Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl (37078 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. / Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by Alfred234(m): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2015
"Mind them not" na bible passage? grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by godson8701(m): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2015
grin "allow my peace to rest so that yours will rest"
Rest in peace grammar.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by kazobaba007: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2015
this babe schooled in ABULE MUWON LERU grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by franklingud(m): 11:37am On Oct 19, 2015
When our university graduates cannot make a correct sentence, this is what you get when they teach you blunder.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2015
No bi smal tin Oo. di girl try sha..........but I tink dia shld be a clear boundary between pidgin and Queens or American English. I applaud ds guys www.pidginnews.com ......so if its going to be pidgin let it be pure pidgin....if na oda English let it be.....just as its wrong to mix american English- spelling, with British. Don't mind my use of both pidgin and others in writing, its just for d purpose of driving home my point. the girl is confused on which to be used and how to make better sentences.
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by tunamania(m): 11:41am On Oct 19, 2015
In the school I served in osun state... This girl irregardless of her class will definitely be the head girl. Seriously the education system is in tatters.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2015
mablie:
My brother,Ngr is in trouble.Moronic fucktards_(apologises to sagamite)everywhere.See for yourself____

Thank God I am at home reading those lists of yours, otherwise people will start looking strangely at me.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by lakeside30: 11:44am On Oct 19, 2015
Only in patience Jonathan school grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 19, 2015
Anapuao:
Lol funny and sad at the same time... our education system eh smh. Don't be surprised she maybe one of the best students in that school.
"Whatever people said mind them not" Hahahaha King James Version has even entered the talk sef
I dey tell you cheesy grin "mind them not, for they know not what they are saying" cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by luorquay: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2015
Keneking:
Peter sef shocked
" allow her peace to rest so that he can rest too"...Jonathan sef shocked
This geh don too read King James Bible.
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by luorquay: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Thank God I am at home reading those lists of yours, otherwise people will start looking strangely at me.... smiley

Same here bro. E for no funny if na outside I dey read this thread
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by mablie(m): 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

My brother,these are just minuscle examples.What I have seen with my own two eyes are far worse and UNBELIEVEABLE.Whenever I tell my colleagues my experiences,they think I'm exaggerating.We can blame the education system however we want but what about the youths who don't want to improve themselves and thereby create their better versions?Many only want to "ball".For how long my brother?For how long?I'm tired

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by xcoded(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
CHAI ........ LOOP LOLZ
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by deramarks(f): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
agohmamuda:
Op I know ur hand writing. I can swear you wrote that letter grin
me sef dey suspect am gon
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by Hustlerlomo(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
NA Patience Jonathan student be the girl. grin grin
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by shadrach77: 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
It's not as bad as first thought. Some graduates write worse
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by MbashrexBashir(m): 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Total LOVE blunder

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by 123papas(m): 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
she has communicated. the guy will understand

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by afortress(m): 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
She don air her mind... plus I understand her well well... so she communicated... lol... good one OP

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by benELOHIM7(m): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
When the ibos ruled, education in nigeria was classic.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by Anapuao(f): 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I dey tell you cheesy grin "mind them not, for they know not what they are saying" cheesy grin cheesy
Hahahhaahahhaa

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
Predictable Nigerians.

Look beyond the mistakes..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

A house is on fire and you are wondering who set it ablaze. Ask questions latter.
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by Melinde: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
Good hand writing, too religious and for the grammar I mind not.
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by keandre: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
Her penmanship is appalling
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by simdam500(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
Seh tired na. Yuo cnat bmale vonierca cheesy
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by donhils: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Veronica is Victoria in your village?
She couldn't recall a name she read like a minute ago and she's quick to point where the school is. I'm sure her own letter would be worse than Veronica's.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by donhils: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix one na school for east...victoria chinedu
U couldn't recall a name U read like a minute ago and U're quick to point where the school is. I'm sure Ur letter would be worse than Veronica's.
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by richard870(m): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
@Op, :Pls count me out oh cheesy
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by Ebenezerk2: 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Allow my peace to rest when she's not dead, so that his own would rest as well, it makes me laugh
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by undisputedgbola(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
Anapuao:

"Whatever people said mind them not" Hahahaha King James Version has even entered the talk sef

Lmao!!!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix one na school for east...victoria chinedu
With this ur blunder, instead of Veronica you wrote victoria.
You are not far from her.
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by sisisioge: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
Veto vero grin grin grin wat of the brighten English momy buy for you? You know like to be read am? Pleese be read am. Tanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) / AAU Student Drowns During A Picnic Organized By Her Hostel.. (video) / 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.