Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,547 members, 7,843,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

People Are Disturbing Me To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Are Disturbing Me To Get Married (856 Views)

A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me / Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) / been Disturbing Me Since Then Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Are Disturbing Me To Get Married by Mwada: 8:02am On Oct 19, 2015
Am 24yrs old, just graduated this year and waiting for services.
By age am young, buy physical out i look younger than my age and my mate are still looking for admission.
I have no job no a solid source of income.
Am not flexing type nor in any commited relationship but yet people around me are disturbing to get married.
Re: People Are Disturbing Me To Get Married by Tallesty1(m): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2015
Disturb them to give you job

1 Like

Re: People Are Disturbing Me To Get Married by falconey(m): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2015
this modafvcker op changed from F to M
Re: People Are Disturbing Me To Get Married by olowookerekemi(f): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2015
Mwada:
By age am young, buy physical out i look younger than my age and my mate are still looking for admission.
Am not flexing type nor in any commited relationship but yet people around me are disturbing to get married.
marriage is nt sumtin u can run into,hv a source of income nd pray for a gud partner
Re: People Are Disturbing Me To Get Married by deewhone(f): 8:06am On Oct 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
Disturb them to give you job
Abi na
Re: People Are Disturbing Me To Get Married by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 19, 2015
Mwada:

Look young man, this is your life and no one, whether family or friend has the right to order it for you. You are no longer a kid, you are an adult now and as such, you should be capable of making your own decisions.

If you feel you aren't ready for marriage, which obviously from everything you posted you aren't, them you shouldn't

You just finished school. You don't have a job or a stable source of income, so what foundation do you want to build your marriage on?

Even if you get a stable source of income, you still have to find someone who you love and who loves you equally and who deep down in you heart you know is the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with.

Marriage isn't something one should be pressurized into.
Re: People Are Disturbing Me To Get Married by Vinshu(f): 8:23am On Oct 19, 2015
Don't get married.

Marriage is not compulsory.

Get rich first. smiley
Re: People Are Disturbing Me To Get Married by ideyhere(f): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2015
If you're 24 and a guy, then this your story get as e be. No one disturbs guys to get married... Not until he clocks at least 35.

On another note, be you girl or boy better grow up. So in your mind you left school early at 24? Stay there and be deceiving yourself...don't know that the world is changing
Re: People Are Disturbing Me To Get Married by 3aces(f): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2015
ideyhere:
If you're 24 and a guy, then this your story get as e be. No one disturbs guys to get married... Not until he clocks at least 35.

On another note, be you girl or boy better grow up. So in your mind you left school early at 24? Stay there and be deceiving yourself...don't know that the world is changing

I tire oo.. i'm 22 and I'm done with NYSC.. and I still av ASUU to thank for delaying me..
Re: People Are Disturbing Me To Get Married by naijaboiy: 9:11am On Oct 19, 2015
How many 24 year old people are still looking for admission? shocked

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Invest In Your Relationship / My Friend Wants My Daughter To Call Her? / Help Your Advice Is Needed In This Overdue Courtship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.