Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week (61017 Views)

10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy / 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by thundafire: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
kilode100:
Her Toto go hear am noni.

I remembered when I banged 5 guys in different locations sameday shocked shocked shocked

I used to be bad o cheesy cheesy cheesy

chai mehn ur pussy could hav bin red anyway i remembered havin a party with 2 gals 4 solid 3hrs mehn my d**k was with blisters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Icecomrade: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
twerkjack:
UR WAIST NO BREAK NI? I REMEMBERES WHEN I TRIED THAT, I ALMOST GOT CRIPPLED! grin
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Chartey(m): 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
This girl will not pity herself ehn. Afia Schwarznegger will soon come for her now. I'm patiently waiting for the sequel.
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by domopps(m): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
odeyemilizzy:
Dat nt bad just 2times daily, nd somettinz one, hmmmmmm some of u do it 5times daily it her choice

Bae are those all shoes @ur dp?

Don't mind d hypocrites some of them have it blue black and they will be there castigating some1 bold enof 2 say! I once banged 3 diff babes same day when I was in schl and d least of it all was twice! Now is that not almost 10 times this unknown celebrity wanted

Cheeeeeers

1 Like

Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
I'm not God, and I've never seen her having se/x before, but looking at her outfit, I doubt she is what she says she is.

It's most unlikely that a virgin would show the world sensitive parts of her body. In fact, its pertinent for me to add that one reason why ladies who dress indecently dress the way they do is that after series of sex/ual escapades with different men, they no longer respect their bodies, neither do they find the need to cover it up from the peering eyes of the opposite sex. In view of the above, I would say, I find it hard to marry her dress sense with her assertion.

Lastly, although she may be lying, the message remains that to abstain is better than to forni/cate; and that's a good thing. No?

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by 4stylz: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
twerkjack:
UR WAIST NO BREAK NI? I REMEMBERES WHEN I TRIED THAT, I ALMOST GOT CRIPPLED! grin

Stories
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by hob(m): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
Someone shd please give this babe what she wants
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by staymore: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
twerkjack:

So, you have done that too. Girls badt o
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by sabi99(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
kilode100:
I remembered when I banged 5 guys in different locations sameday shocked shocked shocked

where u come go since naah
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by joystickextend1(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
With the high rate of herpes, hiv n many crazy STDs...well its her life
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Mbkite(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
twerkjack:
Tufiakwa, u can lie. Ah ah!
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by sabi99(m): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
twerkjack:
people dey always talk say notin spoil,, but una don spoil finish.....too raw....nawao
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
Who cares?!
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by mohdimplez(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
kilode100:

haa'an,y dey like ki lo de! cheesy cheesy
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
twerkjack:

twerkjack u almost got crippled, i'm tryna not to imagine that oo, babe i've been cursed or rather blessed with a vivid imagination, so it's, anyways we all have fantasies, i once wanted a 3some and then i had it and that was mind blowing, twas just crazy, i for one like a crazy slim cool chic who..... in essence we all have jare, some of us have really weird fantasies, some just want to meet their cool favorite star, some just want to try something crazy, some just want to travel around the country meeting people and having wild fun.....
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by sabi99(m): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
shokky24:
And this should be called an achievement undecided
my broda she will have to call it achievement(-ve achievement) when she has done it for years.......she just added it recently on her to-do-list......this world is full of wonders
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by somtoto(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
kilode100:

nawa ooo hope you never repent
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by kechywillz(m): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ghana gals them too get big ukwu
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by kechywillz(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
kechywillz:
Ghana gals them too get big ukwu
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
Gaborone:
I'm not God, and I've never seen her having se/x before, but looking at her outfit, I doubt she is what she says she is.

It's most unlikely that a virgin would show the world sensitive parts of her body. In fact, its pertinent for me to add that one reason why ladies who dress indecently dress the way they do is that after series of sex/ual escapades with different men, they no longer respect their bodies, neither do they find the need to cover it up from the peering eyes of the opposite sex. In view of the above, I would say, I find it hard to marry her dress sense with her assertion.

Lastly, although she may be lying, the message remains that to abstain is better than to forni/cate; and that's a good thing. No?

lol, don't mean to sound rude when where are you posting from? a village in kaduna i guess, cos this is 2015, virgins wanna dress as fly as possible, i know a girl on the island who is a virgin but has guys drooling over her cos she is damn sexy, i used to think she was this sex freak till we got closer now i look at her and smile cos i know, virgin just like hiv no dey show dey face.

smiley

Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by IykeMzee(m): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
Okay Madam Deloris
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Taiwo20(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
kilode100:

I will gladly buy you iPhone 8s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by sabi99(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
thundafire:

chai mehn ur pussy could hav bin red anyway i remembered havin a party with 2 gals 4 solid 3hrs mehn my d**k was with blisters
mehn! Ur mind na dustbin wey eswama people don reject......so d only way 2 empty it is 2 burn it in d incinerator
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Chorefty(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
I'm sure that many NL can do more than 10 in a week, afterall sex z good for body and konji na bastard
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by sweetboy25(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
kilode100:

gurl u na badoo, i hail thee

1 Like

Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
Bloody Attention Seeker!
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Forwetinnah: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
kayo80:
She is still a virgin, that's why she is talking like that.

...who dash her virginity. You guys should know what people do to drag attention to themselves. Virgins look naive...no matter how exposed they are.
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by osabiya16(m): 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
10times is too small for me

Am a sex addict
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Tonnierichy(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
kilode100:

E show for ur face!!
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by ohenhen1: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
There is nothing wrong with it as long as it is not destructive behavior. Sex should be fun. Just don't go around abusing people.
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Forwetinnah: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
Gaborone:

smiley

Exactly...she looks tooooo experienced to be what she claims
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by achimotan(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chartey:
This girl will not pity herself ehn. Afia Schwarznegger will soon come for her now. I'm patiently waiting for the sequel.

it will be part 5 of their unending fights

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" / Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.