Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,182 members, 7,839,028 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

How I Killed Oba Of Yoruba In Kano-suspect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Killed Oba Of Yoruba In Kano-suspect (1984 Views)

"I Killed 13 People" - 17-Year-Old Boko Haram Suspect (Photo) / History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) / Igbo Vs Yoruba In DSS Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Killed Oba Of Yoruba In Kano-suspect by FKO81(m): 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
Killer of Yoruba Leader in Kano

The long arms of the law have eventually caught up with twenty six-year old Abubakar Abdulrahman who killed a Kano-based business mogul and philanthropist, Alhaji Ganiyu Akanbi Bello at his residence in Race Course Road in Nasarawa Local Government Area of the state on t June 5 this year.

Abubakar Abdulrahman said he killed the 86-year old Bello because the old man stopped him from stealing money from the house.

Abubakar was a former employee of his victim but was sacked because he was in the habit of stealing money, Police said.

Alhaji Bello before his death was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Centre of Excellence Hotel, Criss-Cross Hotels and Criss-Cross Oil Enterprises.
He was also the Grand Patron of Yoruba Community In Kano and one-time acting Oba Yoruba in Kano.

Abubakar’s confession: “I came to steal in his (Bbello’s) house but he recognized me. He was my former boss and has never wronged me. When I came inside the house, I never expected to meet him.

“I killed him (Bello) because I am in need of money. He did not owe me, but I knew I will find money in his house. I sneaked in through the gate around 11 P.M. I hid somewhere within the compound until the wee hours in the morning when I gained entrance inside the room. I worked for him for about four years and he never owed me.

“My mission in the house was to steal money. He recognized me and confronted me, asking why I came to the house. It was at that point that I attacked and left the compound.”

The murderer who speaks English, Hausa and Yoruba fluently also claimed to have dropped out from Kano state Polytechnic.

Abubakar was not looking worried and his countenance betrayed regret when he was paraded.

Kano state Police Commissioner, Mr. Adenrele Shinaba told journalists that the suspect was arrested at his residence in Badawa Quarters, through some clues found at the scene of the crime.

“He will be arraigned before the court as soon as investigation is completed,” Shinaba said.

CP Shinaba also paraded three persons, Abubakar Umar, Aliyu Adamu and Mohammed Inuwa were arrested while impersonating as police officers.

He said the impersonators had arrested an unsuspecting person along Ibrahim Taiwo Road and labeled him a terrorist by threatening to take him to their office if he refused to settle them.

“In the process, they collected the sum of N1.3 million. They applied the same trick on another victim and collected the sum of N500, 000. On tip off, we arrested the suspects and the victims identified them. They have made confessional statements and mentioned three others now at large as members of their syndicate.”
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/killer-yoruba-leader-kano-arrested/
Re: How I Killed Oba Of Yoruba In Kano-suspect by akinyeleaa: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ur point, exactly, op?

2 Likes

Re: How I Killed Oba Of Yoruba In Kano-suspect by FKO81(m): 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
]I thought Yorubas don't have Oba outside southwest? Ndi are

11 Likes

Re: How I Killed Oba Of Yoruba In Kano-suspect by franksam2009: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
Good

3 Likes

Re: How I Killed Oba Of Yoruba In Kano-suspect by CharlyNick: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kill the Idiot.....

3 Likes

Re: How I Killed Oba Of Yoruba In Kano-suspect by FKO81(m): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
They slaughtered him like Sarah ram, Southwestern e-goats here were all silent no ultimatum was issued by OPC or Yoruba leaders COWARDS!

11 Likes

Re: How I Killed Oba Of Yoruba In Kano-suspect by Iykopee(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
FKO81:
I thought Yorubas don't get Oba outside southwest. Ndiara

Believe a yorubastard @ ur peril. Now they shud come tell us why an OBA shud exist in Kano state since in their warped mentality, 2 kings do not reside in one hole...

13 Likes

Re: How I Killed Oba Of Yoruba In Kano-suspect by Karanka: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
FKO81:
I thought Yorubas don't get Oba outside southwest. Ndiara
My Brother,just forget all those rubbish they're touting about that Yorubas don't have rulers outside Southwest. They're just mere cheap excuses to justify their deep-seethed hatred and envy against the Igbos,and their uncivil actions towards the Eze Ndigbo. We all know better.
No amount of twisting of fact or propaganda can white-wash the embarrassment the Deji and his touts have caused on the Yorubas.

7 Likes

Re: How I Killed Oba Of Yoruba In Kano-suspect by FKO81(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
I will continue to expose you guys cowardice on nairaland

8 Likes

Re: How I Killed Oba Of Yoruba In Kano-suspect by FKO81(m): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
Southwestern e-goats come to this thread and issue untimatum to your masters

2 Likes

Re: How I Killed Oba Of Yoruba In Kano-suspect by mekadinho(f): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
OFE MMANU, LYING LIARS OF A TRIBE...

9 Likes

Re: How I Killed Oba Of Yoruba In Kano-suspect by FKO81(m): 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
mekadinho:
OFE MMANU, LYING LIARS OF A TRIBE...
Humbug is rooted in them from young to old generation

6 Likes

Re: How I Killed Oba Of Yoruba In Kano-suspect by Chiaka(f): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Which way Nigeria! God have mercy!
Re: How I Killed Oba Of Yoruba In Kano-suspect by FKO81(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
I can't allow this news to go down, I want to hear from my western brothers, if the title was Eze ndi Igbo sluaghtered in Kano they will be jumping from one thread to another, they are now veiw as guest here

5 Likes

Re: How I Killed Oba Of Yoruba In Kano-suspect by Akanbiedu(m): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mumu, that is what any Yoruba that comments on this rubbish is.

#Yes I am mumu

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Oba Of Yoruba In Kano-suspect by FKO81(m): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
Akanbiedu:
Mumu, that is what any Yoruba that comments on this rubbish is.

#Yes I am mumu
Not just MUMU also COWARD

6 Likes

Re: How I Killed Oba Of Yoruba In Kano-suspect by coolitempa(f): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
So in your opinion.....a reporter's ignorant statement is now gospel truth.........A man committed a crime....was apprehended and will by now be in jail means what.....That he is a grand patron does not make him Oba... angry ....
Re: How I Killed Oba Of Yoruba In Kano-suspect by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
coolitempa:
So in your opinion.....a reporter's ignorant statement is now gospel truth.........A man committed a crime....was apprehended and will by now be in jail means what.....That he is a grand patron does not make him Oba... angry ....

how will too much gramma spare you from being a conehead

Hope your scratch face has gone?

Yoloba cowardness stinks from mount Everest.

6 Likes

Re: How I Killed Oba Of Yoruba In Kano-suspect by basilo101: 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
coolitempa:
i gues u didnt see d part in bold

5 Likes

Re: How I Killed Oba Of Yoruba In Kano-suspect by FKO81(m): 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
coolitempa:
humbug is heredity in your region I understand

4 Likes

Re: How I Killed Oba Of Yoruba In Kano-suspect by Blackfire(m): 11:20am On Nov 12, 2015
Please is it me or what, this thread seems HOT.
*wearing bullet proof* people go get wound today
Re: How I Killed Oba Of Yoruba In Kano-suspect by DFemaleBoss(f): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2015
Even if you drag the Yorrobbers to this thread, they'll not even dare open their rotten ewedu mouth to say pim cheesy .

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Kabiyesi Of Youruba At Onitsha Is Allowed / Biafra: IPOB Threatens To Cripple nigeria / Christians Taking Advantage Of Suffering People Of North-east To Further Evangel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.