Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

How I Had Sex With My 27 Wives’ – Late Afrobeat Legend, FELA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Had Sex With My 27 Wives’ – Late Afrobeat Legend, FELA (764 Views)

Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife / "How I Had Sex With My 27 Wives" - Music Icon FELA In Authorized Biography / Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Had Sex With My 27 Wives’ – Late Afrobeat Legend, FELA by honeywealth75(m): 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
As the 2015 Felabration wraps up today, let’s take you through the life and times of the Afrobeat Legend through the eyes of Moore Carlos (the author of Fela’s Authorized biography titled; Fela: This Bitch of A Life).
In the 23-chapter biography, the Afrobeat legend Fela Anikulapo-Kuti spoke about what attracted him to his 27 wives.
In his words, Fela said, ‘What attracted me to each of them? S ex! I thought they were sexy and fu ckable. That’s what attracts me to a woman first. Some came to my house on their own. Others, I had come. Why? ‘Cause I wanted to fu ck them. That was all. I wanted a house where I could be fu cking and I had it. It grew into something else after though. Something special. But it started just with s ex. The desire to fu ck. Man, the one most important thing in the human being is that life-giving and pleasurable sensation: s exual orgasm. And that’s what’s being condemned the most. Yeah. Somebody was asking me, trying to put down my ideas, if I thought s ex was politics’.
‘No, I don’t,’ I said. ‘S ex is life.’ That’s what I believe. Me, I fu ck as often and as long as I can-o! Now, it’s not even a matter of choice. When I married twenty-seven women I knew what I was doing-o! Did I sleep with all of them on the night of the marriage? No. Man, I said I married twenty-seven, not seven! I only slept with one. The one next in turn. I followed my normal procedure. You see, before I married them I’d told them: ‘Look, when I marry you, I’m gonna do the same thing I was doing before with you. It’s gonna be the same house, the same thing, but just that we’re married’.
Fela adds that, ‘Having s ex must be a proud and joyful thing. People should be proud to say: ‘Last night I had a fantastic fu ck!’ Not a thing to whisper: ‘I’m having s ex-o, but I’m sad.’ S ex is clean. But by bringing human laws into it, it’s made ‘dirty’. S ex is life-giving. S ex is joy! Pleasure! Happiness! To fu ck! That’s one of the most important things in life, man.’
The authorized biography was first published in 1982 and based on hours of conversation with Fela. It’s an intriguing concoction of Fela’s first-person vernacula and it also has interviews 15 of his 27 wives listed in order of seniority:Remi1961,Naa Lamiley1971,Aduni1971,Kevwe1972,Funmilayo1972,Alake1973,Adejonwo1974 ,Najite1974,Adeola1974,Kikelomo1974,Ihase1975,Omowunmi1975,Omolara1976,Fehintola1976,Sewaa1977.
The book; Fela: This Bitch of A Lifeis available onAmazon

http://www.talkofnaija.com/entertainment/how-i-had-sex-with-my-27-wives-late-afrobeat-legend-fela
Re: How I Had Sex With My 27 Wives’ – Late Afrobeat Legend, FELA by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ehn ehn
Re: How I Had Sex With My 27 Wives’ – Late Afrobeat Legend, FELA by cardoctor(m): 12:19am On Oct 19, 2015
The man who holds death in his pocket.
Re: How I Had Sex With My 27 Wives’ – Late Afrobeat Legend, FELA by temitayo315(m): 12:45am On Oct 19, 2015
Hmm. Wit dat tiny body?
27wives. Ur blood must be up to dozen keg
Re: How I Had Sex With My 27 Wives’ – Late Afrobeat Legend, FELA by Bollove: 1:56am On Oct 19, 2015
felabration
Re: How I Had Sex With My 27 Wives’ – Late Afrobeat Legend, FELA by Pavore9: 2:19am On Oct 19, 2015
l hope someone will not claim he did not die of AIDS!
Re: How I Had Sex With My 27 Wives’ – Late Afrobeat Legend, FELA by Republlican(f): 2:47am On Oct 19, 2015
Why stop as 27 grin

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Loom In Imo State. Photo / What Sort Of Dumb Question Did Ashafa Ask / 1957:football Game Between The Flying Elephant Of Western Nigeria And Black Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.