Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. (7799 Views)

An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told / Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans / Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by demmy(m): 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
Biafra ko Biafranc ni. You people better go get a job.
Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by Enahi(f): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
BALLOSKI:
they eat human meat in that region?

Yep so I heard from people that has lived in Igbo land, they said its mostly common with the Ngwa people.
Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
salamido:

You ain't nobody but a fake, a scammer, a biafraudian down to your double-waste-bin mouth.
who is this waste?

1 Like

Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
Olosho...not every lady here is single..try another jab lol...
Enahi:

There you go always jealous. You probably want to see all the pms I got, jeez the pms I got were overwhelming shocked.

Am such a bad girl I didn't even bother to reply the pms, you could help me though I see you are so pained after reading the thread about my big behind.

I know you are as ugly as hell and again you ain't gat no big behind, I understand your frustration girl. Dont worry ok just give me the go-ahead to ask the MODs to transfer all the pms to you.
I need you to help me reply all of them, they are close to a hundred.

And oh yes you can have them all wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by Enahi(f): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
[quote author=peppyluv02 post=39613840]Lame....stop covering up with the fake smiley...
Well,well, someone desperately needs a man
Igbos are the target of your frustration ,guess they've been dumping your ass,so the frustration can be forgiven. Pity!even with all the butt advert no decent man wants you even the ones you send pm to......tk tk tk..smh.....sorry,you will remain a LovePeddler in the eyes of men ( you said so yourselftongue)

And point of correction I dont do Igbo Men, they are too animalistic in nature. I dont hate them though perhaps if I see a good one I might give him a try.
Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by BALLOSKI: 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
Enahi:

Yep so I heard from people that has lived in Igbo land, they said its mostly common with the Ngwa people.
so I heard too. My younger was just posted to abia and this is one of our finding about the people of that state, Ngwa people to be precise. Why are this people like this?
Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by Enahi(f): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
imhotep:

So u mean Enahi is looking for an Igbo husband . . grin grin

diaris god oh . .

Please help me ask her o.
Imagine She is probably plotting how to use me for peppersoup that's why She is having such a thought.
Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by Enahi(f): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
BALLOSKI:
so I heard too. My younger was just posted to abia and this is one of our finding about the people of that state, Ngwa people to be precise. Why are this people like this?

Yeah I heard from people whose relatives almost got eaten by the Easterners. But they said that was a long time ago, they said the Easteners only target strangers now.

I was told that it was as a result of the Biafran war, a lot of them were starving and had to start eating each other to survive.
I was told some of them still do it till date and that they see it as special delicacy lipsrsealed ( the thought of it wants to make me puke)
Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by Enahi(f): 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
Olosho...not every lady here is single..try another jab lol...

Stop lieing na sad I sincerely want to help you.
Ok send me a pm ok.
I promise I wont tell no one that you sent me a pm wink
Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lame...try another line undecided
And don't worry,I'll plead with that one you have been disturbing to manage you..olosho.

Enahi:

Stop lieing na sad I sincerely want to help you.
Ok send me a pm ok.
I promise I wont tell no one that you sent me a pm wink

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by BALLOSKI: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
Before you accuse me of tribalism,know the reason for my reaction and see who is talking....yea right...Mr Peace Ambassador, I can see your posts are all about peace and love for the Igbos just like your madam you are licking her ass....hypocrite!

Haba , why u de strike me like this, bros?

I'm a man , and being seen as a tribalist doesn't do much to my image, but it does to a girl like you.

Since you have directed ur anger at me, just know that you have lost your guy forever. I know you want him back in your life badly.
Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by BALLOSKI: 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
Enahi:

Yeah I heard from people whose relatives almost got eaten by the Easterners. But they said that was a long time ago, they said the Easteners only target strangers now.

I was told that it was as a result of the Biafran war, a lot of them were starving and had to start eating each other to survive.
I was told some of them still do it till date and that they see it as special delicacy lipsrsealed ( the thought of it wants to make me puke)
I don't just know why they would choose to eat human meat instead of donkeys they so love in that region.
Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
Just hear yourself undecided
Educated illiterate .
Mtchewwwwwww

BALLOSKI:

I'm a man , and being seen as a tribalist doesn't do much to my image, but it does to a girl like you.

Since you have directed ur anger at me, just know that you have lost your guy forever. I know you want him back in your life badly.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by Enahi(f): 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
BALLOSKI:

Hehehehe@She has lost her guy forever grin
Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by BALLOSKI: 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
Just hear yourself undecided
Educated illiterate .
Mtchewwwwwww

quit being a tribalist, bimbo!
Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by BALLOSKI: 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
Enahi:

Hehehehe@She has lost her guy forever grin
she knows what I'm saying and can't dispute the fact.

Her bobo don run leave her.
Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
Keep showing your stupidity to the world...dan iska!

BALLOSKI:
quit being a tribalist, bimbo!

1 Like

Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by Enahi(f): 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
BALLOSKI:
she knows what I'm saying and can't dispute the fact.

Her bobo don run leave her.

No wonder She is mad @me.
But She is acting like She is taken, i think i seriously need to help her with all the pms i received. Since i didn't reply them dont you think i should direct them to her instead.
Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by BALLOSKI: 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
Keep showing your stupidity to the world...dan iska!

grin grin grin grin

Wai nine Dan iska? Ke! Wallahi baki' ajin magana.

