Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Pls My Friend Need Your Advice On This. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls My Friend Need Your Advice On This. (366 Views)

August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) / Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. / My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls My Friend Need Your Advice On This. by jide219(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2015
After writing jamb for four years he was finally admitted, I was happy for him until he told me the course he was given "Early Childhood Education",I was shock because that was my first time of hearing of that course he don't know what to do whether he should go for the course he knows nothing about or he should take another jamb.
Your kindly advice is needed thank you.
Re: Pls My Friend Need Your Advice On This. by UniqueGem(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2015
jide219:
After writing jamb for four years he was finally admitted, I was happy for him until he told me the course he was given "Early Childhood Education",I was shock because that was my first time of hearing of that course he don't know what to do whether he should go for the course he knows nothing about or he should take another jamb.
Your kindly advice is needed thank you.
Take the course and start schooling. Buy and Enrol for another jamb in the process.
If you decide not to take this now and wait for another year, what if you don't get the desired course? Above all, no knowledge is a waste.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Case As A Student. Your Opinion Is Needed / FUTA Pg Students And Graduates / Check This Out, Top Companies Offering Scholarships And Work For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.