Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend (32803 Views)

Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team / ACE Charity Ambassador Zahra Buhari Teaches ACE Kids In Their School(pics) / Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by Chanchit: 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
ExInferis:

Nah. Way more than 20. Back then i was 16, she should be like 15 or so. People can lie o!

Bros', maybe na her sister o, cos by your calculation the babe is now 35.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by UndespicableMe(m): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Zahra! Zahra!! Zahra!!!

How many time I call your name?

Shine bright babe...

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by madridguy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
Haba, we dey fight before ?

holo:

You could have just ended with Maiduguri instead of madridguy.

Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by encryptjay(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
lancee:

Yeah nice teeth !
Yes boss
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
DickDastardly:
Slut like my sisters
grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by marwanafrica: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
One thing is certain for zahara the word ugly wil never be atributed to her
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by kday(m): 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
DickDastardly:
First Slut

You should know...just like your mum and sister.abi? Next time comment with sense
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by ayindepremier: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
Crixina:
so it's google that helped you out on the fact that El Rufai is smashing her?

seems like u have problems in comprehension reading and understanding.

well, I said " it's good to be rich o, imagine old cargo like el-Rufai smashing this babe!"...

like I said earlier, Google can be ur boyfriend on this matter. grin

#Peace
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by olarhtunji(m): 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
madridguy:
Hmmmmmm Zahra Buhari, my WIFE TO BE. Very soon she go be Zahra Mohamed aka "madridguy".

you disgust me.....and would always will
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by ExInferis(m): 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chanchit:

Bros', maybe na her sister o, cos by your calculation the babe is now 35.

You could be right. I remember i was introduced to Nana Buhari once at my cousin's one evening when my uncle and aunt were away and we had a brief party, not long after she left for the UK. But the only daughter close to the probable age should be Hadiza, and she's also known as Nana.

Their names are quite confusing: there's a Fatima Buhari, and there's Zarah Buhari. Fatima and Zarah mean the same name.

I'm quite sure it was Hadiza and not Zarah.
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by madridguy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
look for any transformer and do the needful or you jump into lagoon.

olarhtunji:

you disgust me.....and would always will
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by Chanchit: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
ExInferis:

You could be right. I remember i was introduced to Nana Buhari once at my cousin's one evening when my uncle and aunt were away and we had a brief party, not long after she left for the UK. But the only daughter close to the probable age should be Hadiza, and she's also known as Nana.

Their names are quite confusing: there's a Fatima Buhari, and there's Zarah Buhari. Fatima and Zarah mean the same name.

I'm quite sure it was Hadiza and not Zarah.

Owk.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by hensben(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
ExInferis:

Nah. Way more than 20. Back then i was 16, she should be like 15 or so. People can lie o!
You're a liar. Stop lying against my wife to be pls. She is 20, I have the photocopy of her birth certificate. Don't ask me how I got it. Story for another day.
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by ExInferis(m): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
hensben:
You're a liar. Stop lying against my wife to be pls.

haha dreamer.

i confused her with her sister. we're talking about a single encounter 20 years ago. i know the family through one of their uncles, Alhaji Yusuf Muhammad but you hardly ever see the girls. Ive met the son yusuf, named after the uncle, who also named his son buhari, many times during sallah.
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by frisky2good(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Follow her on twitter @Zahra3__ then ask for her number. Don't thank me just remember to send me your wedding IV if you succeed. wink
hob:
Someone get me her nos plzzzzzzzz.......................

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by bamiwuye: 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
madridguy:
Hmmmmmm Zahra Buhari, my WIFE TO BE. Very soon she go be Zahra Mohamed aka "madridguy".
May ur dream come true but I will advise u not to marry because of beauty.
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by babayinka77(m): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Pres. Buhari's daughter Zahra Buhari looked stunning at the 15th anniversary of Ace Charity which held in Abuja over the weekend. Zahra is the ambassador of the NGO. See more pics after the cut...

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/10/photos-zahra-buhari-stunned-at-event-in.html?m=1

The most beautiful first daughter in nija.
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by dearestaramide: 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
THis lady is an attention seeker and the presidency isnt doing a good job of this if this is one of their strategy.is she the first one to have a president as a father? were yaradua's daughters not even more beautiful?

Her mum should put her under control as this isnt good for security
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by madridguy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Amin oooo. So since you said I should marry because of beauty what other criteria should I hunt for ?

bamiwuye:

May ur dream come true but I will advise u not to marry because of beauty.
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by dearestaramide: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
babayinka77:

The most beautiful first daughter in nija.

Na lie! then you have not seen her up front.what you seek is lightning ,make up ,photo shopping and great smile shes attractive yes but have you seen her other sisters!? they are gorgeous.
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by mashin(m): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
Zahra don the popular pass her Dad Buhari oooo well na d youth eyes she d enter pass sha, the dad still dey more popular on a general note. Buhari still my best APC till..........?
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by Banter1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
Please Zahra do not marry El-rufai, I repeat do not marry El-rufai.
She's so pretty!
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by DickDastardly(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
kday:

You should know...just like your mum and sister.abi? Next time comment with sense
Your papa and mama go die this year cool
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by DickDastardly(m): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
grin
Death to your own sisters! cool
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by Forwetinnah: 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
benedictnsi:
Fine girl

The most lovely party is that she is not Noisy...........

...oh please! She was a noisy brat especially on twitter before some of her tweets landed her in trouble! A nitwit who goes shopping and sends everyone in the boutique out. Nonsense
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by Appareil(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chanchit:
Its just a pity na El-iRufai pot she go end.
NOPE!!
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
gorgeous lady
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by lugado: 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
this lady is taken the shine of her mother
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by davereal(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chai! This girl be like screen saver. Beauty + Money + Power = Influence
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
Those children look like the descendants of her Father's foot soldiers!
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by IYANGBALI: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
omo see goddess of beauty,if only she go just allow me to use the cap of my dis thing to rub her dis thing just for 60 seconds,make i no even enter,he don do me kiss kiss kiss
Re: Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend by OyinMIXmola(f): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
Who no go even fine if money deywell money no fit even change evrybdy sha!buh diz lady is already an epitome of beauty ryt frm time,to be frank sef,hausa babes dey fine well well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) / Buhari Never Said He Wouldn't Hand Over To Tinubu - Garba Shehu / Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.