Kibini a hankali fa...Toh.
Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by BALLOSKI: 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
Enahi:

But She is acting like She is taken, i think i seriously need to help her with all the pms i received. Since i didn't reply them dont you think i should direct them to her instead.
yeah...quickly direct those PMs from nairalanders to her, I'm sure needs them more.
Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by PenSniper: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
gab264:
Alrigth sis, I will like to meet wit u, so dat we can talk all about it, since u no much about em rantins??
Wah says about it??

No meeting with empty barrels allowed.
Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by PenSniper: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
authorMOSES:
Have u ever seen d sun dying or dead?the sun may Go down in d evenig,night or at rainfall.yet,it surely must rise to give life to the day!!dont bother urself.haman plotted to hang mordecai,what then happened?read ESTHER;7,1-10...when nehemiah Set out to rebuild jerusalem,people like
u,sanballat,tobiah,the ammonites,the arabians & d ashdodites,mocked,opposed & conspired to hinder d rebuilding of jerusalem..what then happend?read NEHEMIAH;4,1-11...job's wife abandond her husband when he
needed her most,but did he gave up?NO,he persevered&prevailed at d end!! Nevertheless,u are right in mocking d igbo's/biafrians,because spectators like u,makes d journey so intresting..clap on,mock on,jump on,because a ghandi or mandela
maybe in d making!!!!!!

Unfortunately for you, Nnamdi Kanu is no way comparable with Mordicai and Nehemiah before God.
Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by PenSniper: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
salamido:

They had a good teacher in the art of cowardice: ojukwu who held world record for cowardice and atrocities against 3 million fellow ibos who died untimely so that ojukwu could live and run away!

Word.
Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by Ballmer: 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
Enahi:

Chai ! Enahi you are wicked. See downgrading
Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by PenSniper: 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
brize:
Has buhari killed Kanu yet? Hahahah, people wanna divert attention, this was how it happened. South West + North-ing = *buhari will kill Kanu, Buhari will jail Kanu, buhari will hang Kanu, biafra will die, biafra is a joke, biafra are not serious, he thought he will go free, he will be killed like others by Dss* all that was coming from una mouth,
did you remember what we say? I don't think you do.. But look at our simple comment here, old eastern of Nigeria by necessity, i mean the (BIAFRANS) = Buhari can not do him
anything, if Buhari does anything to him we will run down the zoo, & our always concluding prophecy which
states that THE ZOO MUST FALL.... Now has he been killed? NO, & has him be granted bail? YES, So from all this indication who is the noise maker?

Your yeye stinks like stench. Your threats was that nobody dared touch him or you will run down the zoo.
When arrested, you hedged and claimed it was a grand plan for entrape the zoo.
Having failed in all threats, you now claim to wait until he is killed before you will act. Ain't you lots ashamed?
Did you expect other nigerians to have short memories not to remember your empty threats?
A poster up there just made a cogent and million-dollar statement - that your war general, Odimegwu Ojukwu, created the world record in cowardice.
Which infers that Ojukwu simply played true to a typical Ibo type - lily-livered bunch of noisy goons.

No wonder they've had no answer to the Abaji youths marauding their people with impunity.
No wonder Enugu women decided to cry out for help having realised they have no men worth the appelation.
Keep consoling yourselves with lies till your dream dies with you.
Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by PenSniper: 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
glassjar1:

fork you bastard cool go get a life or remain a slave wood . remain a gambari slave grin

I am a Biafran .

But it takes bastard slaves to cry for freedom. If you are not slaves why must you cry and beg for your
freedom? Freedom from what?

Is your IQ intact?.
Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by PenSniper: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
[quote author=glassjar1 post=39152366]

brain diseases infested yorubastard 1st class Ibadan bastard grin[/quote

Nwa Osu. Offsprings of cowards and empty barrels.
Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by PenSniper: 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
hassman:

You already have the world record for cowardice but as for bashing Biafra into submission, we are good at it anytime any day, maggot mouth!

We are too much for them.
Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by PenSniper: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
brize:
hahahaha has buhari killed Mr. Kanu? NO!!! Hahahaha oya bash again...

Oh so you betrayed your president into Buhari's hand so as to make him the sacrificial goat to your amadioha?
Case closed.
Dogs eating dogs.
Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by PenSniper: 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
glassjar1:

brain diseases infested yorubastard 1st class Ibadan bastard grin

Vile people resort to name-calling and abuse when they are bereft of sound ideas and facts. You belong to such group.
Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by PenSniper: 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
wale6run:

Truth be told, but what is it with you and dog and human flesh eating, you rotten vulture? cheesy cheesy grin grin

They are cannibals in Abia, Imo and Enugu states. To them, human flesh is a delicacy.
They use both humans and dogs for sacrifice at their shrines with headquarter at Okija.
Inspite of their aclaimed christianity, they take disputes to shrines for adjudication.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. by PenSniper: 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
yorubastards

Ibopests.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Most Deadliest Weapons Used By The Nigerian Army. (pictures) / Who Named These Streets In Lagos? / Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.