But why is this on front page?

*spits* angry

Because they are POPULAR nairalanders grin
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
Giving gays a bad name..
What sorta bitchez are these.........for real did u had to add gossiping, shit u suck.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Teespice(f): 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
ipledge10:
yes
okay.
seen the pictures before.
any other evidence.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Obrigardo: 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
Teespice:

duh. I have seen the pictures

you are the one acting dumb I guess?

oh ok, now i see. You may be in the LGBT community, you look like a tomboy. Gayalert people!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by iamkingzlee(m): 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
ipledge10:
yes
OMG!!!!!!! shocked he's sexy grin grin pukes*
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
Teespice:

okay.

seen the pictures before.

any other evidence.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ExInferis(m): 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
Fuccking gays

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16)

Man Sells HUGE Snake On Lagos Roadside / Huge Snake Killed In A Woman’s Kitchen In Enugu State (Photo) / Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.